blaklinx
+1|6610
Hello there,

I haven't played bf2 in about 4 or 5 months until today.  I updated my patch and tried to log on 3 servers and all 3 permanently banned me.  The message that was displayed is (GUID ban 26598a75).  What the hell is going on?  Again I have been off the game over 4 months.  Is there something I'm not aware of?  Thx in advance.

Blaklinx
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6493|Ontario, Canada
Yeah, I guess your not aware that you shouldn't hack in BF2.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

Did you buy the game used? If so the person you bought it from might've hacked with the same CD key.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6624|England
K/D Ratio      0.8703

What ever the hack, i dont think its working properly!
blaklinx
+1|6610
Hack, I didnt hack shit.  I'm not a hacker, wtf.  I just play for fun.  I'm a network admin, but I dont hack games.  I got a life, wtf.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6520|Somewhere else

bad patch install maybe.. remove all of BF2 from your computer, reinstall, and install patch 1.4 FULL. I don't recommend patching with an older patch then using an INCREMENTAL 1.4 patch. Thats what I'd do...

Make sure your Punkbuster is up to date too..

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2006-10-08 10:22:02)

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6570|UK
Well your on a server right now :S
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6749|England. Stoke
How come your stats say u on a server right now?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6663|Little Bentcock

RoosterCantrell wrote:

bad patch install maybe.. remove all of BF2 from your computer, reinstall, and install patch 1.4 FULL. I don't recommend patching with an older patch then using an INCREMENTAL 1.4 patch. Thats what I'd do...

Make sure your Punkbuster is up to date too..
blaklinx
+1|6610
I'm on a server now???  I'm talking to u guys, my game is shut off.  What the hell is going on here???
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6570|UK
Your account probs got hacked, try making a new one.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6746
tee hee. This is entertaining.
blaklinx
+1|6610
Ok I'll try to update my punkbuster and reinstall everything.  Also I while back I lost my cd key and bought another one on ebay, do you think that is the problem?

blaklinx, thx for all help.
RoosterCantrell
+399|6520|Somewhere else

blaklinx wrote:

I'm on a server now???  I'm talking to u guys, my game is shut off.  What the hell is going on here???
It takes a few seconds or sometimes a small while for your stats to say "blaklinx is not online right now". relax.....
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6570|UK

blaklinx wrote:

Ok I'll try to update my punkbuster and reinstall everything.  Also I while back I lost my cd key and bought another one on ebay, do you think that is the problem?

blaklinx, thx for all help.
Probably, the guy that sold you the key is most likely a hacker
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6670|Washington, DC

Yeah, that's the problem. CD key probably belonged to a hacker, who got caught, so he sold it. Or somtehing liek that.
RoosterCantrell
+399|6520|Somewhere else

Ewwwww. ouch. buying a cd-is bad mm-kay? could definitely be the problem.
jsnipy
+3,276|6563|...

perhaps contact the clan;s server the person is playing on and state ur case, perhaps they will give you the ip that account conencted with .... not likely since you really can't prover ownership ... but worth a shot
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6570|UK

jsnipy wrote:

perhaps contact the clan;s server the person is playing on and state ur case, perhaps they will give you the ip that account conencted with .... not likely since you really can't prover ownership ... but worth a shot
I think you should take a few minutes to read the rest of this topic, kthx
blaklinx
+1|6610
How fucking gay is that..  damn it..  I'll try the reinstall first then the cd key thing.  If none of those work, how can I buy a cd key legitly without having to buy a whole new game? This is the so gay..

linx
thx for all ur help

ps. also can I install the 1.4 patch full just one time or do I update all, one at a time?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6689
lol a mate of mine in the clan got that one.He got banned from all punkbustter games.........to put it mildly..ur fucked
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6689

blaklinx wrote:

How fucking gay is that..  damn it..  I'll try the reinstall first then the cd key thing.  If none of those work, how can I buy a cd key legitly without having to buy a whole new game? This is the so gay..

linx
thx for all ur help

ps. also can I install the 1.4 patch full just one time or do I update all, one at a time?
on ebay lol
Ryan
+1,230|6883|Alberta, Canada

Uh oh's, someone just got haaaccked... poor you.
blaklinx
+1|6610

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

lol a mate of mine in the clan got that one.He got banned from all punkbustter games.........to put it mildly..ur fucked
What do u mean got that one?  That message or my freaking cd key?  Jus playin, oh well I guess no more bf2 for me.  It's been fun.. 

gayest ever to date, in my entire life of gaming.  I feel used........
blaklinx
+1|6610
One more question, if I go buy another game will this shit still be attached to my bf2 account?

linx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard