ozzie_johnson
+98|6701|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
[email protected] pm is working for some reason
saber66
+12|6499
its not working...how do i download it?...lol...im feel like such a newb right now
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6693
k guys thats the end of the link passing out. some of you may think im a fake because its not starting---i have screenshot proof i download from the site. it takes 20 mins + for the download to start. I myself didnt think the link worked when i clikced it, so i let the webpage idle and 20 mins later it poped up.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6699|Brisbane, Australia

Hook me up yo! Le Sarrk needs YOU

http://forums.bf2s.com/message_send.php?id=12317
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6693
GUYS GUYS im done for tonight, i might pass out somemore tomorrow but if i gave out a lot like that, everyones download would be super-slow. ill be back on tomorrow for a second round, but by then you could just wait another day, right?
mongrel
+1|6457

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

mongrel wrote:

Hmm, not working for me. Tried both Firefox and when that didn't work, Internet Explorer. The countdown popup appears, and counts down then... nothing. Until it blinks out again. Anyone else get the link working?
i told you, it takes FOREVER. when i first opened it, i didnt think it worked. so i went about browsing the internet and WHAM 20 mins later it poped up. you just need to let it take its time. leave the site and window open.
I didn't close the window, it closes itself. But, I'll give it a shot - either way, thanks
saber66
+12|6499
lol..thanks....MAD KARMA FOR U BOYYYYY
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6693

mongrel wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

mongrel wrote:

Hmm, not working for me. Tried both Firefox and when that didn't work, Internet Explorer. The countdown popup appears, and counts down then... nothing. Until it blinks out again. Anyone else get the link working?
i told you, it takes FOREVER. when i first opened it, i didnt think it worked. so i went about browsing the internet and WHAM 20 mins later it poped up. you just need to let it take its time. leave the site and window open.
I didn't close the window, it closes itself. But, I'll give it a shot - either way, thanks
hmm, mine didnt close itself. interesting. well give it another shot--it worked for me after nearly half and hour
ozzie_johnson
+98|6701|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
but the demo comes out tomorow anyways
mongrel
+1|6457
Trigger it's WORKING IT'S WORKING!! You're a peach (I'm not gay) K+1 d00d

EDIT: hurrumph - apparently I'm too n00b to karma. Oh and pardon the 1337speek, still smirking from last night's South Park...

Last edited by mongrel (2006-10-05 20:48:34)

arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6724|Colorado Springs, CO
Hey Trigger I would like to have the demo so I can try it out before I decide to drop $50 on it. I'll probably buy it but i'd still like to sample it beforehand. If you have any keys left i'd appreciate it if you gave me one. My email is hagausaf@hotmail. Thanks man.
dubbs
+105|6675|Lexington, KY

mongrel wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

mongrel wrote:

I had the samething happen to me.
mongrel
+1|6457
arab this thread is for people who are flipping out about it - if you're just "shopping around" you can wait until Saturday when the bulk of free downloads pop up everywhere. Leave early d/l spots for the fans
major
+14|6524
I got my email but the thing is in a dif language I dont know where to download
Trigger_Happy_92
+394|6693

mongrel wrote:

Trigger it's WORKING IT'S WORKING!! You're a peach (I'm not gay) K+1 d00d

EDIT: hurrumph - apparently I'm too n00b to karma. Oh and pardon the 1337speek, still smirking from last night's South Park...
LISTEN TO THIS GUY!!! lol it works just let it sit for a while. bubbas had his working too, im not a fake!
Phoenix2
Professional Medic Whore
+43|6572|Karkand
Thank-You VERY MUCH!!! +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
dubbs
+105|6675|Lexington, KY
It took me a few tries, then I had to wait about 5 mins.  I used IE 7.  It did not work in Opera 9.02 for me.
shirosham
+0|6627
I got mine working. But my DL speed went from 5000 to like 80 LOL.
major
+14|6524
Hey triggerhappy ignore my last pm I got it working  thanks alot m8
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6724|Colorado Springs, CO

mongrel wrote:

arab this thread is for people who are flipping out about it - if you're just "shopping around" you can wait until Saturday when the bulk of free downloads pop up everywhere. Leave early d/l spots for the fans
I really do want it. I just would like to try it out before I spend my hard earned money on it. I am a fan trust me. I have logged over 600 hours on BF2.

Last edited by arabeater (2006-10-05 21:03:57)

Phoenix2
Professional Medic Whore
+43|6572|Karkand
I went to the link and just clicked the download button. It started up immidiately. What is this crap about having to wait 20 minutes???
plastic_budgie
+114|6794|England : East Yorkshire

Phoenix2 wrote:

I went to the link and just clicked the download button. It started up immediately. What is this crap about having to wait 20 minutes???
By crap we mean.. well i have been waiting 40 Min's so far no luck so bit sad now.

Last edited by plastic_budgie (2006-10-05 21:20:11)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6530|Melbourne

Can you say Torrent?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
irok100
+114|6693
i started mine more than an hour and a half ago.. still not working
dubbs
+105|6675|Lexington, KY
Anyone having an issue running the game?  I am getting a dll error when I run it.  The message also says that reinstalling the game may fix the issue.

Edit:  The actual error I am getting is This application has failed to start because d3dx9_29.dll was not found.  Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Edit 2:  Had to reinstall my Direct X to solve this issue.  Hope it helps out anyone else who may have an issue.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-10-05 23:39:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard