Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6706|Wilmington, DE, US

ATG wrote:

Bush is funding more liberal programs than Clinton did. The guy has not turned down any spending bills whatsoever. Kinda like the hippy stoner Clinton made the drug laws harsher. Who would have thought?
He's also spending more on everything in general.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Because the only people who ever pull off a presidential assassinations all work for the secret service?
John Wilkes Booth was an actor.
And that proves he wasn't a tool of some shady government agency?  Confessions of a Dangerous Mind? 
Well, maybe we'd better keep an eye on Alec Baldwin.

Spearhead wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

IRONCHEF wrote:

The opposition to Bush are all educated, well spoken, sane, rational, and patriotic people who prefer law and order.
Then how come many liberals (used in relation to opposition of Bush) I argue with either have some sort of minor speech impediment, or can't spell for shit?
It's the internet.  I'm afraid drawing your opinion on liberals you see on the internet will give you bad judgement.  Same with neo-cons, I guess.  If you actually go out there and meet the educated, well spoken, sane, rational, and patriotic liberals who are working their asses off in the name of justice, you'll get a slightly better picture.
Note that I included the phrase "speech impediment." That doesn't necessarily apply to the internet. Nor, for that matter, does spelling skills (past tense, after having gone through the "peer grading" system, every now and then in high school).

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-08 00:53:30)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
No! AREC BARDWIN!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

ATG wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

The only reason Dubya is still there is because the Establishment is getting richer, and they don't give a shit for the people in Iraq, Afghanistan or even America.
Puuullleeezzze.

Its like when Clinton got reelected.

Clinton was an ass but, really, everybody was getting what they wanted so they put up a halfassed guy who has little chance; Bob Dole.

For all the bitching and shit the democrat talk about Bush if they were serious about beating him they wouldn't have put up a buffoon like John Kerry.

Bush is funding more liberal programs than Clinton did. The guy has not turned down any spending bills whatsoever. Kinda like the hippy stoner Clinton made the drug laws harsher. Who would have thought?
Why do you alwyas have to make comparisons?  Clinton is Clinton and Dubya is GWB.
You are right a buffoon got almost the same amount of votes than Dubya, so he must be doing bad.  If the Dems would have put a true candidate Dubya wouldn't be there right now.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6687|Tampa Bay Florida

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Because the only people who ever pull off a presidential assassinations all work for the secret service?
John Wilkes Booth was an actor.
And that proves he wasn't a tool of some shady government agency?  Confessions of a Dangerous Mind? 
Well, maybe we'd better keep an eye on Alec Baldwin.

Spearhead wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Then how come many liberals (used in relation to opposition of Bush) I argue with either have some sort of minor speech impediment, or can't spell for shit?
It's the internet.  I'm afraid drawing your opinion on liberals you see on the internet will give you bad judgement.  Same with neo-cons, I guess.  If you actually go out there and meet the educated, well spoken, sane, rational, and patriotic liberals who are working their asses off in the name of justice, you'll get a slightly better picture.
Note that I included the phrase "speech impediment." That doesn't necessarily apply to the internet. Nor, for that matter, does spelling skills (past tense, after having gone through the "peer grading" system, every now and then in high school).
1. Speech impediments have nothing to do with how smart a person is.
2. Depends on where you live.  If I went to an all-white town in Louisiana and talked to some people at a Christian school, my view would be pretty biased too.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6680|Canada
Did you know...

Prescott Bush was accused of holding nazi funds by Hoover
P Bush started the CIA
Prescott Bush hired Richard Nixon in 1948
G HW Bush was a CIA agent in 1960-63?  (lied about that when taking the president's chair)
The anti Cuban army intended to take out castro was funded by the CIA?
Those anti Cubans were equipped with a shipping boat named after Bush's Zapata oil company?  Their other boat was named after his wife..   How evident
The same operatives in charge of bay of pigs were also in charge of other clandestine ops?

Bay of pigs and cuban missile crisis, made possible by the cia

Kennedy assassination.

Kennedy Assassination.

Watergate scandal

involvement in or as a victim of every terrorist event in USA since.

Kennedy jr's plane goes 'missing' no black box ever recovered, coincidence? (family vendetta)

pattern?

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-10-08 14:03:50)

jonsimon
+224|6492

Spumantiii wrote:

Did you know...

Prescott Bush was accused of holding nazi funds by Hoover
P Bush started the CIA
Prescott Bush hired Richard Nixon in 1948
G HW Bush was a CIA agent in 1960-63?  (lied about that when taking the president's chair)
The anti Cuban army intended to take out castro was funded by the CIA?
Those anti Cubans were equipped with a shipping boat named after Bush's Zapata oil company?  Their other boat was named after his wife..   How evident
The same operatives in charge of bay of pigs were also in charge of other clandestine ops?

Bay of pigs and cuban missile crisis, made possible by the cia

Kennedy assassination.

Kennedy Assassination.

Watergate scandal

involvement in or as a victim of every terrorist event in USA since.

Kennedy jr's plane goes 'missing' no black box ever recovered, coincidence? (family vendetta)

pattern?
Yes, it's fairly well known that the bush family has a long proud heritage of arms dealing, corporate corruption, and under the counter dealings. Oh, and you can't forget the presidential warmongering.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6682|Hell's prison

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Rofl...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

Pubic wrote:

Theres probably more security these days than in JFK's day.
Aye, plus Presidents don't drive around in open top cars.

I don't know why Al Gore wasn't elected. Seriously, compare him to Bush: He has decent ideologys, mostly about the environment, (better than worrying about non-existant weapons or terrorism,) he was raised on a farm, worked hard, clawed his way up to the top and ran for President. Isn't that they American dream; that everyone can make something of themselves no matter where they start out? Bush on the other hand has had everything freely given to him all his life. I guess that can be considered the new American dream right? 'Hand me the world, I feel I've earned it simply because I'm born into privilage.'

I don't hate America, but I can tell you I'd like it a lot more if Bush wasn't it's leader
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6649

Ty wrote:

Pubic wrote:

I don't know why Al Gore wasn't elected. Seriously, compare him to Bush: He has decent ideologys, mostly about the environment, (better than worrying about non-existant weapons or terrorism,) he was raised on a farm, worked hard, clawed his way up to the top and ran for President. Isn't that they American dream; that everyone can make something of themselves no matter where they start out? Bush on the other hand has had everything freely given to him all his life. I guess that can be considered the new American dream right? 'Hand me the world, I feel I've earned it simply because I'm born into privilage.'

I don't hate America, but I can tell you I'd like it a lot more if Bush wasn't it's leader
Yeah, Al Gore also invented the internet and is the only politician that knows the "true" dangers of global warming.

Let's not kid ourselves.  There hasn't been a good candidate for President for a long time.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.

Aenima_Eyes wrote:

Ty wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Yeah, Al Gore also invented the internet and is the only politician that knows the "true" dangers of global warming.

Let's not kid ourselves.  There hasn't been a good candidate for President for a long time.
Cue fellatio of Reagan's corpse.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Ty wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Al Gore was elected.  They stole him back in 2000.  In fact he got more votes than Bush, despite the Florida affair.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6650
REMINDER FOR UK TV VIEWERS

On More 4 in 18 minutes (9pm GMT) - Death of a President

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Some guy threw a hand grenade at him at a speech but it didn't go off.

Found it: http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07 … index.html
Sounds like BF2
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

Ty wrote:

Bush on the other hand has had everything freely given to him all his life. I guess that can be considered the new American dream right? 'Hand me the world, I feel I've earned it simply because I'm born into privilage.'
Hate to break this to you, but anyone who becomes president or in a real position of power had stuff handed to them.  Look at Presidents and powerful people, they are all a part of Ivy league secret societies and crap like that.  I want to say it is the free masons, but I could be way off.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6545|USA bitches!
Good job thinking about why someone hasn't assassinated our President yet. What if Bush was to do something so monumental to the future history of the universe before it up, but, he was gunned down instead by some hippie? I guess that'd be a good trade off.

We as Americans don't want our Presidents to be assassinated. Just like the English wouldn't want the King or Queen to be taken out. It would hurt the very core of our existence as a country if the people we pick to lead us are murdered because someone doesn't like his views.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6650

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Good job thinking about why someone hasn't assassinated our President yet. What if Bush was to do something so monumental to the future history of the universe before it up, but, he was gunned down instead by some hippie? I guess that'd be a good trade off.

We as Americans don't want our Presidents to be assassinated. Just like the English wouldn't want the King or Queen to be taken out. It would hurt the very core of our existence as a country if the people we pick to lead us are murdered because someone doesn't like his views.
How so?
Stags
+26|6653
No one has shot him because he's not worth the lead. :p

As people have said Cheney would take over.  So think all the killers would, wait until the next house election to see if the Democrates take over house majority.  Then the shooting will start. lol.  Just a thought.

Everyone is blind to everyone else, its quiet sad. You think the other side is stupid because you won't take the time of day just to listen. Oh well, its not like I can change that.  BTW, if you are wondering I'm a liberal war hawk if that makes any sense to any of you.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6761|d

Stags wrote:

No one has shot him because he's not worth the lead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard