d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6692|Hell's prison
That son of a bitch better hope he stays out of jail, friend of mine whos been in for 5 years says they had a child molester come in, the people found out about it, two days later, he was being carried out in a box.  Child exploiters dont last long around hardened criminals, especially ones with kids on the outside.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6648|Uk

King_County_Downy wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

I dunno guys, I think he's kinda cute and charming. He seems like a nice enough guy?
downy would you let your kids go hang out with him for a weekend? i wouldn't not let my dog roxanne hang out with him.
Wow, this is such a biased video. We don't know what "the girls" were saying to him. Maybe they were begging for masterbation videos and trying to get him to expeose himself. Maybe he didn't even want to but they convinced him it was ok...You guys are too quick to judge
The kids aren't stupid if they dont like what they're seeing they can turn it off.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6649|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
its sick if this guy does it he's like.. 30something.

but if its me. and some 18 year olds. then its fine

SCHWIIIIIING!!!

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-10-06 14:29:24)

Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

Aphex_D wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

downy would you let your kids go hang out with him for a weekend? i wouldn't not let my dog roxanne hang out with him.
Wow, this is such a biased video. We don't know what "the girls" were saying to him. Maybe they were begging for masterbation videos and trying to get him to expeose himself. Maybe he didn't even want to but they convinced him it was ok...You guys are too quick to judge
The kids aren't stupid if they dont like what they're seeing they can turn it off.
Wow your dumb
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

King_County_Downy wrote:

millhous wrote:

Theres a guy at my work who looks EXACTLY like chip!  Maybe i should forward this to him.
Anyone seen Chappelle's "Killing 'em Softly"?

"Dave, I'm gonna race him"
http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/df42cf88af.bmp

"The light turned green and Chip took off!"

I hope you all know I'm just kidding

That guy need to involuntarily donate his genitals for medical research.
No man. No Billy Bong Thornton without Kenny. That wouldn't be right. Get Wesley Pipes
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter
I'd hit it, twice.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486

PspRpg-7 wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

OMG.... What radio station can I find this punk at?
Prison by now
Looks like someone should tell his cellmates what he is in for.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6630|Camp XRay

spawnofthemist wrote:

SCHWIIIIIING!!!
https://myspace-696.vo.llnwd.net/00998/69/69/998149696_l.jpg
someone is being naughty....
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
bobby177
+129|6481|Texas.. getting out asap

Aphex_D wrote:

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6799|Jupiter

Marlboroman82 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

SCHWIIIIIING!!!
https://myspace-696.vo.llnwd.net/00998/69/69/998149696_l.jpg
someone is being naughty....
https://static.flickr.com/36/77762033_f7d80b9d3b_m.jpg
Hissssss

Last edited by eusgen (2006-10-06 14:38:18)

cannonfodder18
+13|6542| NS Canada
Regardless of how much they fucking begged for it, if they even did... they were only 14 , and he KNEW that. Where i come from that is illegal, and i'm sure he fucking knew that and did that crap anyway. Fucking guy should have his "tiny wee wee" nailed to a fucking tree and given a rusty butter knife to free himself with while a bunch of us watch.
cannonfodder18
+13|6542| NS Canada
Put him in front of my Feline Firing Squad!!!!
*SOMETHING*
+1|6420
Ok, let me tell it like it REALLY is...or was. They requested me to add them as "my friends". Then they started sending me naughty pictures of themselves and begging me to send them pictures of myself. So I did. Not any bad ones, just pictures. This went on for a while but they were sending me VERY naughty pictures of themselves and kept saying how it isn't fair that they're the only ones "giving". Out of the kindness of my heart, I returned the favor and sent them a webcam broadcast of well...you know. Then this? They framed me. I'm innocent.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6518
enemy boat spotted!
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6785|Long Island
i'm sure we all know that there are sick people in the world.  Most just think it won't happen to them.  Think twice before thinking that.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6785|Long Island

*SOMETHING* wrote:

Ok, let me tell it like it REALLY is...or was. They requested me to add them as "my friends". Then they started sending me naughty pictures of themselves and begging me to send them pictures of myself. So I did. Not any bad ones, just pictures. This went on for a while but they were sending me VERY naughty pictures of themselves and kept saying how it isn't fair that they're the only ones "giving". Out of the kindness of my heart, I returned the favor and sent them a webcam broadcast of well...you know. Then this? They framed me. I'm innocent.
you are a sick fuck to just make a profile so we think it is him and to clip the screenshot out of the video.  you should go to hell.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486
Enemy Myspace Child Predator Spotted!!
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6686|Denver, CO
mkay... well i have a few comments...

1.  Yes the guy needs help.
2.  The 2 women that pretended to be teenagers are no better than him.
3.  The guy has done nothing 'illegal' he has not propositioned the 'teenagers' to meet him in real life.  In fact he has not talked to any real teenagers at ALL.  He's fatasizing about having sex with teenagers, which as sick as it is is not illegal.
4.  The whole concept of it's not snooping, it's caring is a fucked up concept and anybody that believes in that should fucking burn in hell, especially if you live in US.  Your kids deserve the same freedoms granted to you by the Bill of Rights regardless of their age.  If you invade their privacy it's unconstitutional.  Education is the answer, EDUCATE YOUR KIDS.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6518

ncc6206 wrote:

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6660

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

Call in the J-10's, quick!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6604|Seattle

Slickdawg8 wrote:

you are a sick fuck to just make a profile so we think it is him and to clip the screenshot out of the video.  you should go to hell.
lolz

I'm already going to hell. I don't think this will alter my course.

HA HA!! GOTCHa!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Not
Great success!
+216|6583|Chandler, AZ

INCSOC wrote:

mkay... well i have a few comments...

1.  Yes the guy needs help.
2.  The 2 women that pretended to be teenagers are no better than him.
3.  The guy has done nothing 'illegal' he has not propositioned the 'teenagers' to meet him in real life.  In fact he has not talked to any real teenagers at ALL.  He's fatasizing about having sex with teenagers, which as sick as it is is not illegal.
4.  The whole concept of it's not snooping, it's caring is a fucked up concept and anybody that believes in that should fucking burn in hell, especially if you live in US.  Your kids deserve the same freedoms granted to you by the Bill of Rights regardless of their age.  If you invade their privacy it's unconstitutional.  Education is the answer, EDUCATE YOUR KIDS.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6518

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

Call in the J-10's, quick!
roger that   eta 10 minutes!
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486
Assault standing by waiting for the J-10s to soften target.
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6662|Cambridge, England
consider me scarred for life....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard