Quexxes
+1|6733|Germany,Rheinland-Pfalz,Mayen
Hi i see some players with over 1000 Points in the Round.
On BF2Tracker.com you can see the Best Round Points from all Maps.
..... Dragon Vally 2268, Srike at Kakant 21509,Dalian Plant 5379,.....
Ok, as Commander the Points 2X  but this is so unbelivebal.
My best Round was on Kubra Dam 278.
Can you help me to becomme so much Points!?
_|x|ake|x|_
+0|6759|greenville, sc
i have no idea either...my best round was 170....lol.....and that was as commander...really bad
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727
Trust me..you don't want that high scores...
The_Razgriz
+0|6745
my best round was 170, and I wasnt commanding. but I think u havent used the search function. the subjects are posted about nearly every week...

zucht, tis soms zoo hulpeloos lol
Quexxes

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

why i dont like the high score??? its realy good!
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727

Quexxes wrote:

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

why i dont like the high score??? its realy good!
Do you really think you can get 4000 points in a round by playing the game as its supposed to be played?

I needed to play for 1,5 hours in a round for my 644 BRS. And that was pre-1.03 blackhawk whoring. I don't think that anything over 1000 could be legit.
leighto
+1|6724|Australia
to that those high scores is bullshit. the ppl that have them at stat padding bitches that cheat only for their self indulgence who dont get out doors and masturbate constantly. U DO NOT WANT TO BE ONE OF THEM.
Quexxes
ok realy i dont want!

Sorry its a nooby question, but what you mean with stat padding?? cheating 2 frinds in 2 teams ore what??
someone25
+1|6755
yea - i figured it out...

1. take a unknown ranked server (maybe protected by password u know)
2. should be a city 64map. with a maximum of 14 to 20 players
3. (i dont know the server setting rules) but all time & ticket settings set to maximum
4. start playing at night (midnight - becouse of some afk-people - easy kills)
5. take a medic or support
6. HAVE FUN THE NEXT 10 HOURS.....  ;(

as he said - U DONT WANN BE ON OF THEM!

EDIT ...  :

or so as you said in the previous post... FRIENDS..

BUT THIS IS REALLLY INSANE - U WILL NEVER get 20000 BY KILLING UR FRIENDS...

Last edited by someone25 (2005-12-10 05:46:32)

someone25
+1|6755
btw:

the guy who has 20k at strike at karkand is cheatin...
he played only 4 hours bf2 - an ea cant add up the score correctly

http://bf2s.com/player/60707701/
[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6736|Eindhoven, Netherlands

leighto wrote:

to that those high scores is bullshit. the ppl that have them at stat padding bitches that cheat only for their self indulgence who dont get out doors and masturbate constantly. U DO NOT WANT TO BE ONE OF THEM.
Im not getting out doors much and YES i do masturbate an awfull lot, but i dont cheat tho

As in on topic. my best round score ever is 107 (hiding in a corner now) and i guess that will stay like that for a long long time
someone25
+1|6755

[VS-UK]MrFarmer wrote:

leighto wrote:

Im not getting out doors much and YES i do masturbate an awfull lot, but i dont cheat tho

As in on topic. my best round score ever is 107 (hiding in a corner now) and i guess that will stay like that for a long long time
you do? get a doctor...    not going outside - masturbating(awfull lot) - and NOT CHEATING .. impossible ^^

by best round was 112... but i often get very close to it.. 111 110 and so on...   i got one time 125 or so...
10 tickets left in my team... then the shit happend... Teamkill-Teamkill-Teamkill and Punished -Punished -Punished. aaaaaaaaaaaargh
B12RON
+0|6721
the best way to get a reallt high score in a round is to get into a small 16 player server and have a huge knife war it did it in two rounds and got a lot of points, and the vet knife award. HOW DO YOU GET MORE THAT 50 POINTS IN A ROUND AS COMMANDER???????? for some reason i only get like 30.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
mY High score was 97 as commander. I ALWAYS play on full 64 - map servers, I've only seen a couple of ppl even reach 100, it's actually rare on FULL servers on 64 player maps. People have told me to go on 64 player maps and play when it's not full. I play for fun, so I go to full servers and fire blindfolded.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6771
get a 64 man server with 20-30 people who just run around in humvee's and vodniks capping the flaggs, if the whole team does it then the commander will get a big average, but if the other team doesn't do it back, you win too quickly.
Quexxes

B12RON wrote:

the best way to get a reallt high score in a round is to get into a small 16 player server and have a huge knife war it did it in two rounds and got a lot of points, and the vet knife award. HOW DO YOU GET MORE THAT 50 POINTS IN A ROUND AS COMMANDER???????? for some reason i only get like 30.
As Commander white a good team you make lot of points. but as warrior i have 63 points.
Commander is nice but not easy. a commander is a fulltime-job. And i think ass commander you must have a good team you must command the team and you dont kill enemys. Wenn you kill your team dont make a point and your points only from your team.
.... a commander shoud command!!!
General.ly gravy
+4|6719
haha no way man that geezers account is messed up

he has played about 20 rounds and is like 2 ranks away from the "don one" as we call it
everybody wants to be a don one
just a shame the people who are have sore wrists all day due to constant bf2 plane/armour raping and bashing themselves off for the rest of it
divided
Clear!
+3|6780
It may be because I just woke up, but I can't understand many of these posts.. ;(
Lobbylobster
+0|6726|GER
i saw this guy with the 20000 points at one round its terribble he played already 4 hours and got 53000 points as a Commander !!!!  SCHWEIZ_NR1 he is calles look up!!
shingara
+0|6780|the motherland uk

B12RON wrote:

your commander scores is the average of your teams score, plus the number of ppl left at the end of the match added to your score if u win, erm im pritty sure thats how its works, but if in doubt just check ubar, i think they have a new extra to it that explains everything, but it dont explain how planes can go so slow and kill but not crash, that still puzzles me sumwhat
Mad dawg
+0|6776
My best round was 200 on a full 64 strike at karkand server. I was doing awsome that round. And i never touched a tank the whole round. I was actually a medic. I got like 80 kills and 20 or so revives. My second highest was 170 when i was commander in this shanqua stalmate map where it took like 45 minutes. And my whole team was eather afk or in a blackhawk. If my whole team was in i would have easilly goten over 2 hundred. I hate those noobs that stat pad and have all those hug points and huge SPM. If anyone has a SPM of over 5 when playing like over 10 rounds they must me doing something to get those points.
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6767

someone25 wrote:

btw:

the guy who has 20k at strike at karkand is cheatin...
he played only 4 hours bf2 - an ea cant add up the score correctly

http://bf2s.com/player/60707701/
And his Global Ranking for 20k pts in a round, 600,000 somethin', glitch...
SpartanXZ1
+1|6757
hey, im not much of a badge frenzy, but all my friends have a navy cross and i wanted one too. one of the requirements is '100 best round score'. does tht mean tht i must gt 100+pts IAR?
Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

I have one question:

How do you guys even get 150+ in a round? do you just be commander, be commander and fight at the same time, or just fight and not be commander?

And that guy with 20k in one round at karkand, if you look at that thing that shows what u get per day, month, and round i think it is, he has like 221 capture points a day it says. so he must capture alot maybe.

Last edited by ryan_14 (2006-01-14 16:07:15)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6756|Mark it zero.
i get it by fighting. you can get a ton more. especially a fighting medic. if you know ho to be really good with the infantry guns and also get a shitload of revives, you can easily get scores of over 100 every map.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard