[BMF] [KS]PatBateman
+0|6428
I first met Rebel 4 or 5 years ago in the Vietcong demo.  He was an awesome gamer and truly a great man.  I learned many things from him during my time as his friend and as a clan member. I want to thank him for bringing all the members of the clan together and all the personal time and money he spent on our server and website.  He gave and gave and never once asked for anything in return except that we enjoy ourselves and conduct ourselves with honor and respect while doing so.  I will never forget Rebel.  Thank all of you (those who knew Rebel and those who did not) for your kind words here. I know his 16 year old Son {BMF} Deadly will see these posts... so thank you all. David a/k/a Bateman.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6674|Groningen, The Netherlands
My condolences.
tiptopT
+72|6594|Scotland's Capital

Korpen wrote:

Didn't know him, but my condolences.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6661
Im sorry for your loss
Lupoo
+6|6429|Belgium
Condolences

But anyway how hard it's seem, live goes one.For all people like family,friends,clan members,BF2players...
It's always a same to lose a good BF2 player-clan member

Good Luck to the family and BMF clan.
Mjr.Mantooth
+2|6708
My heart goes out to his family and friends,  never met this gent unfortunatly, but by the response to this thread has got, I know I missed out.

Rest in Peace
dlbenson1979
Mr. 20,000
+23|6486
I don't have to know him, to know that he was one of our own.

Peace be with his family and friends, whereever they are.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6751|Norcal, usa
I just want to take this time to tell you all that motorcycles are dangerous.
No intent to be disrespectful, but public safety is number 1. Take this as an example of the deadliness of motorcycles, i have condemned them since day 1, just another confirmation.

I'm sorry.
13rin
+977|6491
I'm sorry for your loss.  The world is a lesser place without him.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6635|England, UK
Such sad news...

On behalf of =PINK= I would like to offer my prayers for his safe journey to Heaven.

Rest In Peace.

Fairy...
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6685|A sunburnt country
Sorry for the loss to all who knew Rebel.

The pain will never cease and there will always be a hole your heart.   I see that as a positive because it means we never forget them.

I lost my little Bro in a car accident so I know what it's like.

RIP
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6705
that sucks. people are dying left and right these days.
Buffnuggles
+11|6744|The Hague, Netherlands
BwC-Grizzly
+8|6456
Sorry to hear of your loss.  Hope everything is well with his family.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6434|My room
My condolences...it's always sad to loose someone you knew well.
valakivi
Wish i had under 100 ping
+7|6469|Lima, PERU

Korpen wrote:

||AkC|Catalyst|
+0|6384

jermyang wrote:

No intent to be disrespectful, but public safety is number 1. Take this as an example of the deadliness of motorcycles, i have condemned them since day 1, just another confirmation.

I'm sorry.
I am so sorry to bring this topic back up..  I have the highest respects for Rebel's memory and his family's healing..  But I cannot stand to see comments like these.

I've had a harley for 5 years, and am in a family of harley riders, and never have any of us had an accident or caused anyone harm..

If you want some FACTS to go with your argument:

FACT: STUPID riders cause accidents, and are dangerous.  (This is not the case in this situation though).
FACT: DRUNK riders cause accidents, and are dangerous. (This IS the cause of the situation).
FACT: Other drivers, especially the elderly, cause accidents by hitting them, broadsiding them, or completely mowing them down when on group rides or when running a stop sign.

Again, I mean absolutely NO disrespect to the family, but he was drunk.  First thing you learn when you get your motorcycle license is to NOT mix alcohol with riding.  Even if it's just one beer. 

The real lesson from this is DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE.

If there is one thing I think Rebel would like to say to us if he could, is to learn from his mistake.

And that is all I have to say.

RIP Rebel.  RIP the Harley.  And Condolences to the family.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6560|USA bitches!

||AkC|Catalyst| wrote:

jermyang wrote:

I'm sorry.
I am so sorry to bring this topic back up..  I have the highest respects for Rebel's memory and his family's healing..  But I cannot stand to see comments like these.

I've had a harley for 5 years, and am in a family of harley riders, and never have any of us had an accident or caused anyone harm..

FACT: STUPID riders cause accidents, and are dangerous.  (This is not the case in this situation though).
FACT: DRUNK riders cause accidents, and are dangerous. (This IS the cause of the situation).
FACT: Other drivers, especially the elderly, cause accidents by hitting them, broadsiding them, or completely mowing them down when on group rides or when running a stop sign.

Again, I mean absolutely NO disrespect to the family, but he was drunk.  First thing you learn when you get your motorcycle license is to NOT mix alcohol with riding.  Even if it's just one beer. 

If there is one thing I think Rebel would like to say to us if he could, is to learn from his mistake.

I only say this, if the information is accurate above, but was Rebel drunk riding his motorcycle? If so, don't say you're not trying to disrespect him. If he was drunk and drove a motorcycle, he was asking for this outcome. If you're going to be drinking, don't take a fucking motorcycle as your transportation. Simple as that.

If he wasn't drunk and was taken down by some douche in a car, my statement above doesn't apply. Sorry to hear about his passing. It's always hard to know someone that dies. Death is the really only fear I have at the moment, until my baby is born.
JonnyNuemonic
+22|6724|Dublin, Republic of Ireland
From all the member of the SCOTS GUARDS...our condolences are with BMF and his family....
Crestfallen
+27|6461|England, Leicester
I'm so very sorry to hear that.  My thoughts and best wishes are with his family right now.  Rest in sleep, and let God watch over you.
||AkC|Catalyst|
+0|6384

Jenkinsbball wrote:

||AkC|Catalyst| wrote:

jermyang wrote:

I'm sorry.

I only say this, if the information is accurate above, but was Rebel drunk riding his motorcycle? If so, don't say you're not trying to disrespect him. If he was drunk and drove a motorcycle, he was asking for this outcome. If you're going to be drinking, don't take a fucking motorcycle as your transportation. Simple as that.

If he wasn't drunk and was taken down by some douche in a car, my statement above doesn't apply. Sorry to hear about his passing. It's always hard to know someone that dies. Death is the really only fear I have at the moment, until my baby is born.
As far as I've seen:

newspaper website wrote:

Marshallville man killed in motorcycle crash
Beacon Journal staff report

A Marshallville man was killed this morning when his motorcycle crashed in Lawrence Township, according to a release from the Ohio State Highway Patrol.

Anthony L. Cooper, 37, was eastbound on Marshallville Street Northwest on his 2006 Harley-Davidson and drove off the left side of the road and struck a wood fence around 1 a.m.

Cooper was pronounced dead at the scene by the Stark County Coroner. Alcohol is a suspected factor, according to the release. The Ohio State Highway Patrol is still investigating the accident.
http://www.ohio.com/mld/beaconjournal/15639428.htm
twiistaaa
+87|6680|mexico

||AkC|Catalyst| wrote:

FACT: STUPID riders cause accidents, and are dangerous.
FACT: DRUNK riders cause accidents, and are dangerous.
wouldn't they be the same thing?

Last edited by twiistaaa (2006-11-16 16:02:34)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6775|d
COm on stop all this bitching, and point making. Start a new post if you want to do that.

Have some more respect.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6472|UK
My condolences.
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6396|San Jose CA.
R.I.P.  {BMF}Rebel, I didn't know you dut you sound like a good guy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard