siciliano732
+202|6662|New York

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Doktorbob wrote:

Don't smoke at all.  Don't think smoking weed is cool like so many others on these forums.
...athankyou
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6564
If i still smoked it would be a pack a night considering i play at least 4 hrs a night id say thatas about right
StormEye
Sniper
+50|6658|Malibu
I do not smoke mainly because of the health reasons.
However, there is another incentive that s there that encourages me not to smoke while playing FPS. It slows down your reflex. Smoking might give you an initial calm but that only lasts so shortly meaning that you will have to be keep smoking, and more you smoke, slower you will get on your reflex.
Anyhow, I am not discouraging anyone else who is a smoker. I do believe if smokers don't smoke while they are playing games like BF2, they will get stressed out really badly.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6805

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

Doktorbob wrote:

Don't smoke at all.  Don't think smoking weed is cool like so many others on these forums.
The point isn't being cool, the point is getting high, dipshit.
If I wanted to get high at home, I'd go upstairs.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6708|South Africa
WRT cigarettes, my sh!tty celeron allows me approx. 8 minutes between map changes, thus allowing roughly one cigarette between maps.

WRT marijuana, who cares. It makes you dumb and slow and smells like sh!t.
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6706|Brunei Darussalam

sharpshot19 wrote:

I chew
slicknic
+145|6639
smoking is a crutch for dealing w/ real life issues.  It is not healthy, smart, or good.  I know alot of friends that jus smoke because they think it makes them look cool, when in fact its doing the opposite.. To any kids/ young adults reading these forums... theres nothing wrong w/ Not smoking..  i for one havnt and dont plan on it...
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6746|Singapore
Whats the feeling when u guys smoke? whats the side effects of not smoking for a week?
Xilas The M!gty
+8|6573

Phatso wrote:

WRT marijuana, who cares. It makes you dumb and slow and smells like sh!t.
nope, i usually smoke spliff before i start to playing. My concentration is high as iam and iam rippin squads to small bloody pieces, also in jet and in a heli i can pretty own so what you say is BS. Let my guess you dont smoke weed?
Aust1mh
+23|6581|Sydney, Australia

Doktorbob wrote:

dknessfalls
+9|6457|Corona, California
zero smokes for me, beers...about 1 every 2 or 3 rounds, small sips for every death..so i guess i drink more if i die more often
dknessfalls
p.s.

Smoking around your pc is bad for the hard drive...although u think they're air tight compressed...smoking particles get in eventually and will damage ur hard drive, therefore causing u longer load up rates and other problems that will need u to buy a new hard drive
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6453|A drop house

dknessfalls wrote:

p.s.

Smoking around your pc is bad for the hard drive...although u think they're air tight compressed...smoking particles get in eventually and will damage ur hard drive, therefore causing u longer load up rates and other problems that will need u to buy a new hard drive
?????
https://www.ihc.ca/images/Compressed%20air%20can.jpg
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6696
1/8 Can, Apple Skoal or 1/10 can Cope Long
dknessfalls

N.A.T.O wrote:

dknessfalls wrote:

p.s.

?????
http://www.ihc.ca/images/Compressed%20air%20can.jpg
that might prolong it, but wont help it

turns out that 1 tiny spec of anything in the hard drives can mess it up and cause it not to boot up anymore...i tried testing it with dust, markers, highlighters, scratching it, screws, etc. and even before i would apply any of that to an opened hard drive, problem was...it had been opened and particles had already landed on it, causing it not to boot
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6448|UK
why smoke and die?

when you can smoke weed and fly!

haha no i dont smoke in between games thats just silly!
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6805|Jupiter
How do you have time to smoke when your pwning noobs left and right?
vqsnapp
+5|6672
only if I am drinking, usually weekends
KtotheIMMY
+513|6776
I don't smoke, so my answer would be... never
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6686|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
1 Spliff - per hour- per session.  Best time to smoke is when map is loading, the amount of time Ive sparked up as Ive been killed only to choke on the smoke and cough my guts up, drop the spliff as I hear "zappp ready to go".  Damn medics, no wonder smoking is bad for you.

If Im sparking 1 up (thats isnt a sexual term) please dont revive me.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6593|England
When i used to smoke (gave up 13 weeks ago due to a blood clot and collapse right lung) i used smoke between 20-30 a day .

Bf2 nights used to make it worse lol it seemed i used to smoke alot more because they always burn out without me knowing so i spark up another and before you know it iam half way through a 20 pack within 2 hours

Since ive given up my spm has risen and so has my kdr i really dont know if its because iam consintreating more on the game now i dont smoke .
UKSTD
+8|6526
I smoke a lot whilst playing.

By the 3rd hour, the ash tray is so full I have to hold my cigarette whilst playing. This causes a problem. If I hold it in my left hand, I can move Ok but reaching quick weapon change keys is difficult and I get caught out a lot. If I hold it in my right, my aim goes AWOL. If I keep it in my mouth, I blind myself (sort of like having a permanent gas grenade going off)..........

Commander whilst smoking was meant to be!!

As for between rounds, well that's easy. That's the time to re-charge the JD & Coke.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6524
i never smoked untill i started playing bf2.....
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6593|Melbourne, Australia.
I smoke weed because i'm so damn cool. Smoking weed puts me up the top of the social ladder and I can brag about how much of it I smoke here on the forums. Usually 3 joints a round.

I don't smoke, don't plan to, O² is the only smoke I need .

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2006-10-06 04:59:51)

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6644|Finland

About ½ a cigarette every second loading of new map.. Before RAM upgrade 1 cigarette every loading of map.
Long rounds if I'm commanding, 2 cigs/round. That's a 4 minutes "artillery is not available"

Breathing air is for pussies... Pussies who will probably outlive me..
I need around tree fiddy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard