jsnipy
+3,276|6544|...

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

gunsmoke is back.  Anyone want to do the Moskau with me?
i thought that was greek food
Icleos
+101|6763

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

Hurley, baby, call me#

G'night folks. Beddy Byes for me...

the raccoons are in my dreams

Icleos wrote:

I like Cheese?  +1
Fail. Just fail.

You can't come on here with a crap-assed comment like that, karma someone and expect a hailstorm of karma in return. First you must establish yourself in the community by being original, interesting, witty and entertaining.

EDIT: Double, Triple, Super-Fail. It wasn't you that karma'd me even, it was Haffey. Cheers Lover
Wow...  I wasn't asking for Karma.
Someone just gave me karma with the message: "I like Cheese?"
Brasso
+1,549|6652

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

Hurley, baby, call me#

G'night folks. Beddy Byes for me...

the raccoons are in my dreams

Icleos wrote:

I like Cheese?  +1
Fail. Just fail.

You can't come on here with a crap-assed comment like that, karma someone and expect a hailstorm of karma in return. First you must establish yourself in the community by being original, interesting, witty and entertaining.

EDIT: Double, Triple, Super-Fail. It wasn't you that karma'd me even, it was Haffey. Cheers Lover
mine was terrible though, i was just giving karma because last night was great.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina
Wtf?  179 karma in this thread.  Karma farming 101.
Brasso
+1,549|6652

sergeriver wrote:

Hehe, GJ starting it.  Thanks a lot, I've gotten 17 karma from it. 
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina

haffeysucks wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

It wasn't the intention though.  I didn't get even 6 karma from this post, what are you people doing?  Lol.
Brasso
+1,549|6652

sergeriver wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

It wasn't the intention though.  I didn't get even 6 karma from this post, what are you people doing?  Lol.
We've been....busy.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6779|Argentina

haffeysucks wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

We've been....busy.
Don't tell...well you guys owe me some karma since the karma whoring party I started here.
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6444|NL-NH-DH
i really need some karma man, im out of it.. show me some karma love
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6508|Melbourne

the reason there is so much karma here is people are having a good time and enjoying themselves by reading the funny karma messages that have been posted.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Brasso
+1,549|6652

sergeriver wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

We've been....busy.
Don't tell...well you guys owe me some karma since the karma whoring party I started here.
As soon as I get some....
R3v4n
+433|6508|Melbourne

haffeysucks wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

We've been....busy.
Me to i gave you my last one now i have to wait like 3 hours for some of the ones i gave earlier yesterday
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Brasso
+1,549|6652

R3v4n wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Me to i gave you my last one now i have to wait like 3 hours for some of the ones i gave earlier yesterday
I still have to wait like 2 hours for my 24 hr limit to be done with, but by then I'll be asleep.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6677|Brisbane, Australia

Biblical Ass Hands Glove

God, it never gets old does it?
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6555|Australia
i have to say the most odd i have recived is
2006-09-16 22:06:58      +1      The weirdest thing in my favorites folder is.....      Demand the breast pump link!

lol that thread was asking for problems.

Edit: and who could forget my first one: "cockhead is the best term ever, 4_Phucsache."

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-10-05 19:09:13)

R3v4n
+433|6508|Melbourne

Lol thats a wierd one but at least it doesnt have raccons in it!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6719

Sarrk wrote:

Biblical Ass Hands Glove

God, it never gets old does it?
It did the second time, SARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKY.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Gahsp!

A Y!!! YOU WHORE!

*SLAP*
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6577|Kent, UK

aTiLLa_NL wrote:

i really need some karma man, im out of it.. show me some karma love
https://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:cey1kPbwle2kYM:https://barcelona.indymedia.org/usermedia/image/9/large/no-no-no-no.jpg
Stomper_40k
Re-Incarnation. You mean re-spawn right?
+44|6667|Cardiff - Wales - UK
Mine is

for being a donkey-obsessive - Fulffy baby
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Insane in the membrane
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6559|Internetfitlerland

Today 22:29:30    +1    Warlord Hidey Hole    Raccoons like Poontang. Do you?

Hmmm okay
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6577|Kent, UK

~Smokey~ wrote:

Today 22:29:30    +1    Warlord Hidey Hole    Raccoons like Poontang. Do you?

Hmmm okay

^KoB^Buckles wrote:

HURLEY wrote:

Today 19:37:04      +1      Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received      Do you like Raccoons? I like Raccoons. They get me wet.

new weird one lol.

haffeysucks wrote:

"Do you like Raccoons? I like Raccoons. They get me wet. "

Gotta love that.

R3v4n wrote:

Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received - Do you like Raccoons? I like Raccoons. They get me wet.

I got one to lol.
well, they said no karma spam, so i figured that if i changed the message every day, that's not technically spam

EDIT:

HURLEY wrote:

lol, someone went insanse with that one, you would think they could change up there jokes everyonce in a while? lol
Meh, i think i'll ride with the 'coon theme for a bit. Maybe think up sommat more original in a week or two when i run out of raccoon ideas...

Last edited by ^KoB^Buckles (2006-10-06 04:35:52)

Mr.H@x0r
+54|6533
2006-09-13 08:14:24 +1 Ranks Right back at cha in a bad boy west side styleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Sorry sanity check *SLAPS SELF IN FACE* Cheers mate for the karma - SkoobyDu
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6533
lol just got this

Today 04:36:47 +1 Paste here the Oddest Karma You Received Raccoons like Poontang. Do you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard