Rolkenh
+0|6791
Can you kill with a wrench?

I seem to have done it.. I was trying to get the engineer badge and was repairing a tank when suddnely I saw that I got credit for shooting down two ppl with a Hind.. Then I also got the punish for teamkill..

If someone could try to explain what happend I wouldn't be so cranky..

[img]http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/3330/screen0288hf.jpg[/img]
CRUSHER
+-1|6760
I'm just guessing but I'd wager the tank shot it down. It seems sometimes when there are to many variables in the mix the game gets confused. I've had odd things like this happen from time to time, just never that odd.

What language is that?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6820|Noizyland

German I think.
It happens every now and then, most often it's when you shoot down something like a helicopter and it shows for example when I shot down a Blackhawk once.

Tyferra[Stinger]Soldier1
Tyferra[Stinger]Soldier2
Tyferra[Blackhawk]Soldier3
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6815|New York
the reason the last guy is the BH kill, is because he tried to bail, and it blew up right in his face
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6820|Noizyland

Yes, but I didn't kill him with a Blackhawk.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Lord_Pumpkin
+0|6798
thats not german....har? das ist nicht ein Deutsches wort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously....dont confuse germanic languages lol im american
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6820|Noizyland

Entschuldigung, Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut, aber Ich versuch. Zu sehen war hart, in die Abbildung
[Blinking eyes thing]
Blankwindow
+1|6770
If it's not gemerna it's probably dutch or polish then. I've had that happen to be before when i was repairing a tank i got credit for a kill and another i got a kill assist when i had even fired on anyone yet was just repairing an apc. (was outside not in.)
RasorX
+17|6788|Indianapolis

Tyferra wrote:

Yes, but I didn't kill him with a Blackhawk.
Well, you sort of did.  You exploded the blackhawk and the exploding blackhawk killed him.
THE_PUNISHER
+1|6759|AUATRALIA
i tk'd someone with a smokey once
nitroglycerin [SWE]
+0|6773|Falsterbo Sweden
It's Swedish, you know that little country up north lol
jonsass
+1|6807|Beastmanville, Skeletorland
How the hell can you confuse swedish with polish?
BLACKCODE
+1|6774|Germany
das is doch kein deutsch ihr affen!!! ich glaub das is holländisch.
lol
that is german
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6823
i killed a guy with smoke granade, also once i put c4 in a respawnig point annd when 2 guys respawn i blown the c4 but they didn't die,they flown like 10 meters
iamamuts
+2|6802|Lisse, Netherlands

Blankwindow wrote:

If it's not gemerna it's probably dutch or polish then. I've had that happen to be before when i was repairing a tank i got credit for a kill and another i got a kill assist when i had even fired on anyone yet was just repairing an apc. (was outside not in.)
No, it's not dutch because i'm dutch and this is some dutch
Nederland gaat het WK winnen volgend jaar!!!
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6803|Vienna, Austria

BLACKCODE wrote:

lol
that is german
Affen schreibt man groß. Das ist ein Nomen.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6809

maton wrote:

i killed a guy with smoke granade, also once i put c4 in a respawnig point annd when 2 guys respawn i blown the c4 but they didn't die,they flown like 10 meters
kinda irrelevant but the smoke everyone knows about, the c4 is due to the short spawn protection time. (very short... a quarter second... maybe)
THE_PUNISHER
+1|6759|AUATRALIA

Vintageologist wrote:

BLACKCODE wrote:

lol
that is german
Affen schreibt man groß. Das ist ein Nomen.
DIE UHR IST KAPUT
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6803|06-01
sometimes when you hit a vehicle, it doesn;t blow up immediately but carries on along its merry way in a frantic search by its operator to get repair (helis mainly) only to blow up a while later, and sometimes when they do go kaboom, its near a friendly. so there you go, the kills plus the TK which you indirectly caused. a bitch for sure as you sure as hell didnt mean for the bloody heli to explode near that poor unfortunate soul who doesn't have a clue how he got TK, so he does the thing most non thinking innocents do, they punish. QED.
oberst_enzian
+234|6788|melb.au

jonsass wrote:

How the hell can you confuse swedish with polish?
from a Pole that's known a Swede, take it from me: if you have a clue, you can't.
But back on topic; once on Kubra, while dead and staring at the sky waiting to respawn, the screen states:

oberst_enzian[su34]somedood
oberst_enzian[su34]somedood2

umm... hadn't gone near a jet all game... not complaing tho: free points! w00t
KrazyKilla
+0|6770
you could have blown up an SU34 when enemies were standing next to it and it killed them...
oberst_enzian
+234|6788|melb.au

KrazyKilla wrote:

you could have blown up an SU34 when enemies were standing next to it and it killed them...
not in my case - i was loitering around my base fixing stuff as an engineer, and both jets were actaully flying. I hadn't laid mines anywhere near the jets either - I'm telling you: I hadn't gone ANYWHERE near the jets all game!!
KrazyKilla
+0|6770
hacker! well no jk...were they badly hurt and you shot them and they set on fire and blew up? happens to me a lot
sparxx-
+0|6761
its SWEDISH the country up north next to norway and not so far from russia. I know cus i am from Norway!
Umbra Acciptris
+1|6801
I logged in once and got a teamkill, before I even spawned.  My spawn selection loaded and then "You team killed XXXX" loaded in grey as normal when you TK some one. . . that was strange.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard