YitEarp
+1|6736

A.HACKER wrote:

Nah its ok, it wasn't directed at you, it was directed at YitEarp.
i didnt apologize because i dont regret it.  you tried to put forth pure bs u pulled out of nowhere as the truth and i called you on it.

i hope this doesnt mean we cant be friends lol
v1l2u5
+1|6790

YitEarp wrote:

A.HACKER wrote:

I think its a load of shit that EA forces you to buy SF in order to keep competitive. The expansion is fine as long you can only use the weapons on SF maps, not regular BF maps. Its unethical in the spirit of competition. And don't give that bullshit "why don't you just pick up their kit?"well, its kinda of fucken hard when you can't see after being flashbanged!! I've noticed alot more ppl on tops of buildings that don't have ladders( using the grappling kit),again, thats a bullshit unfair advantage!!
except for one thing you fucking MORON!  they cant use grappling hooks/zip lines/gas in vanilla BF2.

STFU u fucking noob ass liar.
busted..
v1l2u5
+1|6790

[Sixwinter]dDG wrote:

I mean, like a day or so after SF was released I was playing on a Karkand server and to my genuine suprise I was promptly BLINDED by a FLASHBANG (in the middle of the desert, mind you) and promptly shot in the face by an F2000 GL...

I think they should either not allow the use of SF weapons in the regular game levels or possibly make them available to the regular players. Let the flaming begin.
again they don't unlock flash/gas on BF2.  Which tells me you lied.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6794|The Hague, Holland

v1l2u5 wrote:

[Sixwinter]dDG wrote:

I mean, like a day or so after SF was released I was playing on a Karkand server and to my genuine suprise I was promptly BLINDED by a FLASHBANG (in the middle of the desert, mind you) and promptly shot in the face by an F2000 GL...

I think they should either not allow the use of SF weapons in the regular game levels or possibly make them available to the regular players. Let the flaming begin.
It seems you a rethe liar here my friend.
You CAN unlock the flash-bang
Just not the gas/zip/grap.
TripleKo
+2|6792|Sweden

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

v1l2u5 wrote:

[Sixwinter]dDG wrote:

It seems you a rethe liar here my friend.
You CAN unlock the flash-bang
Just not the gas/zip/grap.
Correct. Flashbang is included when unlocking F2000.
benben10
+20|6726
um i am tired and only read the begining of the thread, but if anybody has noticed yet BF2 is the ONLY PLACE you can use the new unlocks. in SF the unlocks are distributed through the navy and SAS armies as stock weapons with is incredibly stupid. i wish i could use the dam unlocks i payed for and earned in the actual expansion where they came from. if anybody has played bf2 for any amount of time you know that switching sides can be a pain on most popular servers and doing it just for a weapon is ridicolous.
pogled
+0|6789|Europe
@Benben10: Word!

I have nothing against using the BF2:SF weapons in BF2. I think the fit in pretty good like the  G36E for example wich trades firewower for precision  (suites my style) and is pretty unhandy at close range.

But why they made  the Flashbangs available in BF2, I can't fathom (pretty bad idea in my opinion). But now people spam these instead of grenades. It is rather iritating in broad daylight, outside of buildings with no people wearing NVGs. Not that bad though: you can at least run away after being attacked by it or take cover until the effect wears off.

And that the gun of the assautl class has a grenade launcher is nothing new. Peolpe who have been noobtubing with the M203 it are now noobtubing with FN2000, nothing changed. Same idiot - same behaviour (Easy fix for EA, once it gets out of the tube it behaves like an ordinary grenade).

On the parpling hook thing: never seen somebody using it on the BF2 servers I played on (BF2:SF of course, yes). Before SF people flew there by chopper or parachuted on a roof. Happy camping up there! Just avoid them and stick to your next wall. Nothing new on that front either.

Last edited by pogled (2005-12-10 10:34:10)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard