killaer
+41|6752
I have seen this around..and...how the fuck is it dead?
Zodiaccup
+42|6581

killaer wrote:

I have seen this around..and...how the fuck is it dead?
Don't believe shit...
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6613|Florida
There are about 5 threads for it floating around, i just dont read them
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6487|Cambridge, UK

Because so many people (especially youngsters) are completely self-centered and what they mean is they've got fed up with it (or don't like the changes) so it must be dead!

Its only dead when you want to play and cant (for whatever reason)

Keep playing and having fun and ignore most crap that people post

Last edited by KylieTastic (2006-10-07 07:34:18)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6584|UK

Which ofcourse explains why you posted in such a thread 8-).

It's definetly had its day though, usually 64 man servers are full (atleast the ones I play on) over the past week iv strugled to see any better 50 players on.....
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6565|Boston, MA
It's because people think they are the man, then with the recent changes they suck. Instead of facing facts that they suck, they just put the blame on the game. Simple as that.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6520|England
I'll still be playing as will my clan, 2142 is alright, but not as good as bf2 by a long shot.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6795
Did you know here are still over 3000 servers in operation?
opticrus
+11|6504
Battlefield2142 not gonna beat  battlefield2 I think this new game will be the same like battlefield-Vietnam.
I don't like futuristic games with no existing military staff.
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6462|Sweden

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

It's because people think they are the man, then with the recent changes they suck. Instead of facing facts that they suck, they just put the blame on the game. Simple as that.
Right! Agree 100%.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6565|Boston, MA
BF2142 isn't going to be as popular. Not nearly as many people enjoy these futuristic games, they want realistic modern games. They can easily get that in BF2, besides BF2142 isn't going to be much better in any way, shape or form, it'll just have all these random added things like robots instead of transports and stuff. People who are smart aren't going to go spend an extra $50 on something that should've been a mod.
opticrus
+11|6504
I like this game so mush that I don't care about 2142.My stats have been reset just few days ago and I still play this game and I don't care that I lost Lt general rank I will take that back soon or later!
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6487|Cambridge, UK

Just played the BF2142 demo for an hour...... cant see that killing BF2.... pay money to play BF2 with a techno skin on and all the realism stripped. Sure some will love it - but not me - I'd rather go back to BF1942
Mad Ad
+178|6546|England, UK
im quite pleased that 2142 is horrible, bf2 is not going to die anytime soon
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6556|Istanbul-Turkey
they say this because they cant play a shit
=Dagriz=
+3|6537
i dont think  its dead..my clan count 25 constant player they are not about to leave it....same for a lot of clan that i know
=Dagriz=
+3|6537

opticrus wrote:

I like this game so mush that I don't care about 2142.My stats have been reset just few days ago and I still play this game and I don't care that I lost Lt general rank I will take that back soon or later!
wth happen to you ?!...we want to know
']['error
Banned
+630|6679|The Netherlands
it's not dead, that's bullshit
opticrus
+11|6504
I have score in one round 1050 points that the reason wy my stats have been reset.
AchKillEs-LOD-
+1|6723

KylieTastic wrote:

Just played the BF2142 demo for an hour...... cant see that killing BF2.... pay money to play BF2 with a techno skin on and all the realism stripped. Sure some will love it - but not me - I'd rather go back to BF1942
agree 100%
XISIX
+116|6650
People will say anything.  [+ they are often dead wrong.. ..... heh]
panzer830x
+4|6554

Bell wrote:

Which ofcourse explains why you posted in such a thread 8-).

It's definetly had its day though, usually 64 man servers are full (atleast the ones I play on) over the past week iv strugled to see any better 50 players on.....
well for one:the new demo came out they are playing it....two:maybe they are not playing the game at the moment i wouldnt get worked up about it.....bf2 forever!!!! it shall never die!
turkeybacon
+50|6480|Dragon Valley

Mad Ad wrote:

im quite pleased that 2142 is horrible, bf2 is not going to die anytime soon
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6744|Wilmington, DE, US
BF2 will never die if all you play is Karkand like most people do.
incubis
+40|6680|CANADA

killaer wrote:

Why are people saying that BF2 is dead?
cuz they brought sexy back!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard