..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6675
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=45009

like this just so we can get rid of a few bloody nubetubers for one night. Ill even organise it
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6606|Melbourne, Australia.
Would be good if its orgainised. longish range noob tubing requires skill and physics!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6745|Melbourne, Australia
N00btube is teh win an u no it
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6591|England

Gota love the GL. Ive gone up 400kills with it in the last week
Simon
basically
+838|6684|UK
lol you wont get many people.. :p
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6667|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

like this just so we can get rid of a few bloody nubetubers for one night. Ill even organise it
you whine too much.
jord
+2,382|6704|The North, beyond the wall.

spawnofthemist wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

you whine too much.
QFHOT.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6669
i just recently dicovered this fab weapon after hours of G3ing

wait for the dude to get revived, BOOM! 2 easy kills
FirePhoenix
+18|6665|hamilton, scotland
Whats the most kills in one go that anyone has ever nub tubed with? I got 3 people a mdeci revived one guy and then they both ran faor there fallen commerade and i tubed the all lol.
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6584|AK101 Factory

FirePhoenix wrote:

Whats the most kills in one go that anyone has ever nub tubed with? I got 3 people a mdeci revived one guy and then they both ran faor there fallen commerade and i tubed the all lol.
3 people in a humvee.

*awaits mem so fraps doesn't own him*
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6801|EUR
You are gonna see alot of people running out of ammo real quick. IMO.
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6674|United Kingdom
noob toobing! I really hate it!

but please do have the comp to get rid of most of em!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6591|England

FirePhoenix wrote:

3 medics trying to revive one guy on Warlord. If Id have waited a split second...would have been 4

Quite frankly, the GL makes the assault kit more powerful and how its meant to be, and because it is so called "noob tubing" - means people just get a Rifle since they dont wana be in this "stupid category". Hence people see the advantage of being medic and using medpacks.
The GL makes you one kick ass person on the field...and Ive just realised this and am putting it to great affect.
Takes more skill to kill with a GL than 4 nades being spammed over a distance. Id rather people used the GL a lot more than being a couple of nade and claymore spamming twats.
Fearmesnipers
+41|6471|Wales

Snake wrote:

FirePhoenix wrote:

3 medics trying to revive one guy on Warlord. If Id have waited a split second...would have been 4

Quite frankly, the GL makes the assault kit more powerful and how its meant to be, and because it is so called "noob tubing" - means people just get a Rifle since they dont wana be in this "stupid category". Hence people see the advantage of being medic and using medpacks.
The GL makes you one kick ass person on the field...and Ive just realised this and am putting it to great affect.
Takes more skill to kill with a GL than 4 nades being spammed over a distance. Id rather people used the GL a lot more than being a couple of nade and claymore spamming twats.
over 15metres yes it requires a lil bit of skill. Thing is your average nub uses it for point blank shooting which is a bit gay. Luckily all you have to do is jump and it hardly damages you.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6675

spawnofthemist wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

you whine too much.
why is everyting that you say just stupid..just stop talking
jord
Why do you hate people who use the GL?

If you're so good then just kill them with your honour weapon and be done with it.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6675

jord wrote:

If you're so good then just kill them with your honour weapon and be done with it.
If I were to tell you why this thread would be on page 10..to put it simply it ruins the game and, in my opinion, takes no skill..

Last edited by ..teddy..jimmy (2006-10-08 11:14:36)

l41e
+677|6674

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

jord wrote:

If I were to tell you why this thread would be on page 10..to put it simply it ruins the game and, in my opinion, takes no skill..
Ever tried using it at longer than 30m? No?

Edit: RUINS THE GAME. About 2 people on any 64-man server even use the GP/203 at all. Yeah, that ruins the game...

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-10-08 11:18:43)

jord

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

jord wrote:

I'd get into a good counter argument with aload of points on why in my opinion it takes more skill than to spam nades.Then i could go into how more things ruin the game,and finally how they reduced it in an older patch.

But i have to pull the rest of the skin off from around my toes.
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6486

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

jord wrote:

neither does bunny hoppin
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6675

k30dxedle wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

jord wrote:

Ever tried using it at longer than 30m? No?

Edit: RUINS THE GAME. About 2 people on any 64-man server even use the GP/203 at all. Yeah, that ruins the game...
mmmm, yes actually , 46 mins and also the odd occasion during clan practice
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6675

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

jord wrote:

Bunnyhopping and killing takes skill.. i bunnyhop.. EVERYONE does
NaziPredator
+41|6491|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
the real question is why not bunnyhop, I have no problem with it, I can still take bunnyhoppers out with ease IMO bunnyhopping takes skill lol
jord

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

No they don't.

Were are you getting these facts from?

I'd say less than half of the BF2 population bunnyhop,never mind EVERYONE.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6675

jord wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Fallschirmjager10 wrote:

No they don't.

Were are you getting these facts from?

I'd say less than half of the BF2 population bunnyhop,never mind EVERYONE.
r u telling me you dont bunnyhop when running away from a tank or an APC or getting shot in the back while reloading..well maybe you should..might improve ur stats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard