Entertayner
+826|6579

longwolf21 wrote:

how do i get the expert badge  on sniper i was told that you have to get 38 kills in one round or what can u help me
Give me your account info and you'll have it within an hour....

turkeybacon wrote:

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

get in a tank you smacktards!  And pwn dont whore like some of you are going to say that i whore or what not but tank is the easiest way to get badges period. and oh one more thing its called spell check for the topic
MEC chopper spamming on sharqi = most easy points
Lmfao spamming choppers! That's gotta hurt

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-10-05 15:54:32)

BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6759|Chicago.
Funny, thought you'd say something like that 'tainer.
Entertayner
+826|6579

BigmacK wrote:

Funny, thought you'd say something like that 'tainer.
Well it's easy ent it, i just got 50 then 60 on jala both for under 15 deaths...

Last edited by EntertaineR_06 (2006-10-05 15:55:30)

Dr0pped
+8|6762|Ontario, Canada

BigmacK wrote:

As for my advice on attaining it, just go out and have fun. ......... I got mine on Karkand, but you could probably go for Jalalabad or Mashtuur as well.

Snipe, defend your spot with claymores, and just have fun. You'll hear the drum beat in no time.
I did just that on Sharqi - was just out having fun, sniping and defending with clays...drum roll... not one kill was armour or chopper... got silver that round as well
zer0fus10n
+14|6519
Get in a 64 player server on karkand, With about 8 players, Then get in the tank with sniper kit, And simply spawn camp in the tank... You need 35 Kills for expert sniper, I managed to do this while the, There was a problem with your connection" Bug was around which i thought was cool.
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6541|Cardiff
tbh i cant believe how many peeps went to the effort of writing stuff like 'snipe u tard' etc.  what was the point, didnt help him and u wasted 2 mins of ur life being a goon lol.

anyways i think most of the helpfull posts have covered everything u need to know but it might help if u cant be bothered waiting for a vehicle to join an IO server with a high tick count ( also if there arent many peeps on it u'll prolly find it easier because the rounds last a lot longer, which will give u more time to get those kills)

im working on my time req atm.  snipes are well easy when u get into the right mind set of where u need to be and remember not to rush flags like some crazy pistol maniac .
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6509|Valley of the Dragons
Get 100 hours on the Kit and join a High Points server. Thats how I got mine.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6599|Reisterstown, MD

I got the majority of my vet badges via the MEC chopper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard