SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6860|Delaware
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/SysTray/KNIFEEEE.gif

Got it

Sorry for the terrible picture, but you see the award

Last edited by SysTray (2005-12-09 19:00:15)

SysTray
+180|6860|Delaware

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

wow on sharqi? that's pretty funny lol.
Sarcasm?
divided
Clear!
+3|6812
yay

Last edited by divided (2005-12-09 19:44:14)

SysTray
+180|6860|Delaware

divided wrote:

yay
Yeah I also got 26 pistol kills that round, trying for expert pistol now.
divided
Clear!
+3|6812
Cool, I got 41 repair points in one round that didn't register.
DaBigDragon
+3|6779|USA
congrats!
SysTray
+180|6860|Delaware

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

SysTray wrote:

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

wow on sharqi? that's pretty funny lol.
Sarcasm?
No I mean you did the knife thing on sharqi... I thought Devil's perch or Karkand might be better suited. Sharqi has tons of open field in between spawnpoints and is a pretty big map.
Ah well thanks then. That particular server had 12 people total. I knifed one guy about 9 times. They were a tolerant group of people though. None of them (even the losing team) said "OMGWTFBBQ HAXOR" which is sort of why I named the thread that. I enjoyed that round.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6813|Noizyland

I noticed you typed "GOT IT." Cool.
I do the same thing when I get the award I was aiming for. Congratulations, I'll be at Veteran Knife once I get my seven kills in a round thing. I think I'll go into town and play BF2 on Monday.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Tarasque
+0|6757|Norway
Congrats m8, thats one of the good badges
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6859
It's not hard to stat pad. Nor is it hard to make it look not so obvious when you kill a dude 15+ times IN A ROW and then go kill a few other dudes so its not the obvious badge total.

Sorry, but I simply don't belive you dude. Maybe if you didn't have that high victim in your scores I would.
aib73412
+0|6769|im from idaho but liven in MD
i myself can not find the right playing field so with your success how would explain the best approach to getting my knife both veterans and expert. i can qualify for the expert because of the amount of kills but damn people would rather shoot me then take it like a man. so if you could explain how you did it please.
SysTray
+180|6860|Delaware

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

It's not hard to stat pad. Nor is it hard to make it look not so obvious when you kill a dude 15+ times IN A ROW and then go kill a few other dudes so its not the obvious badge total.

Sorry, but I simply don't belive you dude. Maybe if you didn't have that high victim in your scores I would.
Whatever you want to believe dude. I got it legit and I know I got it legit. I also know that until you came along everyone believed me. Did you see that I was commander? UAV? Supplies? I knew where and when and how. I got their commander a lot because he always hid in the same place. It's also not hard to kill the same person a lot when the server only had 12 people total on it.

Do you see any medics around? DO YOU SEE ANYONE BUT US AROUND? No. I'm not sure what your problem is, but please don't bring it on to my otherwise joyous and happy topic just because you think I stat padded to get a badge. Does it look like I stat padded by any means in my stats? No. Please go away and stop throwing around false accusations.

Last edited by SysTray (2005-12-09 21:24:52)

Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6813|Noizyland

Don't worry bro, I'm with you. I see a legitimatly earned badge that I hope to earn myself one day. People can get so jealous.

And Systray's top victim is only 14 kills. That's not too much people. On a small server you often run into the same people over and over again. 14 is not such a big number, you see people with victims in their 20s and even in their eighties, (but those eighties ones are stat-padders.)

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-12-09 21:30:31)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
chickenmuncher
+2|6790| U.S.A.

Ryan_Mercury wrote:

I like to call this, jealousy.

Good work.
US_JackHammer
+1|6766
I got 23 knife kills in one round and earnt my expert badge.. Im sure some people will call it cheating but whatever..

I just went on Strike helped to take all the back flags leaving just the hotel and then spawnkilled a bunch of them.. hid whenever a medic spawned.. let him revive all the dead, then jumped in and reknifed them

Its actually really easy to get a whole bunch.. I guess he just thinks you cheated because he doesnt have his basic... awww poor noob go home!
BigSwoll
+0|6752|Gahanna, Ohio
I'm still working my stupid basic knife.  I've read alot of the threads here, the closest I've got was 4 in a round by using the flashbang technique.  I'll get it one of these days.

Good work on your expert though.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6848|Marathon, Florida Keys
congrats
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6783
Sharqi is a perfect level for knife badges...I got mine soooooooooooooooooo easy there.  Its weird though because I tried over an hour to get my Vet Assault Badge on Karkand...I was even using the noob tube because I am terrible with the G3.  Nothing went right, I was CONSTANTLY placed on a terrible MEC team that couldnt hold a base(not like I was doing any better), and I just couldnt kill anyone.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6801
ryans mad cuz he sucks bad
aib73412
+0|6769|im from idaho but liven in MD
Well i think the consense is that Ryan Needs to Grow up and under stand the they are 16 player maps all the way up to 64 player maps and if your in a 16 player map yes YOU WILL KILL SOME ONE MORE THEN ONCE IN a given period of time any ways. so what would you all say is the best way to get the vet badge and expert badge i have been working on them for ever. i have enough kills to just get the expert but i can not do the iar part because i suck so bad getting 7 is hard. I had a hard enough time getting the basic.
SysTray
+180|6860|Delaware
All I can say is: 64 player server, 64 player map. Few people. Be commander. Run around with knife only. Kill.
YitEarp
+1|6764
hehe yeah systray i got mine on a 64 player karkand with like 10 people in it.  in case anyone is curious, for any time requirement ones, do 10/64 dragon valley, those rounds can last an hour, easy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard