Trooper_Collider
+25|6751

VspyVspy wrote:

My advice, get rid of her, stay single, party hard and nail anything that moves until you are at least 30 and then find a girlfriend that likes the same things you do.
Yeah, I was going to say exactly the same!!

Semper Fi!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK

w00stafa wrote:

Break up with her,

Women = snakes with tits

/bitterness
And the winner of the next psycho breaking into a school and executing young girls cos he's got a fucked up grudge is......
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6540|Doncaster - UK
errr, bit much doc.

edit.  but perhaps somone should keep an eye on that lad.

Last edited by Use0fWeapons (2006-10-05 03:24:41)

mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6548|Doncaster UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

w00stafa wrote:

Break up with her,

Women = snakes with tits

/bitterness
And the winner of the next psycho breaking into a school and executing young girls cos he's got a fucked up grudge is......
too soon me thinks

there still getting over the fact that they have had there souls stolen from all the pictures taken of them!!!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK
Yeah, that's why it was a MAD emoticon at the end. I don't find this funny and think people with that attitude towards other human beings are just sick.

@w00stafa, you think your mother's a "snake with tits"???

EDIT: Because this made me so mad I could no longer type in proper English!

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-10-05 03:32:34)

mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6548|Doncaster UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

@w00stafa, you think your mothers a "snake with tits"???
i know your being serious doc that had me in tears of laughter!
zer0fus10n
+14|6518
Leave bf2 you lonely fucker, There's more pleasure with that lady, Then anything in bf2
cannonfodder18
+13|6541| NS Canada
Here is what i did... I bought her a cheap pc put it in our bedroom, went out out and bought her Zoo Tycoon and told her to go play in her room. It worked for me.

If that dont work tell her to go in the corner and lick her hole like a good dog...

Last edited by cannonfodder18 (2006-10-05 03:34:17)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6680|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
I split up with my Mrs over Joint Op's.  When I finally took the bitch back I warned her how I had matured.  "I play's BF2 now and I fucking loves it", I told her.  I went on about how our mortgage was a big worry and the expense it brings.  Good girl went and got a job where she does nights, or least she should do more, lazy bint.  She has also learned to read, bless her.  So if there isn't anything good on the satellite channels I provide for her then she goes and reads some stupid chick book.  Ive become clever myself.  Once in a while I'll say "ahh fuck the pc, you can have my attention tonight".  I go up with her and annoy the fuck outta her while she reads or watches some shit on the TV.  "Just fuck off will you and stop annoying me, go back to your pc and shoot some people will you".

"k love, if it's what you want, but dont turn round and say I been neglecting you".

What I tell her in my defence is how I'm not in the local pub drinking my money away, im not out and about with my mates.  I am infact in the next room letting my hair down after, working 9-5, coming home, doing the shopping, emptying dishwasher, cooking tea for the kids, tidying back up.  If you think you can get better, the door is that way >>>>>>>.

cannonfodder18 wrote:

Here is what i did... I bought her a cheap pc put it in our bedroom, went out out and bought her Zoo Tycoon and told her to go play in her room. It worked for me.

If that dont work tell her to go in the corner and lick her hole like a good dog...
Does she have a yahoo account. If so, what is it?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6544|Search Whore killing fields
you guys are idiots. If shes like my girl friend she deosnt like video games. Do what she wants. You wont miss anything. Youll either get kicked form a server for force tks or nade spammed on karkand.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK

1927 wrote:

I split up with my Mrs over Joint Op's.  When I finally took the bitch back I warned her how I had matured.  "I play's BF2 now and I fucking loves it", I told her.  I went on about how our mortgage was a big worry and the expense it brings.  Good girl went and got a job where she does nights, or least she should do more, lazy bint.  She has also learned to read, bless her.  So if there isn't anything good on the satellite channels I provide for her then she goes and reads some stupid chick book.  Ive become clever myself.  Once in a while I'll say "ahh fuck the pc, you can have my attention tonight".  I go up with her and annoy the fuck outta her while she reads or watches some shit on the TV.  "Just fuck off will you and stop annoying me, go back to your pc and shoot some people will you".

"k love, if it's what you want, but dont turn round and say I been neglecting you".

What I tell her in my defence is how I'm not in the local pub drinking my money away, im not out and about with my mates.  I am infact in the next room letting my hair down after, working 9-5, coming home, doing the shopping, emptying dishwasher, cooking tea for the kids, tidying back up.  If you think you can get better, the door is that way >>>>>>>.
Yeah, and if all else fails you can get her out of your hair by velcroing her woolly ass to the wall
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

Women don't want men without self-control, they also don't want to feel second.

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-10-05 03:51:03)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6452|Australia.

I2elik wrote:

You could also try Mackey's strategy, maybe because I'm a Paladin is why I still have mine (:
Yep, chicks love Paladins.

Big hands, big guns, big sword, everything needed fo a good lovin'

But seriously, WoW does work, trust me.

best pickup line if you play WoW; "Is that a sore on your hand?, because if it is, i'm a level 60 Paladin"
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6452|Australia.

zer0fus10n wrote:

Leave bf2 you lonely fucker, There's more pleasure with that lady, Then anything in bf2
Really?...

I find p00ning nubs alot more pleasurable.

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

1927 wrote:

Yeah, and if all else fails you can get her out of your hair by velcroing her woolly ass to the wall
Dorothy is one of the finest looking sheep you will ever wanna see my friend and don't you fucking forget it.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK

1927 wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

1927 wrote:

Dorothy is one of the finest looking sheep you will ever wanna see my friend and don't you fucking forget it.
Dorothy, is that a new one for you, I thought the last one was called Flossy?
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6702|South Africa
Why do people have problems with the ladies?

I don't understand it. Just smile and say "just 10 more minutes". Then stop playing and give her some attention.
She deserves it. She's dating a ****ing geek ffs...

At least, thats what i do
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6638|Finland

DonFck table of pleasing your girlfriend = BF2 playtime:

Taking out the garbage = 25 min
30 min watching a show about interior design = 2 hours
25 min doing dishes = 1 hour
15 min muffdiving = 45 min
"Yes honey" = 5 minutes extra
Buying latest "Cosmo" = 3 hours
Getting "Bridget Jones' Diary" and watching it with her = 4 hours
Watching the extras too = 3,5 hours
Pretending to enjoy it = additional 15 minutes
I need around tree fiddy.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6540|Doncaster - UK
yeah, but when i sit down for a 40min round or two, everything is fine.
Then when i stop playing its been over two hours, shes sat in front of the TV pissed with me.
I genuinely don't realize how long i am on for. 

Biggest breakthrough for us was when she came up and actually told me she had finished what she was doing, instead of waiting to see when i would come and check. 

It was like a test or something, and i failed.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6553|Doncaster, UK

DonFck wrote:

DonFck table of pleasing your girlfriend = BF2 playtime:

Taking out the garbage = 25 min
30 min watching a show about interior design = 2 hours
25 min doing dishes = 1 hour
15 min muffdiving = 45 min
"Yes honey" = 5 minutes extra
Buying latest "Cosmo" = 3 hours
Getting "Bridget Jones' Diary" and watching it with her = 4 hours
Watching the extras too = 3,5 hours
Pretending to enjoy it = additional 15 minutes
LOL, scarily familiar.
starman7
+15|6731
Moderation in everything.

Except for maybe BF 2/2142 (joke.  DONT take me seriously here).
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6643|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Dude im in the same position. When i first got with her i never use to play pc games either untill BF2.

Ive told her to play coz she'd like it but she wont have none of it!  Shes a proper girly girll <_<

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

1927 wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Dorothy, is that a new one for you, I thought the last one was called Flossy?
Dot when its anal, and Flossy when its oral.  Either way, its big green wellies to get her back legs in and carefully walk her to the edge of the cliff, yeah I get covered in shit but she don't 'arf kick well.

Myffanwi - If you do happen to stumble across this, please forgive me luv it's just a little banter with the lads.

scottomus0 wrote:

Dude im in the same position. When i first got with her i never use to play pc games either untill BF2.

Ive told her to play coz she'd like it but she wont have none of it!  Shes a proper girly girll <_<
A proper girly girl.

Does that mean she stands up to fart in the bath.

Gents, thats how you tell the difference 'tween a Lady and a Woman. A lady will always stand up to fart in the bath a woman just sits there.

and admires how they always smell stronger in water !!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard