RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6752
So you made another post to say the same wrong thing?  As least the "Are" are wrong.
Ranger0405
+3|6757|Cali, USA
Thanks everyone .
Nd4Spdr
Stuck in the Dirty Souf way too long...
+10|6720|ATL
Well, at least now we know who the child is in this forum...
Try not to get hit by my APC, or at least not punish me for it.
Sud
+0|6756
I could do Most of the people ON THE INTERNET are not as smart as I am....
An ellipsis has three periods, not two, not four, nor any more.

Also, the word most is not capitalized in that situation.

Last edited by Sud (2005-12-11 17:28:59)

Ranger0405
+3|6757|Cali, USA
This is to funny.
Ranger0405
+3|6757|Cali, USA
Ive been at work all day reading bf2 forums if I was not working I would be playing, they wont let me play here The forums are funny .

Last edited by Ranger0405 (2005-12-11 17:37:02)

Schizferatu
+0|6729|West Central Indiana
So you made another post to say the same wrong thing?  As least the "Are" are wrong.
"Are" refers to the noun, "most" (not the word, "internet").  Bury yourself some more kid.  You are about as sharp as a marble.

Also your incorrect statement should have been:      the "are" is wrong.

Last edited by Schizferatu (2005-12-11 17:50:46)

nating75
+0|6786

RedFiercare wrote:

Most of the internet is not as smart as me, including you.  Maybe you should use proper GRAMMAR and SPELLING, as I'm sure you've taken grammar courses.  Maybe little children can't use proper grammar, but you sure can, so how about you USE IT.  Also, "You" is just two more characters than "u"
You need to use a question mark after "so how about you USE IT" instead of a period, and a period at the very end of your statement. I just wanted to point that out.

Last edited by nating75 (2005-12-11 23:13:41)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6771
hah this dumbass tried to be a grammar nazi and his shit was all wrong

Most of the internet is not as smart as me, including you.
aside from this being extremely immature you showed that are in fact a moron. way to try to proofread a forum and fuck up, next time you try to correct some trivial shit dont fuck it up so badly or you look like that little asshat you are.

and for the record the way he corrected was actually proper grammar. if you get out of junior high your communications professor will take a shit on your head for writing how you speak. i.e like a dumbshit...

Last edited by chitlin (2005-12-11 20:19:46)

SargeJp
+87|6758|Canada

Ranger0405 wrote:

Who are these idiots that run infront of vehicles and get hit and then punish you for there own mistake. They should be punished . They should have there game taken away computer smashed and thrown in a cold dark cell with no battlefield .
haha nice i agree with you totally!!
mbolton2005
+0|6728|Wherever I may roam

Schizferatu wrote:

"Are" refers to the noun, "most" (not the word, "internet").  Bury yourself some more kid.  You are about as sharp as a marble.

Also your incorrect statement should have been:      the "are" is wrong.
I'd say that both of you are grammar whores.
Schizferatu
+0|6729|West Central Indiana
You are correct sir!  Except that mine is based in proper English. 

Pssssttt...   I'll sell you some Cliff Notes for $5 baby... .    .        .
RadeonII
+1|6784
I wonder why these guys run right down the center of roads and or paths they KNOW vehicles will be on. I know when I`m on foot I stay off to one side for 2 reasons.. (A) I dont want to get hit. and (B) I dont want the enemy to see me.

*I BREAK FOR NOOBS*
Deedubya
+-2|6811|The Seventh Circle of Hell
They're just assholes. That's all. The same assholes that support that kind of gameplay. The same little assholes that weren't beaten by their parents, and now have no respect for elders, nor have any etiquette whatsoever. I will admit, I've stood in front of jets before, but only because those same little assbags that do it to me, managed to get in even though they saw me waiting for the vehicle, and I wasn't in JUST the right place when it spawned. I agree the fucking little cuntrags need something done to them. The best part of them ran down their momma's leg and became a stain on the mattress. They're a load that shoulda been swallowed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard