pfcilng
+0|6768|Northern Illinois University
So I am playing on a Karkand server on the MEC side, we are beggining to loose pretty badly.  A new guy, I think his name was "webguy" or something similiar asks the team "How do I blow up the Artillery".  No one responds, so I tell him he has to use the C4.  A few moments pass and I spawn at the MEC base and notice that are artillery is out, and I get to witness him taking out the UAV trailer!!!!!!!!!  I wanted to shoot him, but that doesnt solve anything, he already has a negative score for the Arty and trailer.  I quickly told him to stop, he was then flamed by the rest of the team.

Damm, I posted in the wrong spot again.....

Last edited by pfcilng (2005-12-09 13:57:45)

Jodah3
+1|6740
Um... maybe because he was new and didn't realize which team they belonged to?
Schizferatu
+0|6722|West Central Indiana
sad as it may be, many times people don't notice the  FLAG!!!!  on the side of the UAV/Radar
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, I've done this before, we've all been there, we were all newbies, am glad you helped --  in my signature that's what it means..>>> STORY >>> I tried all game to get to the airfield on Wake and finally did I blew up the arty/uav/scan and this guy following me around saying what was I doing. This freaks repairing this stuff. Why is this guy repairing the enemies crap, so I blow up again and yell "Firecrackers Down, Enemies Blind!" and the guy repairing said "Asshat, that's our stuff you noob!" (among other words). I quickly pushed ESC, QUIT, Shut computer completely down and didn't play for 2 days. So pay attention to what side your on. (And uniforms - RED glitch)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard