ButNoelIsCool
+0|6719
i had 2 just today, both on ghost town
i learned that parachutes are very deadly
so.. the apache had just spawned at the upper south side base (or lower north side, i dont remember, i just kno its like an oxymoron)  so i jumped off the building that i was on, and right before i hit the ground i mash on '9'
i landed on a teammate and he dies.. of course, i get punished =\
so i get in the apache and fly around for awhile, then a mobile AA hits me with a missle, and an FAV is gunning me to hell.  so naturally, i bailed and used the parachute.  as i was coming down a friendly hind was coming my way and it was smoking.  well, the helo ran into me and exploded, giving me 2 tks and me dead.  luckily for me, i got only 1 punish for that incident.
anyone else have any weird tks?
TroyN
+0|6732
Today on mass destruction: Was playing as Spetz Natz, beginning of the round 2 of my squadmates hopped into the FAV with me. We go and take cooling. Then when we get back I put it in reverse, aparently someone had just spawned behind it and it mowed them down.. said sorry and drove on. Then we find an APC coming our way, AT guy in the FAV jumps out while i'm going in reverse, also ran him over somehow. My squad thusly dubbed it the death-mobile.
divided
Clear!
+3|6780
Warlord:  I'm driving around in my apc on sas, with an atv next to me.  We come to a long road, and we start driving...he gets out in the middle, right in front of my apc, and I get punished.
OMGEliteGaming
+0|6836
Back when a whole BH squad could cap a flag, i attempted to get out my wrench and start repairing the inside of the BH, only to drop a mine onto the ground by the flag. The pilot promptly landed on the mine and i was awarded 5 delightful tks.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
I was in an APC and there was an infantry unit from my squad and one from the other team fighting each other, I accidentally killed the one from my team he punished me and I didn't get to kill the enemy unit because I got hit with a rocket.  When he punished me, I told him it was an accident and how pissed off I was and he was like "O.K., whatever", god I want to punch him in the face.  What an ignorant dickhead.  I was pissed off because it added his death to mine and fucking K/D record is obviously ruined anyway as you can see so there a fucking asshole who punishes me trying to make it even worse.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2005-12-11 21:37:17)

SargeX_au
+29|6759
The other day on karkand, as i was throwing a grenade over a wall, i had a 1 second connection problem - the grenade doesn't make it over the wall, instead it bounces off it and comes back and 3 teamkills. I always hold my breath when that happens, thinking oh fuk. I quit the game 2 sec later.
Deedubya
+-2|6809|The Seventh Circle of Hell
In a tank on Karkand, cousin in the gunner. He jumps out as I'm turning, tank hits him, kills him. Same thing, TWICE that round.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard