Poll

Should admins be able to choose if Claymores are aloud in infantry?

No they shouldnt24%24% - 37
Yes they should20%20% - 32
STFU with bitching about clays55%55% - 85
Total: 154
zero_x830
+5|6441|Netherlands
Whel i prefer a clay that kills me once then a enemy waiting till a med comes revive me and kills us both .. and me again. and i dont see the bad thing of clays , you know where to expect them (ladders , corners) and when on a ladder you can see it and just climb back and throw a grenade, and when on the ground you can just take a other route or let some armor pass by.
mr.degman
+10|6443
FF on or else it sucks.

Clays are for public n00bs who cant get a decent killstreak whitout throw out these "gaymores"
jsnipy
+3,276|6539|...

MT_Androo wrote:

Hey guys ive been getting really pissed from Clays on infantry. Everytime i turn a corner boom claymore goes off. Anyways clays take no skill and half my deaths are from clays when i play so should they be banned? Oh by the way im gonna T-Bag each sniper i kill for now on
be careful ... its not deathmatch ... guns are not the only weapons in the game ... GASP

mr.degman wrote:

FF on or else it sucks.

Clays are for public n00bs who cant get a decent killstreak whitout throw out these "gaymores"
.. but i see this point ... without ff on it can get out of hand

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-05 07:21:34)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6666|Norway

DrunkFace wrote:

FF on FTW!!!
Solves the problem, how ever people who use clays are to stupid to notice that they have -20 points and keep spamming until they get kicked.
Zodiaccup
+42|6563
They shouldn't be banned.
But it's pathetic that you can set the friendly fire off for them.
SmackDowN
+5|6487
if tanks are a problem for you on the server you play, you go anti tank.... if clays are the problem, you go engineer.... just disarm all those clays with ur wrench, take a shotgun and kill everything u see, pretty simple.
mr.degman
+10|6443
didnt see this.

zero_x830 wrote:

Whel i prefer a clay that kills me once then a enemy waiting till a med comes revive me and kills us both .. and me again. and i dont see the bad thing of clays , you know where to expect them (ladders , corners) and when on a ladder you can see it and just climb back and throw a grenade, and when on the ground you can just take a other route or let some armor pass by.
FIrst of all We ar talking about Infantry ONLY.

I rather get killed 2 times from a M16 or a ak101 then 1 time from a clay, Why? You need skill to aim whit the rifle. not like the claymore which needs none,, nada, noll, nul, Skill.
Get back to ur hole.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6698|Disaster Free Zone

SmackDowN wrote:

if tanks are a problem for you on the server you play, you go anti tank.... if clays are the problem, you go engineer.... just disarm all those clays with ur wrench, take a shotgun and kill everything u see, pretty simple.
Tanks where too hard a problem to solve that why hes playing IO.
SmackDowN
+5|6487
noobs get killed by clays, good players go around or disarm them.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6711|Howell, Mi USA
STFU with bitching about clays

Play or don't play, everyone deals with the same claymores u do. But no one bitches about them.

A few ways to deal with them......
-Look b4 u leap       Don't run around like a tard, check corners b4 u run out.
-Go a diffrent way each time     There can't be clays on Every corner.
-Don't play IO mode       If it pisses u off that much, just don't play it.

Claymores are Not a problem, i don't know y u hate them so much.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
arnica
+18|6697|Sydney
STFU with bitching about clays
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6756

=4th=vsujohn wrote:

I think we should ban everything and have everyone stand around in a giant circle jerk and play with each other....
Yeh...stop bitchin, watch your corners, teamwork....etc, can make claymores no big deal.
+1
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6756

slicknic wrote:

Clays should be banned period.   they are completely overpowered as is.
In real life they fuck shit up, as should they in the game.  You cant nerf everything.  Work with a squad and a medic and they are no problem
arnica
+18|6697|Sydney

slicknic wrote:

Clays should be banned period.   they are completely overpowered as is.
That's what they are used for .. decimating foot soldiers.  Why are they overpowered? You want them to take away 10% of your life when they blow up in front of you? Well I'd to see you survive this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq9_lRpY3Xo
MonroStrongrod
+4|6623|Sacramento, California
Claymore mines and grenades are indiscriminate killers, a ban on Claymores is as absurd as saying you want to remove FF from grenades. I have always said we need to go back to a time when ALL friendly mines, clays or AT killed indiscriminately.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6608|Australia
No Australian server that I know of has this fabled "friendly fire off for mines" that you guys talk about. And I can see why. What a stupid idea, claymores that don't kill teammates is ridiculous.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6569|The Land of Claywhore
Claymores are a part of the sniper kit just like medics have health bags and assault has the grenade launcher and etc.They already nerfed them by reducing how many can be deployed at one time.What next?You want to take them out of the game completely?That's like taking c4,grenades,or the GL out of the game.

GET OVER IT OR PLAY SOMETHING ELSE
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6679|Groningen, The Netherlands

MT_Androo wrote:

Hey guys ive been getting really pissed from Clays on infantry. Everytime i turn a corner boom claymore goes off. Anyways clays take no skill and half my deaths are from clays when i play so should they be banned? Oh by the way im gonna T-Bag each sniper i kill for now on
just get on a server where friendly fire is on (enemy clays also blow enemys apart, so will yours blow friendly apart)
youll see that there are far less snipers around
OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6749|Orange County, CA
Clays don't go far enough.  I think commanders should have a couple of Sub based nuclear tipped Tomahawk Cruise Missles that would kill every player within a four block radius of a flag.
dubbs
+105|6649|Lexington, KY

MT_Androo wrote:

If they take no skill to kill someone, then why do you always die from them?  Just watch where you are going, or find way around them.  I thought that in Karkand, at the motel flag, if there are claymores covering the ladder and the steps, then it was impossible to take the flag.  After I killed someone about 5 or 6 times with claymores they used a Vodnik (sp?) to get over the wall and not die from the claymore.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6573|Scotland
no clays? are you crazy? clays only kill infantry, why the fuck would u just have them in the vehicles servers? that would lead to people getting even more pissed off if they got clayed as half the people are in vehicles anyway, leaving a less chance of gettin hit by one.

clays are ment to be used in defence, however snipers like to throw them as if it was a nade. big fucking deal.
its one of their weapons, deal with it.

Last edited by ddenholm67 (2006-10-05 23:33:07)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6664

MonroStrongrod wrote:

Claymore mines and grenades are indiscriminate killers, a ban on Claymores is as absurd as saying you want to remove FF from grenades. I have always said we need to go back to a time when ALL friendly mines, clays or AT killed indiscriminately.
Thank you. Someone who gets it. It's BS when you can allow one weapon to have FF off while all the others don't. It's because of the douchebag, blind as a bat, 10 year old punishers that DICE even thought of changing clays and mines, when they were perfectly fine to begin with.
mr.degman
+10|6443

br0k-mordu wrote:

Claymores are a part of the sniper kit just like medics have health bags and assault has the grenade launcher and etc.They already nerfed them by reducing how many can be deployed at one time.What next?You want to take them out of the game completely?That's like taking c4,grenades,or the GL out of the game.
I see that your most played kit is sniper. and 6% of your kills are whit claymores.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6569|The Land of Claywhore

mr.degman wrote:

br0k-mordu wrote:

I see that your most played kit is sniper. and 6% of your kills are whit claymores.
And your point is.........
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6655|Amsterdam, NY

{M5}Sniper3 wrote:

I think 'nades are a bigger problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard