Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807
Very fit, not very tan ? Says all is well there after 3rd trip.

" The People love us, The Really Rich people hate us,  we f*cked it up for them "

says most Iraqis never had TVs Before.
You needed government permission to own one with Saddam.

Seems right, No one needs a TV. lol. This should make the ( Ban crowd ) happy.
Still there should be a Cooling off period and back round check.

Still good to get a first hand opinion. Anyone else get news direct ?

One other thing, This new democracy really fears a dictatorship rising again.
Its not a hypothetical or abstract  fear for them.

Guess what they put in among the other checks and balances.

You guessed it, an AK47 in every Closet.

Some one should tell them " Its an Ad-Nauseam/Straw man Argument "
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
a distant cousin of mine is over there doing landscaping and he said when they cant decide what to do in some spots there they are told to "just concrete it"

he said he had never seen so much cement in his life!!!
REDTEAM
Banned
+0|6693|Pleasanton,CA

Horseman 77 wrote:

So?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

REDTEAM wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

So?
So? sew what ?
BigSwoll
+0|6684|Gahanna, Ohio
My friend's brother just got back.  Said he was fired on constantly, watched his humvee blow up right in front of him.  Dodged an RPG, has some confirmed kills.  Basically, he was in the mix.  He also said his convoy would be ambushed near Abu Graib often.  After the ensuing firefight, the MASH units would get an influx of civilian injuries from the battle, all male, between 16-30 mostly and they can't be turned away.  The funny thing...there's no residential areas around Abu Graib. 

My friend said his brother came back more mature, more humble about life, and more spiritual.  He also cannot understand the ocnstant negative or non-reporting of what's really going on.  He said, despite what he experienced, there is a lot of good going on over there and is miffed that it's going unreported.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6807

BigSwoll wrote:

My friend's brother just got back.  Said he was fired on constantly, watched his humvee blow up right in front of him.  Dodged an RPG, has some confirmed kills.  Basically, he was in the mix.  He also said his convoy would be ambushed near Abu Graib often.  After the ensuing firefight, the MASH units would get an influx of civilian injuries from the battle, all male, between 16-30 mostly and they can't be turned away.  The funny thing...there's no residential areas around Abu Graib. 

My friend said his brother came back more mature, more humble about life, and more spiritual.  He also cannot understand the ocnstant negative or non-reporting of what's really going on.  He said, despite what he experienced, there is a lot of good going on over there and is miffed that it's going unreported.
Interesting. this guy grew up in the Bronx with me so he was allways aware of the ( Negatives ) before he left.

He has a picture of himself with saddam.  He has him in a head lock. its funny. Saddams hair was really dirty and they combed it striaght up like Don King. I think history will forget saddam but they could be valuble. Although he says "everyone has saddam photos ".
thinner44
+1|6780

Horseman 77 wrote:

Very fit, not very tan ? Says all is well there after 3rd trip.

" The People love us, The Really Rich people hate us,  we f*cked it up for them "

Seems right, No one needs a TV. lol. This should make the ( Ban crowd ) happy.
Still there should be a Cooling off period and back round check.

Still good to get a first hand opinion. Anyone else get news direct ?

One other thing, This new democracy really fears a dictatorship rising again.
Its not a hypothetical or abstract  fear for them.

Guess what they put in among the other checks and balances.

You guessed it, an AK47 in every Closet.

Some one should tell them " Its an Ad-Nauseam/Straw man Argument "
It's so good to hear a positive, despite all that is going on in Iraq and all the hate we seem to see and hear about.... It's just good to hear that someone has come back with a positive outlook for the future.

Congratulations on his 3rd stint and a safe return

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard