You complainers need to do this process:

1. Un-Install BF2
2. Install BF2
3. Get this: http://www.gamershell.com/download_11615.shtml
4. Enjoy your game
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6750

So............. you comlplain about the game being adjusted, but you want it adjusted to fit your needs?
Fragboy
+9|6590|Massachusetts, USA
Im with Ronin, all the babies bitch and whine til they get there way, the game is fucked beyone comprehension. Yet I continue to play for lack on anything better, lmfao.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6750

Fragboy wrote:

Im with Ronin, all the babies bitch and whine til they get there way, the game is fucked beyone comprehension. Yet I continue to play for lack on anything better, lmfao.
Then your argument fails.  First off, majority rules, get used to it.  Second, if it is "fucked beyond comprehension," yet you still play it, then you are a tard.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6498|Daytona Beach, FL
I'm gonna sum up this topic:

"MOMMY!! THEY CUT OFF MY FAKE E-PENIS!!!"

If you can't adapt to 1.4.. then leave.

The fact that you can't adapt to a simple computer game leaves me wondering how your behavior is in the real world.

By the way, "pathetic pussy ass" is what I use to describe prone spammin, bunny hoppin, and dolphin divin. The fact that dumbass tactics that in no fuckin way would work in real life can be utilized to someone's advantage is a flaw of this game.

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-10-01 08:03:03)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6635
lol i just got sum nasty hate karma from my piss take thread of this saying that Patton n his boys from top are gunna kidnapp me. FAGS
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6496
.:ronin:._|_Patton is playing Operation Road Rage on |HBD| 24/7 Road Rage

lol
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6673|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

"MOMMY!! THEY CUT OFF MY PENIS!!!"

orly now...

your mom must hate the fucking patches too
ssonrats
+221|6634
Paragraphs ftw.
jord
+2,382|6667|The North, beyond the wall.
120 miles,wow,where do you live?Antartica?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6619|Washington, DC

Canadianloser wrote:

.:ronin:._|_Patton is playing Operation Road Rage on |HBD| 24/7 Road Rage

lol
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6520
Amen.

Anyone know if there are any SF servers in 1.12.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6538|Southeastern USA
patches should be used to fix bugs, not nerfing for nerds
OMEGA-KITTEN
+2|6506

usmarine2005 wrote:

So............. you comlplain about the game being adjusted, but you want it adjusted to fit your needs?
HAHAHAHHAHA GOOD ONE!!! yeah patton your calling other people whiny ass noobs but what are you in this whole rant??
cablecopulate
+449|6727|Massachusetts.
Goddamn, I even got the grammar/grammer thing correct. I am amazing. Or most of you are just too predictable. No, I'm going to go with I'm amazing. Yeah.
SmilingBuddha
You laughin' at me, bitch?
+44|6638|Hong Kong

SargeV1.4 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Adapt or die.
To anyone who uses the word adapt from now on: I'd like to break your legs and tell you to adapt to that.

Have a royal FUCK YOU from me too.
I'd like to see you try, bitch.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6441|Bradford UK

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Ive played this game since day one. Day fucking one. The nearsest software store is 120 miles from my house and i drove there  and back to buy this dumbass game. I played demo 2 hours after it came out and i loved it. I wasent even looking forward to the stat system untill the game came out and i saw that it would be a way to distinguish players on their skill level, oh boy was i wrong. This game was by far the most fun i ever had on any game untill 1.2. The reason? You whiny ass noobs who whine on forums about every thing that kills you. Thousands of you go cry to EA to patch the game so you can be better. I was perfectly fine with the way the game was and it got ruined by some whiny bitchs i dident even know. 1.3 introduced some new content, vehicle drops(useless) and a server crash bug, and left us with it for how many months? 4 FUCKING MONTHS OR SOMETHING? Not to mention that the ranks and award requirements have been adjusted more times than ive changed my underwear. the whole stat system is fucking stupid now, while it was pretty cool in the beginning when rank accually ment something. Before the current patch (1.4) i had already to learned to play infantry 2 times. Infantry is by far my favorite part of bf2, and the most complained about it. YOU PEOPLE WHINED TO GET RID OF C4 FRISBEES, WHINED TO GET RID OF PRONING IN MIDAIR, WHINED TO GET RID OF JUMPING AND SHOOTING. 3 THINGS YOU CRIED FOR! AND YOU CRIED TO GET RID OF PRONE SPAMMING. Now infantry is a limited as ever and as glitchy as ever. Today i was laying in the middle of the road shooting, then about 3 people come around the corner. Normally as i usually do i would get up while shooting, but no, im getting up and im complely defensless. What makes it better is that my gun glitches and sticks in the downward position, even when i stop walking. And when i died and respawned my gun was still stuck. GOOD JOB! YOU GET NO PRONE SPAMMING! AND YOU GET RANDOM SOILDERS WITH BROKEN ARMS THAT CANT HOLD THEIR GUNS UP!
You noobs go on and play your pathetic, pussy ass fairy shit that this has become. I refuse to learn to play infantry for a third time. I bet some tool here will come up with the "adapt or die" phrase. Guess what, fuck darwin and fuck that phrase, because this is a video game and you shouldent have to learn how to play it over and over again. Im not going to play this dumbass shit anymore, or hardly. And if i am you will see me on karkand in a APC sitting infront of a spawn. Mabie if you complain hard enough EA will patch bf2 so that it causess spawncampers computers to blow up in their faces. You all ruined what was such a greater game than it was now so you could maintain your precious .5 kill/ death ratio and get your preciosu points on your stats without leanring to counterattack the skilled players in this game. Go on, i want to see your /care posts and your "too long, dident read" posts. i want to see your "hahah someon just got owned to hard". If you have the nerve to say i got owned, YOUR THE ONES THAT ALL GOT OWNED, YOU COMPLAINED BECAUES YOU KEPT GETTING OWNED, and thats why this game for the most part sucks now. Im declaring this thread immune to mods to lock, and to turn on negative karma. I bet mine will go from 300 to -10002400204butts3ck5 tomarrow morning.

Enjoy your noob friendly game,and see you at your spawns.
totally totally totally right, i need say no more. noobs in my eyes should only be able to play in servers to match their skill so the high skilled players can play each other without fear of noobtoobs. maybe a skill style renked server? idk, all i know is its nerfed too much now. +1 for saying what needed to be said, btw, cool rant m8!!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6667|Middle of nowhere

Sone wrote:

You whiny ass noobs who whine on forums about every thing that kills you.
skip a couple lines

Today i was laying in the middle of the road shooting, then about 3 people come around the corner. Normally as i usually do i would get up while shooting, but no, im getting up and im complely defensless. What makes it better is that my gun glitches and sticks in the downward position, even when i stop walking. And when i died and respawned my gun was still stuck.
owned
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6498|Daytona Beach, FL

SmilingBuddha wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

Adapt or die.
To anyone who uses the word adapt from now on: I'd like to break your legs and tell you to adapt to that.

Have a royal FUCK YOU from me too.
I'd like to see you try, bitch.
I'll second that.

Adapt or die! Adapt or die! OMFG what are u gonna do?!?!

Last edited by USAFDude_1988 (2006-10-01 10:08:59)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6753

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

The fact that you can't adapt to a simple computer game leaves me wondering how your behavior is in the real world.

By the way, "pathetic pussy ass" is what I use to describe prone spammin, bunny hoppin, and dolphin divin. The fact that dumbass tactics that in no fuckin way would work in real life can be utilized to someone's advantage is a flaw of this game.
Incase you didnt notice, BF2 is not one bit realistic. Its a damn game.  Of course for nubs like you 1.4 is the god of all patches, because of the main fact is that you actually have a chance now.

Sure alot of people say "Adapt, or die" if you truly believe in that statement why the fuck did you scream "z0mg z0mg bunny hoping n0ob feeeegs!!!!! EA NERF NERF IT!!!!!" You say adapt to 1.4.... why the fuck didnt you adapt to the bunny hopping. Bunny hopping was fine. Its not that fucking hard to kill someone jumping.

Now moving on, I have also played this game since the demo came out. I loved it. The demo is what got me to actually buy the game. Over the course of one year I have seen this game go to complete shit! It actually used to take skill to play. Now its just ridiculious. I'm not going to quit BF2, because I still have faith in the game. Maybe someday EA will come to their senses and finally once and for all fix the damn game, and stop listening to faggots who whine about being n00bs.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6572|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Hahahahahaha, wow, just wow.  So you can't dolphin dive, big deal, it made the game look stupid.  Oh yeah, you made yourself look stupid with that post.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6753

Reject_Wolf wrote:

Hahahahahaha, wow, just wow.  So you can't dolphin dive, big deal, it made the game look stupid.  Oh yeah, you made yourself look stupid with that post.
Umm, I dont give a fuck about dolphin diving. I was merely stating how USAFDUDE_1988 said "Adapt, or die" and he has shown that he couldnt "adapt" to doplhin diving, so he shouldnt be using that statement.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6798|Marathon, Florida Keys

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

Incase you didnt notice, BF2 is not one bit realistic. Its a damn game.  Of course for nubs like you 1.4 is the god of all patches, because of the main fact is that you actually have a chance now.

Sure alot of people say "Adapt, or die" if you truly believe in that statement why the fuck did you scream "z0mg z0mg bunny hoping n0ob feeeegs!!!!! EA NERF NERF IT!!!!!" You say adapt to 1.4.... why the fuck didnt you adapt to the bunny hopping. Bunny hopping was fine. Its not that fucking hard to kill someone jumping.

Now moving on, I have also played this game since the demo came out. I loved it. The demo is what got me to actually buy the game. Over the course of one year I have seen this game go to complete shit! It actually used to take skill to play. Now its just ridiculious. I'm not going to quit BF2, because I still have faith in the game. Maybe someday EA will come to their senses and finally once and for all fix the damn game, and stop listening to faggots who whine about being n00bs.
thank you gene you have seen the light.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Sgt.Gene
+215|6753

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

thank you gene you have seen the light.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6608
another fuck bf2 thread............. shut up and leave

your mad cause you can't cheat anymore?? boo fucking hoo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard