Cronjob
+1|6708|Broomfield, Colorado

revolution.inc wrote:

wow , you all got high paying jobs... well um (embarrassing)... I work at UPS..lol but im only working there to get money for college!
As far as I know, UPS/FEDEX people make decent salaries. Maybe not six figures, but they're not a step away from pumping gas, either.

Plus, if you're even reasonably half-attractive, chicks really dig the UPS guy. I knew this cute teenage hottie (legal) that had a thing for her UPS guy. Too bad he was gay (I think).

Plus, if you ask chicks out, they have to say "yes", because if they don't, you know where they live!
rusti
+0|6798|Bavaria
LTC German Air Force (Age:36, married, 1 son -> little time to play)
jbrd
+0|6711|Kansas City,MO
35- father of 3 kids work at ford plant in kansas city doing assembly. building the ford escapes and mercury mariner.
FourStars
+1|6710|Australia
graphic designer, just finished school, will be looking for employment after visiting my daughter the other end of aussie land
TsinTzU
+10|6716|holland
34, will be a daddy next year, trader in building-materials.
FourStars
+1|6710|Australia
congrats TsinTzU, welcome to the club
Earthquake23
+1|6708|Germany
I'm working at Microsoft in Munich / Germany.

Was in the German Bundeswehr as a (think, thats the right word) mountain-supper.
TsinTzU
+10|6716|holland
Thnx FourStars
Vmann
+0|6708|South Korea
I'm in the U.S. ARMY stationed in South Korea.
Nipr.[net]
+0|6728|Robins AFB, GA
I'm active duty Air Force stationed in Georgia.  I do software analysis on the JSTARS platform (E8-C aircraft).  It's f'n boring, but the great thing about the AF...if you don't like your job, retrain!  So hopefully I'll be doing something combat-related in a couple of years.  Yes, I'm a lifer. 
Boomer1120
Vagine Movie Thread Creator
+105|6713
I work for www.line6.com  And no, I wont get youanything with my discount

Last edited by Boomer1120 (2005-11-18 11:24:51)

ace_in_your_hole
+0|6685
I work for Lockheed Martin.  I went to school for web development, but now use that technology to create web based simulations for training on the U.S. NAVY's   AEGIS WEAPON SYSTEM

via javascript / flash / 3D Max
4lter_3go
+1|6717|Leighton Barracks, Germany

Bobbytheimpailer wrote:

USAF
Ramstein AB, Germany
i use to live near there over at Vogelweh.

im unemployed, prolly start work at a local gym in my area.
soon ill be going to school to be a mechanic/fabricator. hope to one day make it to WestCoastCustoms.
rob583
+0|6690
I'm actually in the Army, lol. My office is four floors below my barracks room in the basement. Patriot missile operator isn't as fun as SF on here.
^^lol, I just got back from 2 years in Babenhausen, Hessen. Went to Ramstein many times.

Last edited by rob583 (2005-12-09 00:21:02)

PotholedJoker
+1|6733|Anchorage, AK
20 - Butcher
Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders
Industrial chemical engineer, just graduated this summer.
Work in a joint college-university research project, though that's only temporary...
Metaltop
+1|6733|The Netherlands
I have a training period from school (stage in dutch), at a school here in The Netherlands.

I do the ICT stuff here, fix computers, problems, creating the website, make some databases, getting bored when everything is working,,, going to the BF2S forums too much.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
events and exhibitions in singapore
my department does lots of work for aerospace and maritime shows around the world.
Supersized
"You want fries with that?"
+1|6695|Tucson, AZ
Security for a Symantec datacenter.
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6700|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.

SilentBob wrote:

United States Air Force
2A6X5 Aircraft Hydraulic Systems
57th CMS @ Nellis AFB (Las Vegas, NV)

I'm certified to work on F-15C/Es, F-16C/CG/CJs, and A-10As.
United States Air Force
23AX1B Avionics Systems
57th AMXS  Eagle @ Nellis AFB (Las Vegas, NV)

was sationed in NC and Osan AFB ROK before getting here

heard a few of us flightliners are getting together this weekend for a kill fest
[VS-UK]MrFarmer
RoadKill
+1|6699|Eindhoven, Netherlands
i dont get to spend time at work to post here, i cant use a pc at work at all.

Im a Welder, I make touringcars/schoolbus, and yes i make m properly so there safe touringcars mostlikely to be used here in Holland and we ship m over to the UK as well
Paladus902
The Last Man Standing
+1|6757
Wow, its nice to see so many people here are with the armed forces.  Keep up the good work guys!

Unfortunately I'm not in work at the moment, I'm one of those awful layabouts who saps money from the system... yes... Im a student!
-=Scott=-
+2|6803|San Diego, CA
Community college student during the week and a Target employee on the weekends. (backroom/stockroom)
Not the most exciting or interesting job but its defentally temporary.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas

Nipr.[net] wrote:

I'm active duty Air Force stationed in Georgia.  I do software analysis on the JSTARS platform (E8-C aircraft).  It's f'n boring, but the great thing about the AF...if you don't like your job, retrain!  So hopefully I'll be doing something combat-related in a couple of years.  Yes, I'm a lifer. 
Nipernet......brings back memories that word does...

I was in the USAF for 4 years and recently got out and moved to Dallas TX.  I actually just got a job yesterday working for Perot Systems doing Helpdesk/Small Computer support for over 35 hospitals across the nation.

BurlySmurf wrote:

896 MUNS Nellis AFB

And the USAF comms guys havent blocked BF2S yet thankfully.
I used to be a comm guy in the USAF.  I was a 3C051.  The reason the comm guys haven't blocked bf2s yet is because the admins (probably airman) more than likely play BF2 and want to check thier stats at work.  I know, I used to do the same thing when I was an admin, lol.  We had all the nice game sites and funny crap unblocked so we could look at it in our down time.  Meanwhile, we banned Ford and Chevy's pages because we had a fight over which was better.  So I went on to this clan that I had been playing with in BF42's website and tried to get thier opinion.  The arguement got so intense that we managed to get the entire base of Altus banned off of thier website, servers and voice programs.  They banned our ENTIRE subnet!!!!
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6700|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.

Cougar wrote:

Nipr.[net] wrote:

Nipernet......brings back memories that word does...

I was in the USAF for 4 years and recently got out and moved to Dallas TX.  I actually just got a job yesterday working for Perot Systems doing Helpdesk/Small Computer support for over 35 hospitals across the nation.

BurlySmurf wrote:

896 MUNS Nellis AFB

And the USAF comms guys havent blocked BF2S yet thankfully.
I used to be a comm guy in the USAF.  I was a 3C051.  The reason the comm guys haven't blocked bf2s yet is because the admins (probably airman) more than likely play BF2 and want to check thier stats at work.  I know, I used to do the same thing when I was an admin, lol.  We had all the nice game sites and funny crap unblocked so we could look at it in our down time.  Meanwhile, we banned Ford and Chevy's pages because we had a fight over which was better.  So I went on to this clan that I had been playing with in BF42's website and tried to get thier opinion.  The arguement got so intense that we managed to get the entire base of Altus banned off of thier website, servers and voice programs.  They banned our ENTIRE subnet!!!!
thank god for that so far...my site is blocked though...lol

cant get to it at nellis...maybe at a different base seymour and osan worked great but nellis didnt like it and the games we used to play...lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard