[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6450|Bradford UK

Des.Kmal wrote:

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

HAHA!!! Search fuckfaces cant tell me to search now, since i checked hte threads and this hasnt been said yet!

Instead of making it only 50% for a repair point(as some said in the threads that i SEARCHED FOR... make it go as fast as getting healed with a med pack.

That would solve the problem that everyone is having with repairs... like the 2 or 3 threads i see every week.
You sound like a retard on crack with your posts, nothing personal.
of course not, its the intrawebs.
hmmmmmmmmm. and
disfunctionalass
Banned
+6|6504

Des.Kmal wrote:

HAHA!!! Search fuckfaces cant tell me to search now, since i checked hte threads and this hasnt been said yet!

Instead of making it only 50% for a repair point(as some said in the threads that i SEARCHED FOR... make it go as fast as getting healed with a med pack.

That would solve the problem that everyone is having with repairs... like the 2 or 3 threads i see every week.
maybe you should search some more, there has been plenty of threads about repairs and how it should go as fast as a healing someone
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6531|Denmizzark!!

doc. josh wrote:

Enemy poo on a stick Spotted
I second that..
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

disfunctionalass wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

maybe you should search some more, there has been plenty of threads about repairs and how it should go as fast as a healing someone
link me. right now.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Altophish
+8|6498
I can throw down 4 health packs and have 2 heal points withing 10 seconds.

It takes a week of wrenching on anything to earn a point. 
They dont need to speed up the repair. They should speed up the points.
Repairing a sevearlly damaged tank should be worth at LEAST 2 points.
Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Altophish wrote:

its kinda the exact same concept.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

Bell wrote:

A heal takes a 100% heal, so two guys who are wounded healing them both = 1 heal point.

A repair takes 100% repair so fixing two tanks which are damaged, repairing them both = 1 repair point.

So wtf is your problem?
Reparing a tank takes longer.

You can't throw a wrench down and then a tank on fire instantly becomes repaired.

You're kind of a sitting duck when repairing.
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6490|There?

sgt.sonner wrote:

doc. josh wrote:

Enemy poo on a stick Spotted
I second that..
Can i third that!??
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6490|There?

Des.Kmal wrote:

Altophish wrote:

its kinda the exact same concept.
No its not!! If it went faster u would repair a tank(fast) get your 1 repairpoint and then u would have to find another vehicle/com. asset to repair to get your next. Plus, if repairs were faster tanks would become better, if u got double repair points only the repairing engi would benifit. Or is it just me who is loller crazy????
Phrozenbot
+632|6614|do not disturb

I think if you repair a tank 100%, you should get 2 repair points. Infantry combat is kills/heals/revives/resupplies. Tank combat (not raping infantry) is not a whole lot of kills/some repair points/some ressuplies. Generally, it's pretty fun, but you end up checking out with not as much points as you would expect. So maybe getting a repair point for repairing half a tanks health might be a little more rewarding

I think what Des is saying should apply more to assets. They take ages to repair, your wrist seems to cramp up easily, and you get only measly repair point off of one blown up asset. Make it repairing assets faster and equal to 2 repair points. Blowing them up should also merit two points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard