stef10
+173|6523|Denmark
Well in 5 months my class is going on a skiing trip to Sweden, and it is optional if you want to go.
Well we have to pay 500$ and then the clothes and food will come. But really I do not think that this trip will be that cool. Well the alternatives are just being at school or get some work experience which could be cool.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6514|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
thats not too much money, just go mate, see a different country and shit, it will be good
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6751|Groningen / Netherlands
do whatever you want, why you let other people decide your live
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6627|Sweden
Are you nuts? of course you should go. I presume you will be going to Åre mountains and that place is great for both skiing and after ski party.
GO GO GO!!
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6504|Tyne & Wear, England
Skiing trip without a doubt, when i was at school in year 8 (about 12-13yr olds) i went on a skiing trip to Maine, America, a place called the Sunday River, don't know if any of you Americans have heard of it.  Anyway it was really good fun, definately go skiing.  U will have a chance for work experience in the near future.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
stef10
+173|6523|Denmark
I am not letting people decide. I just want advise. To see what would be best.
Well the whole ting might cost 800$
Im going to something called brenæs I think.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-10-04 07:30:24)

klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6627|Sweden

stef10 wrote:

I am not letting people decide. I just want advise. To see what would be best.
Well the whole ting might cost 800$
Im going to something called brenæs I think.
If you live in Denmark it would be expensive. Where do you live anyway?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6504|Tyne & Wear, England
My Skiing trip to America cost £800, thats pounds and it was well worth it, honestly just go, its not that much money at all for the good time you will have.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
stef10
+173|6523|Denmark
I live in Denmark, and it might be a waste of money. And I do not in anyway want to use 800$ in some shit
and what about the clothes that you might never use again. That could cost 200$.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-10-04 07:34:39)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6833
Consider what are you going to get for your $800 - possibly a life-changing experience, probably a good holiday, definitely a change of scene.  Also consider how you'll feel when your class is away and you're still at home.

Then consider what you would get for the same $800 where you are now (actually, if you're at school, would it be your $800 or your parents' $800?).

Good luck making your decision.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6802

800???? Screw skiing. Spend it on beer and women.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6627|Sweden
I think you should find out exactly where you are going and how good that place is. Search the net and then decide. is the cost in euros or what?
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6625|Hamburg / Germany
Dude wtf?!? Sweden got somethin' very special! Guess what... right the chicks over there.
stef10
+173|6523|Denmark
Well it could be very smart to get work experience, because when you start at high school there are many lines and they affect your future. It could be cool testing if you want to be an engineer or something else.
Well the 800 is in U.S dollars.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-10-04 07:39:33)

-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6680|Manchester UK
You should go, Its a chance to see another country and have some fun. But at the end of the day its your choice mate.

Mike,
h_w_s_b
+6|6458

stef10 wrote:

Well in 5 months my class is going on a skiing trip to Sweden, and it is optional if you want to go.
Well we have to pay 500$ and then the clothes and food will come. But really I do not think that this trip will be that cool. Well the alternatives are just being at school or get some work experience which could be cool.
the answer to your question is another question: are there hot women in you class that will also be attending?

if yes, i sugggest attend. if no, i still suggest attend, there's plenty of hot women in sweden.
stef10
+173|6523|Denmark
Well next year I think that I am going to the mathematical and science high school(HTX). And it would be smart to find out if you want to be an engineer or something else.

Last edited by stef10 (2006-10-04 07:43:57)

Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6520|Trondheim, Norway
if your parents pay: GO!!!
if u pay yourself: i wouldnt go...
stef10
+173|6523|Denmark
Well it is tough.
DocZ
+13|6728|Belgium
Go Skiing for Christ's sake!!!  You have to go to work for the rest of your life, and I can tell you: It's not all what it's cracked up to be....  WORK SUCKS ASS, and I long for the days I was still without worries and fancy free back in school...
And you know what?  You may actually have some fun there, have a change of scenery, learn how to ski (if you haven't already)  At the very least you can say you've been in Sweden....
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6632|Scarborough Yorkshire England

ELITE-UK wrote:

thats not too much money, just go mate, see a different country and shit, it will be good
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6774|Oslo, Norway
https://img183.imageshack.us/img183/8047/jokeut9.jpg
says yes

Last edited by WilhelmSissener (2006-10-08 02:33:47)

drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6750|austria
i'm from austria an a lot of swedish girls come to us for holidays and i can say:

https://venus.walagata.com/w/magarmor/swanketees/loveswedishgirlssm.jpg

are you nuts!!! get there!!!!!! move!!!!!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6663|Little Bentcock
skiing now doubt
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6710|The Netherlands
All school trips are very good.
I went to Denmark myself, and it was a great experience.
And I'm looking forward to the trip to Rome next year

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard