hungryleo
+0|6684|israel
hey!
my online name is hungryleo i have almost 17000 points ..... some basic badges i dont have them yet and i dont know why....for example the explosive badge..its  says i should kill more than 50..but i have killed more than 50 (points are 388) with c4 or mine! so..what iam missing here? and also the pistol badge,i dont understand what i should do to get it!
well........thanx for answering!
DaBigDragon
+3|6710|USA

hungryleo wrote:

for example the explosive badge..its  says i should kill more than 50..but i have killed more than 50 (points are 388) with c4 or mine! so..what iam missing here?
For the basic explosives badge you have to have at least 50 kills altogether with explosives AND get 13 kills in one round with explosives (c4, AT Mine, Claymore). So, basically, just get 13 kills in one round with c4 and you got the badge.

hungryleo wrote:

and also the pistol badge,i dont understand what i should do to get it!
For the basic pistol badge you just need to kill 7 people in one round with a pistol and have at least 50 pistol kills, which you have according to your stats, so just kill 7 people in a round with the pistol and you get the badge.

Last edited by DaBigDragon (2005-12-10 11:22:34)

hungryleo
+0|6684|israel
ok then....thanx..i dont know it should be in one round! lol
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6794|Germany
read the stats carefully:

IAR = in a round
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6766|Barrington, RI
for the basic badges (explosives and pistol in this case) you do not need any global req's. just the IAR kills.  the global reqs come into play when you move on to Vetran and Expert badges.
hungryleo
+0|6684|israel
ohh..i forgot to ask what is ground defense?what i should do?...meybe defend against aircrafts?
thanx!
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6692|Sydney, Australia

hungryleo wrote:

ohh..i forgot to ask what is ground defense?what i should do?...meybe defend against aircrafts?
thanx!
Thats the machine gun or anti-tank missle that is fixed to the ground.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6745|Noizyland

U-BAR,  U-BAR,  U-BAR!
Why would you think ground defence is against aircraft?
Oh, I suppose you are technically defending the ground when you use AA.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
NYL0N
+1|6685

Tyferra wrote:

U-BAR,  U-BAR,  U-BAR!
Why would you think ground defence is against aircraft?
Oh, I suppose you are technically defending the ground when you use AA.
haha. think about what that looks like when you're learning english though, and thats what it looks like.
hungryleo
+0|6684|israel
what you suggest the best way to get it?stay all the game attached to it?!?!? :)lol
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6683|Finland
Be a commander, go to the mounted MG and put artillery strikes on the enemy lines. That's how i get mine.
hungryleo
+0|6684|israel
nice....thanx
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

issue seems to be resolved. thx to everyone who helped

closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard