DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6702|Germany, near Koblenz

TuataraDude wrote:

The claymore is just another tool to keep the enamy at bay. It is frustrating when one gets you (and A LOT have got me), but that just means the person laying it knew what they were doing. People who complain about it are probably just frustrated and need an outlet. Don't mind them. Good on the claymore setters, and good on you.
As long the enemy is able to kill you too with the same or another weapon, you can't be called a whore seriously. So just don't glitch (and don't use jets outside AF ).
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6478|Daytona Beach, FL
Aaaargh! I hate claymores!.. but they're a part of the game.. you just have to learn to look down every once in a while and anticipate where a claymore might be placed.

The only thing I truly hate about claymores are the noobs who place them the second they see you around a corner. But I should shut up because I've done the same thing in desperation a few times
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6456|Melbourne

You should be using the Claymores to cover your flanks rather than the base as its is what you are covering.

Well thats my opinion any way.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Doktorbob
+26|6457
I use clays as defensive moves when sniping and protecting flags.  Who cares is the sissy boy punk ass bitches accuse you of whoring...  this is BF2 and everyone does shit....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard