DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6666|Netherlands
we'ill see

edit: but i hope you're wrong

Last edited by DestinedTConquer (2006-10-02 14:03:23)

sonneillon
+4|6643|where the fuck am i?
It was once said, the demo would be given to the chosen ones who had "pre-ordered" thy game 24 hours in advance of those who did not. The 9th....being one day before thy 10th....a Mondy.

Last edited by sonneillon (2006-10-02 17:21:10)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6591|England
well ive skull fucked my m8 it looks like 9th for EA downloader orders and the 10 for everyone else .
l=l-Oneill-l=l
+27|6848|Dundas, ONT, Canada

-EcS-Blade wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

wrong demo 3/10/06
October 3rd? Really?
the 3rd would make sense, EA do like to release things on tuesdays.
Well it is October 3rd has any one gotten demo yet?
DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6666|Netherlands
nope , and i'm a pre-orderer
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6486|Belgium

Niekjejeje wrote:

starman7 wrote:

IDK either.  Could be the demo... maybe it's just that you're getting the demo later than the States (I am assuming you're in some European country).
SOME?!?!?!? IT IS HOLLAND
It could be Belgium too you know???
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6468|UK

Knight'UK wrote:

well ive skull fucked my m8 it looks like 9th for EA downloader orders and the 10 for everyone else
OK u gotta forgive me here cos im really gettin confused with all these dates. So it this right?

Demo for everyone is the 5th
People who have pre-loaded the game can play the actual game on the 9th
But everyone else, who hasnt pre-loaded, can play the actual game upon release which is the 10th?
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6514|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

stryyker wrote:

demo
demo
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6557|Doncaster, UK
The countdown on the EA Downloader is the time until you can preload the actual game, not the demo. Starting on the 10th you will be able to start downloading the game but the file will be encrypted and will not be unlocked until the 17th (unless EA slip).

The date given for the demo of the 4th was incorrect and EA's statement is that the demo will be available this week so it could be any time.
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6694
The countdown is when the preload of BF2142 is available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take and post a English screenie when I get home. Basically, you just download the files so you dont have to when it finally released. Steam does this kinda stuff quite often. EA is just catching on.
DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6666|Netherlands

[[[@lph@]]]_Templar wrote:

Knight'UK wrote:

well ive skull fucked my m8 it looks like 9th for EA downloader orders and the 10 for everyone else
OK u gotta forgive me here cos im really gettin confused with all these dates. So it this right?

Demo for everyone is the 5th
People who have pre-loaded the game can play the actual game on the 9th
But everyone else, who hasnt pre-loaded, can play the actual game upon release which is the 10th?
demo for preorderers is the 5th, so for everyone its the 6th

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard