Probatus
+1|6725|Edmonton
I once drank ten cups of ginger ale and stayed up until 11:00 PM!
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6751|The Netherlands
good for you
AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6783|Hanging onto the UAV
I read that as "Insane Party Hobbits"

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6767|AUS, Canberra

Probatus wrote:

wow thats an amazingly crappy storey...
MrHankeytcp
+0|6719
First off, that was the stupidest thing Ive ever seen in a topic called "insane party habits". But yeah i got one for ya, Me and some friends drank just strait up vodka and some nasty ass fench licorice shit so we got drunk off our asses (literally) so my frind decides to call a teacher from a class last year and say ehy, i want to fu*k you, i want you to suck my d!ck, and things like that on her answering machine then hangs up. about 30 seconds later her husband calls back and starts askin him questions and shit like his name and who it is but he just said he had the wrong number. So the next day he gets a phone call from the sheriffs dept. askin about the call but the cop was cool and let him off not even tellin his parents but the teacher he called is a bitch so she told the principle about it who told my friends parents who told my parents so my frinds is grounded for about 2 months and i am for 2 weeks.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6770|NRW,Germany

AnarkyXtra wrote:

I read that as "Insane Party Hobbits"

[Conspiracy mode ON]
They are everywhere trying to take over the world
[Conspiracy mode OFF]
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6752|NH - USA

Probatus wrote:

WOW! Insane in the membrane! I'm going to send a recording crew to your area for the next insane party!

You should be shot.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/PANZER420/Arnold.jpg
S4INT05
+1|6726|79605, TX
DAMN! THAT MUST'VE BEEN A HELLUVA PARTY DUDE!

sike!

insane party habits...can't say i have any but drink till i throw up.

Hankytcp, funny story..my friend got put on probation for prank calling AOL when he was drunk one time. it was by far the dumbest thing he's ever done.
leighto
+1|6714|Australia

MrHankeytcp wrote:

First off, that was the stupidest thing Ive ever seen in a topic called "insane party habits". But yeah i got one for ya, Me and some friends drank just strait up vodka and some nasty ass fench licorice shit so we got drunk off our asses (literally) so my frind decides to call a teacher from a class last year and say ehy, i want to fu*k you, i want you to suck my d!ck, and things like that on her answering machine then hangs up. about 30 seconds later her husband calls back and starts askin him questions and shit like his name and who it is but he just said he had the wrong number. So the next day he gets a phone call from the sheriffs dept. askin about the call but the cop was cool and let him off not even tellin his parents but the teacher he called is a bitch so she told the principle about it who told my friends parents who told my parents so my frinds is grounded for about 2 months and i am for 2 weeks.
that is a killer party story and here is another. one night me and my mates drunk 4 cartons of jim beam and cola between 3 of us, we were fucking hammered. so she decided to do stupid shit. the mate who's house we were at lives on a farm, so we stole his next door neighbours tractor(my friend has a key cause he uses it heaps) and decided to drive it up and down the main street of his town. he was driving and me and my other mate we in the pickup thing at the front. we drove it until the morning and finally the police saw us and gave us all warnings. it was the funniest and best time of my life.
leighto
+1|6714|Australia
that is supposed to be we decided not she. sorry typed it without looking.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6771|Noizyland

I got a short one for ya.
Kidding. Nothing I write is short.
Me and my mates, including the other band members and a shit-load of people I didn't know decided to get pizza, ('cause we were hungry duh.)
Now, my mate who was running this here shindig decided to get from a place called Hell's Pizza. A good place apparently. Anyway, these pizzas that I speak of came with a couple of sachets of Tabasco sauce to each pizza. As you can imagine, Tabasco sauce related pranks rose by a considerable amount during the evening until you couldn't taste the difference between pizza and drywall. Luckily, drywall was in short supply and no drywall-related mishaps occurred.
Nevertheless I was asked, more, it was demanded of me, that I was to eat an entire sachet of the horrible stuff.
As my more logical self had just flown out the window, of course I accepted, (you don't just pass up a challenge offered to you by a hot girl now do you?) I got the admiration of everyone involved as a swallowed the entire packet without so much as a flinch, (although it did taste fucking disgusting.)
Now, Tabasco sauce, although a great addition to some of the more bland meals, was never meant to be eaten in this way. Of course my stomach revolted, (in more ways than one,) and I tried in vain to hold it in. I managed to subtly remove myself from the group while I ejected the offending condiment. Some of the more observant patrons of course either came to my aid, (a total of one did this,) or kept their distance, (the rest of them,)
Nevertheless, I gained respect from my peers, but I will never be so fucking stupid again. Thank christ I managed to redeem myself later in the night by my cool dry wit and amazing skills on the guiter. *sarcasm*
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
leighto
+1|6714|Australia
hahaha fantastic story ^^. funny shit happens when your drunk.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6833
The kids on my street used to go into the woods with a Fire Extingishers re-filled with Gasoline. that was fun enuff if your drunk and hi. Untill you got your drivers lic. Needles to say I didnt hang them much.
WhiteStain
+3|6732|NEPA
I like to get real junk and jerk off in my drawers....

JOKE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard