=LuxWraith=
+3|6508
I'll give everybody a chance either as pilot or as gunner. I'm BY FAR NOT being an expert pilot or gunner myself, but I enjoy the attack choppers in the game and as such always first try to get to them. Though would never TK somebody over the chopper except when someone M95s or other TKs me out of one of them.

As already said before there are good days and bad days for flying/gunning:
- one day you could get a super score like 50-5 on a server with most avg. guys and a few jet/chopper whores, another day you could also be taken down after about 10 seconds in your chopper.
- I f---cking hate the moment when as gunner you steer your tvm 3 times in a row right into the front of the enemy chopper and nothing happens and your pilot begins to swear what a noob you are.
- On the other hand if as pilot i sneak abt 300 meters behind an enemy attack chopper and my gunner shoots his mg at it (which hasn't noticed us yet) this also makes me grumble at first, then i start with the "use the damn tvms, right-click, etc...".
- Also I hate the pilots which fly straight ahead without considering the environment to try to take a cp, while i as gunner spot a tank not 100 meters away and coming for us. BLAM dead, killed by M1A1 ...

I have flown with all kind of ranks and found that rank doesn't mean shit. You can have a super-pilot/gunner as private and next time a colonel-noob.

so i try basically to give everybody a chance and make the most of it if i'm in the chopper. maybe i'm too naive, but i would like also to be given the chance by all others and not hear "bail out" without a reason or getting red-zoned 5 seconds late.
Sambuccashake
+126|6620|Sweden

=LuxWraith= wrote:

so i try basically to give everybody a chance and make the most of it if i'm in the chopper. maybe i'm too naive, but i would like also to be given the chance by all others and not hear "bail out" without a reason or getting red-zoned 5 seconds late.
Very well spoken.

Here's your first karma point!
BwC-Grizzly
+8|6454
Quote from Wraith-" Also I hate the pilots which fly straight ahead without considering the environment to try to take a cp, while i as gunner spot a tank not 100 meters away and coming for us. BLAM dead, killed by M1A1 ..."

Amen to that. +1

I think that a good pilot can also help a noob gunner to become better.  I have flown with some great pilots in the past that are all about setting their gunner up for the kill.

Last edited by BwC-Grizzly (2006-10-04 05:58:18)

Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6559|UK

You just deal with it and make any and all efforts to make there job as piss easy as possible, i usually do that but for uber newbs to the game i make the effort for both of us   'Bad work man always blames his tools' I.e your gunner girls.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6543|Denmizzark!!

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Take em to the red zone bye bye noob gunner.
Yeah but its soo hard on wake
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6632|Little Bentcock

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

I usually invite them to my squad so I can give them tips though VOIP.I don't like to verbally abuse my teammates.No sense in making enemy's among my own team.I'll give a ride to whoever ask for a pick up most of the time.If they suck just try help them out.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6474
Deadzone. And i mostly deadzone on wake. haha
[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6510|Dresden, Germany
1st : RANK means NOTHING !!!!

I play often unranked, so I did't get many points, but I'm a very good gunner....of course, I'm our Clangunner...

But if I fly and I have a bad gunner or someone who does nothing, I crash the helo next to the helo-spawn...
If he comes again next to helo, I TK....and take a other gunner...
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6555
I always give everybody a chance - I don't judge by rank. But if he fails at gunning (shooting only with gun, not controlling TV etc.), I refuse to take off. If he doesn't get out after some seconds, I'll do some fancy stunts that usually cause him to bail out. And if that doesn't work, I ask him for the last time before I fly to the map borders and kill him.
Call me lame, but a bad gunner doesn't contribute anything to the team. Soloing gives your team more points than gunning with a noob.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6543|Denmizzark!!

Ducksteina wrote:

I always give everybody a chance - I don't judge by rank. But if he fails at gunning (shooting only with gun, not controlling TV etc.), I refuse to take off. If he doesn't get out after some seconds, I'll do some fancy stunts that usually cause him to bail out. And if that doesn't work, I ask him for the last time before I fly to the map borders and kill him.
Call me lame, but a bad gunner doesn't contribute anything to the team. Soloing gives your team more points than gunning with a noob.
Word..
BwC-Grizzly
+8|6454

[HhB]Jonny-JX wrote:

1st : RANK means NOTHING !!!!

I play often unranked, so I did't get many points, but I'm a very good gunner....of course, I'm our Clangunner...

But if I fly and I have a bad gunner or someone who does nothing, I crash the helo next to the helo-spawn...
If he comes again next to helo, I TK....and take a other gunner...
It's guys like you that ruin the game for the poor guys that are just trying to learn.  Oh, I suppose you became clan gunner by being tked for choppers and by having some idiot crash the chopper when all you were trying to do was learn how the system works.

You are a jackass for posting that and I'll bet that others will feel the same way once they have read your idiotic post. 

Note to self:  Watch out for this skilless noob when playing BF2.  He doesn't even have enough skill to help a new gunner out.
Phrozenbot
+632|6625|do not disturb

Ducksteina wrote:

It also depends on how I feel. If I'm really looking to get quite a bit of driver points, then I'd like a competent gunner. If the enemy team is in a position to where they can't fight well and the heli can just rape them, I really don't care, but if our team is lacking or you're up against some pretty good heli folks yourself, I'd rather solo than have a shitty gunner. Am I going to tk my gunner, flip the heli on it's back and bail over the heli pad, or take him out of bounds? Probably not, but if they think riding around is some sort of cute scenic ride, then that starts to piss me off. You can see them just looking around and doing nothing, and them hardly shooting their main gun. If they won't bother with a TV missile they are not worth my time. Yes, they have to learn, but you're not going to get better if you don't use the fucking missile.

Not like I'm anything special.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6566
rank does mean nothing....i had a master sargent and also a captain that didnt know they could move the tv missle

PS i would hover for them  by a tank (im gunner alot too so i know how to angle) about 300 meeters away...so he could move it if he needed.....tank wasnt moving, ... shot straight...missed...tryed again....nope....again? finaly he got it then we got tv'ed because i was hovering tring to get him to hit it

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-10-04 06:56:46)

Des.Kmal
+917|6628|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Actually, in my old clan, I TWL 1v1 chopper. I got really good just doing it on single player, I mean... I am leet 1v1 choppers. /ego boost

Anyway, if someone is waiting on the helipad by themselves, I say, "You can fly..." and let them fly... since I cant fly that good, I am just good with the TV missle, if they TK me, I get a vehicle and TK them many times... or kidnap them.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-10-04 07:15:30)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6537|Belgium

I also give everybody a chance. Never teamkill a teammate on purpose. If I want to fly with a clanmate, I ask first, If he doesn't want to, I'll fly with him. If he misses every tv missile, I take out the targets myself (if possible). If he doesn't TV, i try to tell him there are tv missiles, etc... I notice that if I pilot for someone like 15 minutes in the end they get so much better.

But as said above a few times, when I am gunner, I always seem to have the worst pilot, flying almost in the water.

A few weeks back, I played with TheDude5B on a few servers, both on teamspeak and I got to say, he was a nice pilot and great gunner. Such times make you remember how often you have a stupid gunner or pilot, but eventually they'll learn. Patience!
nlsme
+48|6425|new york
ill give em repeated line ups if they suck i fly like i was solo.im top 60 in them so i know when i got a good gunner or not.and whoever said that there are more crappy pilots then gunners go play some solo whores and say that they couldnt line a gunner up.they are everywhere!!!!!!
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6484|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
all i say is..

BAIL OUT, BAIL OUT!!!! i keep doing that, then if they dont i either land it and shoot them out or even better go to the border and let the out of bounds thing kill them
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6480|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
They piss me off, but everybody has to practice somewhere and sometimes its just the good helo pilots who get the bad look of that.
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6492
instrad of lining them up for a shot i just try killing them

Last edited by deadawakeing (2006-10-04 07:32:58)

Sandriatinhi
+15|6657|Apeldoorn, Holland

nlsme wrote:

ill give em repeated line ups if they suck i fly like i was solo.im top 60 in them so i know when i got a good gunner or not.and whoever said that there are more crappy pilots then gunners go play some solo whores and say that they couldnt line a gunner up.they are everywhere!!!!!!
And now in some understandable language?
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6683|Houston, Texas
I had to get a buddy to spend a week solid once I had my time in so I could get enough kills to get my helo mdeal. I am alawys a pilot for the most part. I rarely get into a helo since I got my gold badge & medal. Why? Well #1 I mostly play infantry only, and #2 to avoid this problem.

But when I am on vent with a clan mate who is wanting to get in with me, and got some jackass who wont get out, I do the normal red zone, or simply just leave it - he can have it.

Long ago I was horrible at the helo, and if I saw people with a higher rank, I would gladly handover controls because I knew they would be more effective at it then I would. Any good, smart, teamplayer, would do the same. If a team are working together in the helo and are doing somewhat good, they can have it, im not jumping in.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard