[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6444|Bradford UK

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Canadianloser wrote:

.:ronin:._|_Patton is playing Operation Road Rage on |HBD| 24/7 Road Rage

lol
best server ever, with truly best admins, im always on there. it pwns.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6501|Daytona Beach, FL

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

I'm gonna sum up this topic:

"MOMMY!! THEY CUT OFF MY FAKE E-PENIS!!!"

If you can't adapt to 1.4.. then leave.

The fact that you can't adapt to a simple computer game leaves me wondering how your behavior is in the real world.

By the way, "pathetic pussy ass" is what I use to describe prone spammin, bunny hoppin, and dolphin divin. The fact that dumbass tactics that in no fuckin way would work in real life can be utilized to someone's advantage is a flaw of this game.
Incase you didnt notice, BF2 is not one bit realistic. Its a damn game.  Of course for nubs like you 1.4 is the god of all patches, because of the main fact is that you actually have a chance now.

Sure alot of people say "Adapt, or die" if you truly believe in that statement why the fuck did you scream "z0mg z0mg bunny hoping n0ob feeeegs!!!!! EA NERF NERF IT!!!!!" You say adapt to 1.4.... why the fuck didnt you adapt to the bunny hopping. Bunny hopping was fine. Its not that fucking hard to kill someone jumping.

Now moving on, I have also played this game since the demo came out. I loved it. The demo is what got me to actually buy the game. Over the course of one year I have seen this game go to complete shit! It actually used to take skill to play. Now its just ridiculious. I'm not going to quit BF2, because I still have faith in the game. Maybe someday EA will come to their senses and finally once and for all fix the damn game, and stop listening to faggots who whine about being n00bs.
Ah playing the BF2 isn't realistic song eh?

Ok.. fuck it then.. lets make the M1 fly.. because hell.. BF2 ain't realistic anyways. Let's give the M16 a 300 clip round.. because who fuckin cares.. it's not like BF2 is realistic.

By the way I've never asked for EA to nerf anything. Do you think I like post-1.12 BF2?

Do you think I like gettin shot down by missle-spamming noobs who fire off two missles before they even get a lock on anyone?

Do you think I like havin a fuckin delay between prone and crouch and getting shot up for it?

Do you think I like throwing five thousand fuckin rounds at one guy with the Blackhawk and he walks away with half damage?

Do you think I like havin only eight missles in a chopper?

Hell to the fuckin no!

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-10-01 10:29:21)

Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6767
Anyone else find it ironic that he is bitching about people bitching? Haha, dumb hypocrite.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
so lets see, my grammer is  awful, im a noob, im just mad because i cant cheat anymore, and im whining about whiners, and ive started just another "i am leaving bf2 thread".

in response to all those posts

/care

and if you must know i wrote this at 2:30 in the morning, so im sorry if i made you big groups of english teachers upset. I dont think i will quit bf2 entirely, i havent adjusted to the no-shooting-while-standing-up gayness this patch included, and i got owned in a scrim last night so i was a very pissed off. For the most part what i said was true, and i dont think i'll play infantry anymore, and if i do i will be using the grenade launcher 24/7, ive gotten exceptionally good with it.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Anomaly
+6|6533|USA
"Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch."

"Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan."

"Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine."

I just summarized this entire thread. Hell yes.
l41e
+677|6640

zomg, bf2 isn't exactly the way i want it, zomg noobs, wtflolbbq.

Anomaly wrote:

"Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch."

"Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan."

"Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine, whine."

I just summarized this entire thread. Hell yes.
and your a claymore humping karkand sniper slut

i just summerized your account
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6694
Adapt or die fool! You're complaining about people complaining?

Dude now you have become them and are complaining about being "owned".

You ARE them. You wont be missed.

I've never ever complained about any patch (Apart from 1.3 crash bug, but who the hell didn't :-p) I'm the "normal" BF2 player who just went along with what EA/Dice threw at me.

Heck. I love this game!

Last edited by ShowMeTheMonkey (2006-10-01 10:36:15)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

I'm gonna sum up this topic:

"MOMMY!! THEY CUT OFF MY FAKE E-PENIS!!!"

If you can't adapt to 1.4.. then leave.

The fact that you can't adapt to a simple computer game leaves me wondering how your behavior is in the real world.

By the way, "pathetic pussy ass" is what I use to describe prone spammin, bunny hoppin, and dolphin divin. The fact that dumbass tactics that in no fuckin way would work in real life can be utilized to someone's advantage is a flaw of this game.
Incase you didnt notice, BF2 is not one bit realistic. Its a damn game.  Of course for nubs like you 1.4 is the god of all patches, because of the main fact is that you actually have a chance now.

Sure alot of people say "Adapt, or die" if you truly believe in that statement why the fuck did you scream "z0mg z0mg bunny hoping n0ob feeeegs!!!!! EA NERF NERF IT!!!!!" You say adapt to 1.4.... why the fuck didnt you adapt to the bunny hopping. Bunny hopping was fine. Its not that fucking hard to kill someone jumping.

Now moving on, I have also played this game since the demo came out. I loved it. The demo is what got me to actually buy the game. Over the course of one year I have seen this game go to complete shit! It actually used to take skill to play. Now its just ridiculious. I'm not going to quit BF2, because I still have faith in the game. Maybe someday EA will come to their senses and finally once and for all fix the damn game, and stop listening to faggots who whine about being n00bs.

Ok.. fuck it then.. lets make the M1 fly.. because hell.. BF2 ain't realistic anyways. Let's give the M16 a 300 clip round.. because who fuckin cares.. it's not like BF2 is realistic.

By the way I've never asked for EA to nerf anything. Do you think I like post-1.12 BF2?

Do you think I like gettin shot down by missle-spamming noobs who fire off two missles before they even get a lock on anyone?

Do you think I like havin a fuckin delay between prone and crouch and getting shot up for it?

Do you think I like throwing five thousand fuckin rounds at one guy with the Blackhawk and he walks away with half damage?

Hell to the fuckin no!
Ya, BF2 is not realistic, im sure in real life, ANY gun would take someone down in one hit.
1 missile would take down an aircraft.
One tank shell would destroy a tank.

Also, I never said you liked post 1.12

All I was stating is that you said bunny hopping/prone spamming was "pathetic and pussy ass" and you stated before that "Adapt, or die"

So why didnt you adapt to the bunny hopping/prone spamming?
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6444|Bradford UK
Why are some people flaming Ronin out? He's made a valid point I think. It is actually a lot worse now than it ever was. And still whining, I think his point stands. EA did nerf the game for the lesser skilled players. FACT.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Hell to the fuckin no!
because he couldent, and instead of getting better at the game his noobler friends got the game patched to their liking
Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Hell to the fuckin no!
because he couldent, and instead of getting better at the game his noobler friends got the game patched to their liking
XD Its funny because its most like true.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2006-10-01 10:38:54)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Hell to the fuckin no!
Ya, BF2 is not realistic, im sure in real life, ANY gun would take someone down in one hit.

All I was stating is that you said bunny hopping/prone spamming was "pathetic and pussy ass" and you stated before that "Adapt, or die"

You said this in response to my post...

Sgt.Gene wrote:

EA NERF NERF IT!!!!!
And as we all know, the previous patches have been nothing but nerfs, and nothing but disasters.

I do adapt to bunny hopping.. I pull out my M249.. works like a champ.

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Fuck You! If you bothered to read my post you would realize those nerf noobs are not my friends.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-10-01 10:47:45)

0akleaves
+183|6606|Newcastle UK
I have to say im with patton 110% every thing he said is true.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I predicted how this would go from the start.

And now i can predict the next 10 responses,only i can't tell you them or you will deliberately change what you are going to say.

This has been done like 50 times,but because i respect a few people here,i won't voice myself more than i have.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Hell to the fuckin no!

You said this in response to my post...

Sgt.Gene wrote:

EA NERF NERF IT!!!!!
And as we all know, the previous patches have been nothing but nerfs, and nothing but disasters.

I do adapt to bunny hopping.. I pull out my M249.. works like a champ.
If you adapted to it, why do you feel the need to bitch about it and say its "pathetic and pussy ass"
Because if you would have actually adapted to it you would have said something along the lines of "Well, actually I wouldnt mind if bunny hopping was in the game because I wasily kill them"
But, you didnt you said it was "pathetic and pussy ass" which can only lead me to believe you actually get owned by people doing it and are very glad it as taken out of the game.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

When did calling someone a "noob" make you popular?  I kill bunny hoppers just fine so it is no big deal to me.  Again, the people who are complaining are the people who are no longer able to prone spam to their hearts content.  Strange.  People complain about BF2, yet can't seem to stop playing it.  Apparently, the game is not that bad or else you wouldn't be playing it.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Fuck You! If you bothered to read my post those nerf noobs are not my friends.
OoooOOooooOOo getting very defensive XD

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2006-10-01 10:46:44)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

If you adapted to it, why do you feel the need to bitch about it and say its "pathetic and pussy ass"
Because if you would have actually adapted to it you would have said something along the lines of "Well, actually I wouldnt mind if bunny hopping was in the game because I wasily kill them"
But, you didnt you said it was "pathetic and pussy ass" which can only lead me to believe you actually get owned by people doing it and are very glad it as taken out of the game.
That's the whole point... the fact they think bunny hopping will actually keep them alive (when it does not against me) is "pathetic and pussy ass."

In the end it just makes me laugh and makes the hopper look like a moron.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-10-01 10:48:19)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

That's the whole point... the fact they think bunny hopping will actually keep them alive (when it does not against me) is "pathetic and pussy ass."

Umm, actually it doenst keep you alive if you are hopping towards someone with half of a fucking brain who knows how to actually follow someone with their crosshairs and kill the hopper.

But for the people who are completely clueless on how to act in that sort of situation, the run to the forums and email EA about how they get owned by people utilizing a part of the game for a better tactical advantage. Z0Mg Z0Mg I cnt kil teh guy hoping omg n00b feggot Help M3 EA im an 1dIot!!!
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Umm, actually it doenst keep you alive if you are hopping towards someone with half of a fucking brain who knows how to actually follow someone with their crosshairs and kill the hopper.
Isn't that what I just stated?
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6478|England
Yay! thats one less skilless carrier raper we dont have to worrie about.!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Mis read what you posted XD

But seriously, if you say "Adapt, or die" and then contradict yourself by saying that hopping is stupid and shouldne be a part of the game, you are just showing that you lack the ability to adapt.

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2006-10-01 10:59:47)

USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

DO'H!
Sgt.Gene
+215|6756

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

DO'H!
lol