Gaymore Spammer18%18% - 35
Sniper2%2% - 4
Any other kit0%0% - 0
Other10%10% - 20
Total: 190
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6513|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I voted for "camper".

Reason: Because, asoon as you spawn "bam" you are dead then you see where he is and he doesn't change position and the respawn "bam" dead again.... Then report him to the server admin

/| BAN |\
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6569|AK101 Factory

ToiletTrooper wrote:

w00stafa yoU!
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6433|San Antonio, TX
Intentional TKers.  I got shanked by a team mate when I was giving him ammo. 

People that play for points only.  Won't help you take a flag because they will probably get killed with you and it will ruin their KDR.

And lastly... those guys that are really good at flying and bombing... ;^) j/k
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6562
I voted gaymores. I was playing Karkand yesterday and they had about 10 guys spamming claymores all around the hotel..no way of geting near it or around it.
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6650|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
I notice your lack of Tker/ force Tker
that would be my answer
Longbow
+163|6657|Odessa, Ukraine
748 1%
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA
I voted for assholes.. last night I was playin wake island, and it was TKing madness... on the other team. So basically me and my friend were raping the fuck out of their carrier (he was artying, I was running fools over in the j10)
Everytime I went to go bomb something or kill the cobra, they had already gotten TK'ed... bit ridiculous.
Leataher_Nuts73
+4|6439

BwC-Grizzly wrote:

The ones that forget that they were noobs at one time and think they are above all.
Couldn't agree more, I'd add, the people that think BF2 (or any video game) is  the end all be all of your existance and if you aren't owning at it 24/7 you don't deserve to play it. Usually their Mom bought them the game to play in the basement.
RaVeN.sco
+15|6545|Scotland
other - medics, especially the ones that stand and look at dead teamm8s that are screaming to be revived, and they just walk off.

c*nts.
LtMarcus
+10|6598|Meise, Belgium
i voted noobs, but i don't mean people playing it for the first time but guys with a decent rank who are just dumb.

yesterday i played rtj and i was the only squad leader in my team (64). so i get myself a tank and i blast my way to mosque. a guy spawns in my turret, i arrive at mosque, a tank is spawned there and he just keeps looking around with his mg. finally, he looks at the empty tank and starts shooting it with his mg:/ i yell bail out but he keeps on shooting. 6 seconds later, an enemy hops into the tank and kills him. apparently, he decided to say hello to the tank's barrel. unbelievable

Last edited by LtMarcus (2006-10-04 09:24:14)

w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6569|AK101 Factory

RaVeN.sco wrote:

other - medics, especially the ones that stand and look at dead teamm8s that are screaming to be revived, and they just walk off.

c*nts.
You do it to me all the time!!!
Ryker
+13|6515
gaymore easy. I hate running and getting blown up.
RaVeN.sco
+15|6545|Scotland
yeah , but m8, my shock paddles dont recharge fast enough to revive u all the time.

[AR15]GerberSchwintz
+3|6649
Medics with the G36E.
Mikew22
+2|6650|NC
Here is how i think of each

Noob - dont bother me cause their easy to kill "it makes it more fun"
Assholes - Nope, cause if you get pissed at them then you can have the fun of taking care of them yourself
Campers - i hate them (especially spawn campers)
Gaymore spammers - they need to die to
Sniper -  Don't bother me cause thier just playing the game  (plus i like to snipe also )
Any other kit  - "       "
Other - everyone else is just target practice

<== ||=<('.'<)kirby!!!!

Last edited by Mikew22 (2006-10-04 10:42:48)

-GR33NS-
+10|6511|KILLA KALI

Masterstyle wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Complainers
FTW!!!!1
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6433|San Antonio, TX
The non-stop kick voters too... if you didn't get enough votes the first time, you're not going to get them on the fifth!
BwC-Grizzly
+8|6455

Leataher_Nuts73 wrote:

BwC-Grizzly wrote:

The ones that forget that they were noobs at one time and think they are above all.
Couldn't agree more, I'd add, the people that think BF2 (or any video game) is  the end all be all of your existance and if you aren't owning at it 24/7 you don't deserve to play it. Usually their Mom bought them the game to play in the basement.
That's the truth.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6503|Connecticut
The fucking little twirp who hits page up and punishes you while you are driving a tank and he runs in front of you. LOOK WHERE YOU ARE FUCKING GOING!!!!!!!
Malloy must go
SwampDog
+12|6481|Luton, England
The prick in the heli, who just floats around the flag without capping it, killing everyone as they spawn.
turkeybacon
+50|6456|Dragon Valley
the ones who wont realize THERES 20 OTHER TEAMMATES ON THE CARRIER, GET ON THE LAND AND FIGHT

edit: oh and jerkoff clan admins who kick you when you actually kill them a few times

Last edited by turkeybacon (2006-10-04 11:55:05)

sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6582|Austin , TX
Peeps who won't give you a ride, fools that hold you out of bounds, and intentional tk'rs or who force tks...
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6492
i picked gaymore spammers.... cuz yesterday i encountered one myself, and i got so pissed off
tupla_s
+455|6603|Finland

liquidat0r wrote:

Complainers
turkeybacon
+50|6456|Dragon Valley

SwampDog wrote:

The prick in the heli, who just floats around the flag without capping it, killing everyone as they spawn.
getting low enough to cap = eryx meat imo. I would rather kill infantry and wait for my teammates to arrive in jeeps whatever and cap it themselves while I cover from the air. This is how helo's should play imo, dont cap flags, cover your teammates instead. But theres some very good pilots who like to capture flags, personally I keep distance and shoot infantry and try and stick with my teammates who are rolling in vehicles and on foot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard