Havazn
+39|6700|van.ca
21st yes
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567
If it's a 16v16 limit fine, but players on each time ought be allowed to swap in and out, so long as there are never more than 16 Libs or Cons at any time.

And each team can arrange the chat however they damn well please.  This isn't a tournament, and if it were then you still wouldn't be able to tell the other team what to do.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina
TIME CONVERTION FOR 15:00 GMT:
Time: 8am, Los Angeles; 9am, Denver; 10am, Chicago; 11am, New York; 12pm, Buenos Aires; 4pm, Dublin; 5pm, Berlin; 5pm, Gaza City; 7pm, Moscow; 11pm, Beijing; 1am, Sydney; 3am, Wellington.
If this isn't good for you say it and we'll try to fix a fair time for everyone.  Check the times anyway I could be wrong but I think these are the different times.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-04 05:26:29)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

Bubbalo wrote:

If it's a 16v16 limit fine, but players on each time ought be allowed to swap in and out, so long as there are never more than 16 Libs or Cons at any time.

And each team can arrange the chat however they damn well please.  This isn't a tournament, and if it were then you still wouldn't be able to tell the other team what to do.
We will be lucky if we are 16 on each side.  So, I don't think there will be any changing.  That is why we need everyone to confirm yes or no.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6525|Πάϊ
what about the server? I cant say yes for sure untill I test my ping

Last edited by oug (2006-10-04 05:59:44)

ƒ³
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6769|d
Can someone pm the final details please ? ty.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

mafia996630 wrote:

Can someone pm the final details please ? ty.
No final details yet.  Look the first post for news.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6650|United States - Illinois

Bubbalo wrote:

1st Part:  if you guys want to switch people in and out during th match i think this would be fine only if we played in a 32 man server.  So you wouldn't be allowed to "accidentally" have more then the 16 in.  So that way u'd be down to 15 until the 16 th man is in.  Price you pay for wanting to do this.

2nd Part:  I don't understand what your problem is here.  Is it that hard that before the match begins at each round that only the two leaders are talking to each other?  So they can Say to each other.  "ok your team rdy to go?" "yes we are rdy"  "ok (to whom is running server) restart and the map and it will be LIVE"

after that blabber away all you want.  talk shit, talk stupid who cares just let the two ldrs at the beginning confirm their teams are rdy and then restart the map.  So everything is nice and fair.

And in tournies i admit no teams don't tell each other what to do.  But in tournies no one talks in chat.  There is no need too.  but since we all have big egos here we have to blab about omgzzz pwnzoored U.

I'm not asking you to give up your first born here.  Just to let all chat be clear so ldrs can say "yes we are rdy" and then the game commences

Seems pretty rational and fair...

Serge we should have the map type and 32

its 16v16

Last edited by Colfax (2006-10-04 13:33:09)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

Colfax wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

1st Part:  if you guys want to switch people in and out during th match i think this would be fine only if we played in a 32 man server.  So you wouldn't be allowed to "accidentally" have more then the 16 in.  So that way u'd be down to 15 until the 16 th man is in.  Price you pay for wanting to do this.

2nd Part:  I don't understand what your problem is here.  Is it that hard that before the match begins at each round that only the two leaders are talking to each other?  So they can Say to each other.  "ok your team rdy to go?" "yes we are rdy"  "ok (to whom is running server) restart and the map and it will be LIVE"

after that blabber away all you want.  talk shit, talk stupid who cares just let the two ldrs at the beginning confirm their teams are rdy and then restart the map.  So everything is nice and fair.

And in tournies i admit no teams don't tell each other what to do.  But in tournies no one talks in chat.  There is no need too.  but since we all have big egos here we have to blab about omgzzz pwnzoored U.

I'm not asking you to give up your first born here.  Just to let all chat be clear so ldrs can say "yes we are rdy" and then the game commences

Seems pretty rational and fair...

Serge we should have the map type and 32

its 16v16
I agree with 16 v 16 but in 64 map size.
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6547|vancouver
Date: No preference
GMT Start: 6pm at the earliest (that's 10am on the west coast, right?)
Map Rotation: Sharqi, Mashtuur, Karkand
Colfax
PR Only
all cons must visit the forums to recieve important info ASAP. (Team Ldr)
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina
All libs must vote for team leader asap.  Do any of you want to be team leader?  Remember the team leader will be talking with the con team leader during the match to coordinate the game, so it starts when both teams are cool.  And we still need a server.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6567
Re swapping:  The Libs, at least, will probably have enough (if last match was any judge, and Conservatives sign ups need to be done as well.

Re chat:  I apologise, I read that in a hurry and thought he was saying all match.  Having said that, if we're using something like TS couldn't the team leaders just be on a seperate channel?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina

Bubbalo wrote:

Re swapping:  The Libs, at least, will probably have enough (if last match was any judge, and Conservatives sign ups need to be done as well.

Re chat:  I apologise, I read that in a hurry and thought he was saying all match.  Having said that, if we're using something like TS couldn't the team leaders just be on a seperate channel?
We don't know if we are using TS.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6702|NJ
When is this going on?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6474

cpt.fass1 wrote:

When is this going on?
The most favored date is the 21st, the time will likely be 6 GMT.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6702|NJ
alright
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6763|Argentina
Guys please read the first post, there you have the latest news.  It's 21st 15 GMT.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

The server should be paused for a moment to tell everyone that now it is official and then restarted. Not everyone joins on the exact dot.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Colfax
PR Only
We should play Sharqi insteand of strike.  So we just leave it like last time except not playing songhua.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6438|Washington State, USA
god damn i have to get up early
Colfax
PR Only
TO ALL [CON]s ON THE LIST AND BACK UPS (16+)

You must go to http://oe-hq.com/neocon/ and go to the Contact Information thread.
Read the thread and do what it tells you to do.  All people in the top 16 of the list must go there and follow the instructions or you will LOSE your spot to a back up.
Going to the website and reading the thread and following the instructions MUST be done by  October 11 (Next Wednesday).  The FINAL FINAL cut off will be on October 13 (next Friday 1 pm central) .  If you can do it by Wednesday it would be MUCH appreciated.  If you don’t have access go to the access thread and ask for access.

By Friday of next week if you are a back up you will know whether or not you will be playing.

This is more then enough time to do this so my apologies in advance to those who get cut.  If any do.

Serge if you could copy/ paste that under our list that would be mush appreciated(dont worry about the highlights)

Everyone except lowing got PMed

Last edited by Colfax (2006-10-06 14:22:53)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6659
Hmm, I hope serverivers ban has expired by match time. 

Actually I don't give a fuck because he seems to have left me off the list, despite me putting my name down on page 3.  In fact, I hope it's a perm ban... someone else please take over the lib team in his absence    Cam?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Hmm, I hope serverivers ban has expired by match time. 

Actually I don't give a fuck because he seems to have left me off the list, despite me putting my name down on page 3.  In fact, I hope it's a perm ban... someone else please take over the lib team in his absence    Cam?
I have talked to him on xfire.. he would like for someone on the [lib] side to step up, mentioned Cam if possible.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Colfax
PR Only
what he get banned for

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard