Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6785|Internet!
Mmmm, I was sitting there with a M203. Staring at the sky. I fired it, and a second later a teammate drove up in a FAV. I hopped in, off we drove. About three seconds later my errant noob tube came down on our FAV and killed us both.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6767|St. Paul, MN
lmao I luv it when that happens
AFlyingNun
+0|6743
On a 64 person karkand game, when I first tried the support class (which was lik destiny for me, as it turns out. ), I ran towards the main alley way on the first MEC base from the USMC start. I was in a hurry, can't remember if it was because of a tank or arty. But anyway, I noticed teammates pouring out of it, running towards the tank/arty. I turned to see what the fuss was, and saw a crap load of USMC. I just yelled "OH SHIT" jumped on the ground, and fired away. I got 9 kills from that initial group, 2 more because of medic revives, and then another 8 kills from more USMC arriving, all for a 19 kill streak total.  A medic also figured out how helpful I was, and just camped by me. He must've gotten 8-10 healing points from it aswell.

AND THAT is why I play as support now.   They may suck at aim, but they're the best class for enduring waves of enemies without any chance for resting.

Last edited by AFlyingNun (2005-12-03 18:52:27)

OUROBOROS
+0|6781
sometime when i started playing, i turned a corner really quick and see a metal wall right infront of me thats not supposed to be there. obviously it was the enemy tank and without thinking it somehow i automatically whipped out a pack and tossed 2 at the tank. then i froze in abject horror in seeing the packs fly the foot distance between me and the tank then bounced off of it landing at my feet. wonder what kit i was playing a moment ago in the round and what kit i forgot i was playing now. i then proceeded to put my head between my legs and prepared for my flight, which the tank driver was more then happy to assist with immediately after.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6767
Funny things?  Well let's see what I can remember...

Before 1.03, of course everyone black hawked whored on Songhua.  So I was doing my usual "Throw AT mines below you in the BH and hope you don't TK someone" when an enemy heli loaded with people flew right past, and one of my AT mines landed in their Twinkie.  I think I've only gotten like 10 more AT mine kills in my entire career
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6754|Uhh... erm...
Once, when waiting for the game to start, I got bored and tried to place C4s on the helo rotors. Took me a heck of a long time, and once I was done, I took off, and laughed like some retard seeing the red skulls floating in the air.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6744
I got killed by our own commander by flying over our artillery with a chopper when it was firing.

Twice...
BoneEnforcer
+4|6771
https://images5.theimagehosting.com/screen006.3.jpg

Was just messing around.

Last edited by BoneEnforcer (2005-12-05 18:10:30)

Justinian
+1|6802
Once I was flying in Oman in my F-35 ... and crashed into a supply drop about 100m in the air.

I was pretty depressed about it.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6798|Noizyland

I wrote this on a similar topic regarding something else. I'm thinking it fits into this one too.
This is when I was a newbie.

Tyferra wrote:

When I first played as MEC I believe it was on Gulf of Oman, I killed everyone I could see. As a BF1942 player I knew that all US troops, (Allied) were blue and that I, (substitute for Axis,) was meant to be red.

"HA HAA! DIE ALL YOU FUCKERS!!!, (Wow, I'm good at this,) DIIEEE! AH HA HA HA!!, (Jeeze I wonder why they're not firing back?)"

I managed to slaughter a whole army, and I was feeling pretty darn good. I looked at the score list.
"Crap, I've been teamswitched, and after all that killing I did for the red team."
'Wait a sec: I still get the same spawn points."
"Oh shit... wait... no...
...Oh fuck"

I then proceedded to be teamkilled by everyone I had killed. I took three kills before I gave up and left.

Yeah, cool new thing in BF2, whatever team you're in, you're the blue team. Enemy is always red. Woops.

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-12-05 17:52:19)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
MASTA_SKILL_1
+0|6756|New York

Tetrino wrote:

Once, when waiting for the game to start, I got bored and tried to place C4s on the helo rotors. Took me a heck of a long time, and once I was done, I took off, and laughed like some retard seeing the red skulls floating in the air.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I dont know why i find that so funny, i guess im retarded 

https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/47739970/awards.jpg

Last edited by MASTA_SKILL_1 (2005-12-05 18:15:13)

ShakaZuluKhan
+0|6741|Chicago
Earlier on, just this evening in fact, I was playing on the Sharqi peninsula (at least i think it was, the one with the tv station? ). Anyways, I was playing as the MEC commander, and was waaaaaaay at the north uncapturable spawnpoint, the enemy kept stealing our APC's from there. However, they enemy soon got quite irritated with me and destroyed my offending UAV and Satellite trailers. After a few minutes of inquiring as to whether anyone wanted the repair points (as I really didn't want to drive that far, and besides, I wasn't even an engineer), and getting only silence, I set off in one of the dinky MEC APC's (the one that looks like a refit Volvo van) and headed south as fast as I can on this loooooooong dusty road. At any rate, just south of the town entrance the road takes a sharp curve and goes through a little subdivison before continuing south. I took that curve at about 70-80 and *WAM* instantly run head on into a friendly tank. My APC's health is reduced by half, his by none, and he and I just sit there for a second and just stare at each other. Him probably wondering what kind of weird kamikaze craziness this was, and me too busy laughing my ass off. Here I am, avoiding enemy infantry scattered like roaches, marauding helicopters, and the occasion 'god is angry' artillery barrage, and what happens? I dart around a croner and run headfirst into a friendly tank! It would only have been funnier if the airbag had deployed. So we stare at each other for a moment longer till I slowly nudge by little Volvo past his T-72 and continue on my merry way.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6798|Noizyland

Oh fuck! Funny thing happened to me just yesterday.
I was playing on Dajing(?) Oilfields and attacking a point. There in that petrol station point in the shed, I was trying to fight off a Spec. Ops guy with a knife. I was running after him slashig wildly well he was running backwards and firing at me. Just as he jogged bakwards out of the shed an enemy tank like a runaway freight-train came around the corner and hit him head/side on and continued on it's way.

If anyone has seen "Mean Girls", (it was on TV and I had nothing else to do,) in one of those final scenes where that blond chick gets hit by the bus, it was exactly like that.
Man I found that so funny.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Gatistance
+0|6741
One time on kubra dam I was flying in a F-35 and I was having a bug, as a squad leader my squad members could spawn in my jet but it was full and my squad members were spawning in mid air falling to there poor deaths then i saw a mec guy para shuting from high up and i flew straight towards him and hit him he flew so fast he hit the side of the kudra dam and I actualy heard the thump of his body *THUMP*
oJmHo
I want the pink mist
+0|6830
I managed to run myself over with my own boat on Ghost Town...

Oh and I also rolled a Vodnik over on top of me in Karkand...
Supersized
"You want fries with that?"
+1|6748|Tucson, AZ

Gatistance wrote:

One time on kubra dam I was flying in a F-35 and I was having a bug, as a squad leader my squad members could spawn in my jet but it was full and my squad members were spawning in mid air falling to there poor deaths then i saw a mec guy para shuting from high up and i flew straight towards him and hit him he flew so fast he hit the side of the kudra dam and I actualy heard the thump of his body *THUMP*
LOL. And I was just about to tell mine. Playing Kubra Dam as a sniper picking off folks when I started taking hits. Decided I needed ammo anyways so I jumped off of the crane. I figured I was safe until I got skewered by an enemy plane. Funniest death I've had.
Makes you wonder...
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6767

Tetrino wrote:

Do it with a vodnik or a humvee on the wheels.  Not the middle, the very edges.  Pimp my Ride, Rims edition.  SOOO funny.
Chngster
+0|6736
Playing on Karkand once with my best mate on the US side.  After securing the 2nd flag into the city we noticed an enemy sniper still lurking atop the highrise.  As the squadleader I ordered my mate to climb the stairs while the rest of our squad provided covering fire next to the rocks at ground level.  All goes well. 

At this point I was like "C'mon idiot let's go!!".  With the rest of my squad watching my mate then parachutes down and plants his boots in my face, instant kill. Sigh. I've never heard a bunch of strangers laugh so hard over the VOIP before.
M90Medic
Wiki Contributor
+2|6777|Medicland, sthlm

I once ran over a guy 4 times in a round. Honked my horn happily every time, before and after the hit. Later, he switches to my team, and I accidentally run him over. I hear over VoIP: "OMFG, noth im again!"
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6767|St. Paul, MN
lmao
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6767|St. Paul, MN

RedFiercare wrote:

Tetrino wrote:

Do it with a vodnik or a humvee on the wheels.  Not the middle, the very edges.  Pimp my Ride, Rims edition.  SOOO funny.
I like doing it on apc's: more wheels.
or try tank treads lol
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6767|St. Paul, MN

Chngster wrote:

Playing on Karkand once with my best mate on the US side.  After securing the 2nd flag into the city we noticed an enemy sniper still lurking atop the highrise.  As the squadleader I ordered my mate to climb the stairs while the rest of our squad provided covering fire next to the rocks at ground level.  All goes well. 

At this point I was like "C'mon idiot let's go!!".  With the rest of my squad watching my mate then parachutes down and plants his boots in my face, instant kill. Sigh. I've never heard a bunch of strangers laugh so hard over the VOIP before.
ok so I was on gulf of oman and our commander was being a bitch. so i decided to go kill him, i climbed up to the top of the crane where he was and pushed him off it. it was hysterical because he couldn't figure out why he kept dying. and then he finally caught on and parachuted just in time...except i had fallen off the crane too and--here's the best part--landed right on him. no parachute or anything. I then said "thanks champ" "thanks chief" "good deal, thanks" "roger that" since he so graciously broke my fall.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6767|St. Paul, MN
ooo ooo ooo I got another one! This took place a long time ago however back last summer when the demo first came out. I was on a server with no PB or kicking options, no admins at the time either, and became the commander for the marines. I had a habit of saying "roger that" like four or six times when someone told me to do something, would of course get muted for 30 sec for spamming. but then I played as a commander and, much to my surprise, found that I wasn't blocked after 6 times. so I played the whole round as commander flooding the USMC channel with "Affirmative""Affirmative""Affirmative""Affirmative""I read you""Negatory""Negatory""Negatory""Affirmative""Affirmative""Affirmative""Negatory""Negative""Negative""Negative""I read you"
I would pause for a brief moment every now and then and people would let out cries of relief--but in vain! as I would start at it again.
My friend and I were laughing our asses off because there was not a thing the team could do about it since there was no mutainy option either. The other team caught on what I was doing and was laughing their asses of too as people would yell globally "help our commander is deafening us with exclaimations!"
what made it funnier though is that I was actually commanding at the same time, dropping arty, supplies and what not. I could do this because I had my friend pressing page up and page down while I did my regular bussiness.
Then about halfway through the round I switched teams and by some miracle, managed to get into their commander post too--did the exact same thing and my former team realized how unforgivably funny this prank was, just as long as you're not on the recieving end. The USMC ended up winning 330-0, and I switched right before the round ended and became commander for them again! and I got 1st place!
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6750|Debris From Space
*sigh* nothing funny has ever happened to me. apart from being alone in an enemy base and seing a friendly chopper comming over to help. He was just about to enter the base when a jet came out of nowhere and crashed straight into the chopper. That was quite funny.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard