SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6568|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

I.M.I Militant wrote:

im not emo i hate attention seekers and im posting to say goodbye to the friendly people that brang and kept me on this forum in the first place..
but isnt this just attention seeking.. i mean if you really wanted to say goodbye to the friendly people ya could just send them a pm or email... ya dont have to start a thread i mean its just gonna make ya look like a fool when your still here posting in a weeks time... good luck with your teary nights big boy
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6729|Sydney, Australia

Ty wrote:

Later dude, stay safe.
QFE.

Damn, another Aussie gone.

On another note, to all the idiotic posts, grow up guys.

Mcminty.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6652|Cumberland, MD, USA
Things get better, much better, so hang in there. Keep yourself happy and always look up. When you're ready you'll come back.

Edit:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

but isnt this just attention seeking.. i mean if you really wanted to say goodbye to the friendly people ya could just send them a pm or email... ya dont have to start a thread i mean its just gonna make ya look like a fool when your still here posting in a weeks time... good luck with your teary nights big boy
It's at times like this that I wish we still had negative Karma, because these are the insecure people that put others down to make yourself feel better. Negative Karma actually affected them.

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-10-02 20:32:46)

jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6748|Norcal, usa

SuperSlowYo wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

im not emo i hate attention seekers and im posting to say goodbye to the friendly people that brang and kept me on this forum in the first place..
this isn't about just saying goodbye to a few people, it's saying goodbye to a community.
jackass.
Septimius2
+9|6477

jermyang wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

this isn't about just saying goodbye to a few people, it's saying goodbye to a community.
jackass.
man you beat me to it...

but i will add this in promo to the movie...

JACKASS 2 !!!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

jermyang wrote:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

jackass.
Ooooh so close.
drug_dealer111
+44|6569|Team America!!!

ELITE-UK wrote:

i think he reasons are, he wants to have sex, thats all thats on his mind or he wants a girlfriend
i got the girlfriend and the game...and im 17...aww what a year of knowledge (and the use of flowers) will get for you.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6473

usmarine2005 wrote:

lolz
I don't find that funny at all. Don't be a dick.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6448|A drop house

drug_dealer111 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

i think he reasons are, he wants to have sex, thats all thats on his mind or he wants a girlfriend
i got the girlfriend and the game...and im 17...aww what a year of knowledge (and the use of flowers) will get for you.
If only Flowers were all it took.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Kanye North wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

lolz
mkay
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6653
https://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j87/marilynsheyla/th_chau.gif https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/TarMc/th_bye.gif

Last edited by blademaster (2006-10-02 20:38:04)

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

usmarine2005 wrote:

Kanye North wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

lolz
mkay
Oh so lovable....
madbomber27
+1|6433
lool bye man
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6568|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
yeah thats right im a total jackass... maybe now ill cry myself to sleep and never come back to bf2's
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6706

InviSniper wrote:

Things get better, much better, so hang in there. Keep yourself happy and always look up. When you're ready you'll come back.

Edit:

SuperSlowYo wrote:

It's at times like this that I wish we still had negative Karma, because these are the insecure people that put others down to make yourself feel better. Negative Karma actually affected them.
Yes. Negative karma pixels will bring him to his knees. That's what stopped the Romans. Don't believe what your history teacher told you.
drug_dealer111
+44|6569|Team America!!!

N.A.T.O wrote:

drug_dealer111 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

If only Flowers were all it took.
your right, it takes more then flowers...alot more. such as
1. time
2. commetment
3. shiney expensive jewelery
madbomber27
+1|6433
usmarine2005 lol i remember you
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

madbomber27 wrote:

usmarine2005 lol i remember you
Shhhhhhhhhhhh..I paid you to keep it on the low down.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.

ryan_14 wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

ok guys.. my life dramaticly changed on the weekend and i dont wanna go on with the life im living its time to stop wasting my life on a useless video game im only 16 and i cant stop thinking (about the subject in particular) i cant get to sleep at night i cry for no apparent reason theres no deneying it im probly the saddest guy around

enjoy your game guys .. if it wasent for nice guys like you i would of quit a long time ago

P.S - Sorry my reasons do not make much sence i just dont wish to give them out
You cry because of BF2? Grow up.
well maybe, if you read, its not because of the game, its because of something he does not want to talk about. He is quitting the game because of it as well.

And seriously, the maturity level of this forum...wow....You have no idea what he is going through.

seeya mili. I miss good ol' node 6 rampages we went on great guy to play with
luckeydogg
+35|6537|C:/system32/pimp.exe

usmarine2005 wrote:

Thank God you don't go to high school in Colorado, or I would call the ATF on your ass.
That is true...  I picture him w/ a M95 sitting up on a hill pointing @ his school...  VERY SCARY!
arnica
+18|6688|Sydney

I.M.I Militant wrote:

ok guys.. my life dramaticly changed on the weekend and i dont wanna go on with the life im living its time to stop wasting my life on a useless video game im only 16 and i cant stop thinking (about the subject in particular)
The subject my lil padawon is pubity .... you'll be back!!!
dknessfalls
+9|6452|Corona, California

ELITE-UK wrote:

Why not have both? i can easily manage between bf2 and a girlfriend, in fact, the whole playing online concept with VOIP blows her mind and fascinates her, and no she aint blonde
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6499|Menlo Park, CA

Septimius2 wrote:

that fadedsteve... san mateo.. 49er fan!!  woot! i grew up in So San Fran.. lived a year in redwood city 4 blocks away from their homebase.. actually saw montana and clark practicing.. etc ertc.. been a niner fan since.. that was in 84.. when they played the dolphins down the street in superbowl.. something  lol

off topic sure..  sorry..

but wehoever got the problems going on right now (in real life)... hang in there.. can only get better (hopefully)... im a single father of three kids (37) and i been thru a personal crissis also... each to their own.. but the pain can be similar...  but it does get better
Yea baby!! The niners were right there for years!!! I grew up right off of Woodside Road, across the street from St. Pius Church!! Watched them pratice as a little guy!! God damn you lived 2 mins away!! That super bowl was rediculous!! You know of course they demoed "The Farm", and put in a 55k stadium now!! There is actually a pisser near by so you dont have to walk clear around the stadium to "drain the dragon"!! Still not nearly as good as stadium as AUTZEN BABY!!! I went to U of Oregon so FUCK STANFORD lol!!

Anyway, good to see some Penninsula people crawling around on these boards!! I'll buy you a pitcher at the Goose if your in town
Septimius2
+9|6477

fadedsteve wrote:

Anyway, good to see some Penninsula people crawling around on these boards!! I'll buy you a pitcher at the Goose if your in town
lol thanks.. but havent been in cali for about 15 years.. been in oklahoma.. now i have come full circle and brought my kids where i was born.. montana!!!

but the niners are gonna always be my team....
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6742|Singapore
Good bye, saw this on node forums too:P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard