SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6561|Cheshire, UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

Can I just throw in ANY ONE FROM OR HAS APPEARED OR WANTS TO BE ON BIG BROTHER - Sorry for the caps, but they should all be lined up and shot. If I wanted to watch people belching, farting, moaning and bitching on TV I would set a web cam up at home!!!
How's she getting on BTW?
Don't know, I think she is still training... She does look fit though
Mudguts
+1|6492
Just one?  hmm... Oprah
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6598|Cheshire. UK

1927 wrote:

Charlotte Church, stuck up lil shit.  Goes around our town queue jumping with the words "Don't you know who I am" etc.  She did eye me and my mate up before during our dinner break (from work) but sorry Charl, SMACK.  Oh and as for you fake tanned, egg chasing, hair gel'd boyfriend, WALLOP.  He gets his 1st.  I'd also like to bone the bitch but that can wait. If im in a foul mood i'll combine the two.

"Who's ya daddy (whack), who's ya daddy (whack" and so on.

Dirty bint will probably get a kick outta it too.

http://www.myvillage.com/photos/charlotte_church.htm  << CHAV N GAV
Dont forget to wipe your knob on her curtains when youve finished
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6546|Doncaster, UK

SkoobyDu wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

Can I just throw in ANY ONE FROM OR HAS APPEARED OR WANTS TO BE ON BIG BROTHER - Sorry for the caps, but they should all be lined up and shot. If I wanted to watch people belching, farting, moaning and bitching on TV I would set a web cam up at home!!!
Perhaps you should take her in hand.

joker3327 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Charlotte Church, stuck up lil shit.  Goes around our town queue jumping with the words "Don't you know who I am" etc.  She did eye me and my mate up before during our dinner break (from work) but sorry Charl, SMACK.  Oh and as for you fake tanned, egg chasing, hair gel'd boyfriend, WALLOP.  He gets his 1st.  I'd also like to bone the bitch but that can wait. If im in a foul mood i'll combine the two.

Eeeeewwww! You're sick man!
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6709
Reigus Filban and Kathy Lee Gifford ( how ever you spell there names )...  just hearing either of there voices makes my blood boil.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6598|Cheshire. UK
I once dropped Andrew Ridgeley ( Formerly Wham*pun Intended*) in a night club in Hong Kong....little job on the side as a "Doorman" ...he tried to push his way into the Club I was working for lol... George was furious...for Andrew showing him up lol....

Result.....free concert tickets.....that I swapped for a Blow job off a nice Cathay Pacific Air Stewardess.....
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6598|Cheshire. UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

1927 wrote:

gotta let em know where they stand....lie....sit...walk....sleep....YARRRRROOOOOOO !!!
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6561|Cheshire, UK

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

1927 wrote:

I could check her gag reflex???
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

joker3327 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Nothing wrong with that.  Its like putting a knock on ur bedpost, its like a sign of "doing it for the boys".
Snipe=UKLF=
+17|6617|UK
Her TV show came on the other day when i was playin BF2... nothing ever makes me leave my chair mid round but the Charlotte Church Show Theme Tune managed it!.. If you've not heard it count yourself lucky, i would have gladly punched her in the face at that particular moment.
Bananaman
+9|6638
How about that little twat from the frosties advert?  I'd fucking hammer that little cunt if I ever saw him.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke

SkoobyDu wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

SkoobyDu wrote:

She looks ok,i mean you could easily find someone better with less of an ego.
I just wanna see if her arse is as nice as it is on TV.

Bananaman wrote:

How about that little twat from the frosties advert?  I'd fucking hammer that little cunt if I ever saw him.
Oh yes i would love to nail that little bastard.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-10-03 07:08:11)

joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6598|Cheshire. UK

Bananaman wrote:

Dont forget Tony the Tiger....jumped up TWAT!!! go patronise someone elses kids....
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6518|Montucky

Cougar wrote:

Michael Moore.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6673|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Milky bar's are on me. Too right they are you lil rent boy. Wallop.  Two tonnes  of the "girls" chocolate dropped from a great height.

Signed

Mr G Glitter
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
Hmm...I'd sucker punch O'Reilly and Hannity, beat down Colmes, slaughter as much of the Fox News network as I could, and then do my best to break Ann Coulter in two...that would possibly raise the national IQ level a few points.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6556|Scotland
the whole osbourne family needs a good fuckin` doin`.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6771|PNW

Janet Reno. Oops, I retract that. Sorry, ATF!

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-03 09:01:39)

ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6556|Scotland

Bananaman wrote:

he committed suicide.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6546|Doncaster, UK

ddenholm67 wrote:

Bananaman wrote:

he committed suicide.
Wasn't that one of them urban myths?
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6736|Salt Lake City

Marconius wrote:

Hmm...I'd sucker punch O'Reilly and Hannity, beat down Colmes, slaughter as much of the Fox News network as I could, and then do my best to break Ann Coulter in two...that would possibly raise the national IQ level a few points.
Might want to add Katherine Harris to that list as well.
ddenholm67
DanForth Teh Pwnzer
+53|6556|Scotland

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

ddenholm67 wrote:

Bananaman wrote:

he committed suicide.
Wasn't that one of them urban myths?
probably.
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Sean Hannity or Bill O'Reilly
I'd like to pinch a loaf on both their chests, and on other various Fox news reporters.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6678|In You Endo- Stoke

ddenholm67 wrote:

he committed suicide.
That was an urban myth he is till alive reading for a beating!
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6561|Southampton, UK

NOEL F**KING EDMONDS!!!!

HAVE THIS FOR A DEAL *Smack*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard