_-_911_-_180891
+540|6543|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
What goes through your head when you neutralize a flag and then suddenly you look up into the sky and a bomber or a fighter comes straight at you? Or when you sit in the bushes and run out and suddenly a tank comes out of the corner at the same time and sees you?

I'm just like this :

I try to run away or I say okay that's it I'm dead.

What about you what goes through your head?
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6690
i think about where im gona spawn next.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6563
i dont cap flags on air maps
Kyouteki
+27|6611
I personally...like to throw the blame onto my teammates.  "Why isn't our air support fighting off those bombers?"  "Why isn't our armor helping us against their armor?"  "Why isn't my e-penis big enough to destroy both tank and plane in one awe inspiring explosion of manliness?"  Shit like that.
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6686|Malibu
I try to get cover while I am thinking about my next spawn and kit, and maybe trying to come up with a strategy to get back at the tank or bomber that got me.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6690|Hong Kong
I whip out my pistol, spot it in hopes that a comrade will take revenge, and start shooting at the tank in a pathetic attempt to damage it.

If a bomber is coming at me, I stare at it and pray that a flying Barney miniature will appear out of thin air and kamikaze the bomber...

Last edited by SmilingBuddha (2006-10-07 02:34:13)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6621|Melbourne, Australia.
Its what I wonder all the time when i'm in a bomber on oman (which is 90% of the time), a flag goes neutral and I turn to bomb it. Must be traumatic, lol!
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6752|Groningen / Netherlands
plane:
i look how the bombs hit the ground and (sometimes) kill me
Tank:
i duck down and try to evade it and loses me
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6815|Noizyland

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

What goes through your head when you neutralize a flag and then suddenly you look up into the sky and a bomber or a fighter comes straight at you? Or when you sit in the bushes and run out and suddenly a tank comes out of the corner at the same time and sees you?

I'm just like this :

I try to run away or I say okay that's it I'm dead.

What about you what goes through your head?
Bullets usually.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6534|N. Ireland
I know most bombers aren't overly accurate, and they usually come really close, so I'll just stay where I am and I know I'll have a good chance of surviving.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6797|Hell, p.o box 666

what goes through your head when creating this topic? My first thought was closed!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard