Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6742

stryyker wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

My GF does that all the time when she comes to my house... thats why i built her a pc
I does your GF.

wait, what?
You live in america, I'm in taiwan . I built her a pc for gaming coz she keeps on stealing mine. Shes a stoler (ronny[Nl] grammar).
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6806|Great Brown North
stoling ftw!
soad1583
+1|6660
A girlfriend playing BF2 is better then a girlfriend who doesn't.  At least this seems true from my perspective.  My girlfriend will get pissed at me if I'm spending too much time, in her opinion, playing BF2, UNLESS I let her play every now and then.  When that happens she doesn't mind it anymore.
Kyouteki
+27|6596
Women...they're so fucking needy 
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6684|San Francisco, CA
I've had 1/4 of that experience. When we have a family dinner @ my grandma's, my aunt is a peace-loving-christian-nutcase.

I was playing Killer 7, she walks in.
WHY'D YOU SHOOT THEM!? How do you know they were bad? Maybe they just wanted to tell you something!

Another instance, playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
You're never going to drive if you drive like that. You're supposed to go the speed limit. Stop when the cops are flashing their light.

Playing Rainbow Six: Lockdown
Why'd you shoot that guy? Did you know he was a bad guy? Maybe he was on your team. Maybe he was shooting someone behind you.

the list goes on..and on. I could play a game with almost NO violence and she'd find something wrong with it. What's worse is that she's been doing this since I had my N64 playing Goldeneye 007 & Perfect Dark. What's also worse is that she's 100% serious about all the crap she says. I'm 19 going on 20, and she acts like my cousins and I can't determine what's reality and virtual. I think she's Jack Thompson's bitch...or something..

auctually, come to think of it. I got a non-gamer girl hooked on hitman: blood money...

Last edited by MURcarnage (2006-09-30 05:01:14)

FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6717|Devon, England
wow, think of yourself as being luckt, i'd say.

oh, and on the topic stryyker made, my nan used to play bubble bobble (a playstation game) alot when she came over once and loved it. we bought her a playstation for the next christmas. she even beat me at it once, me!
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6521|Sydney, Australia

Kyouteki wrote:

Do what i do when i'm in that situation...say my wife is on the phone with someone, anyone...i just casually feel her up in whatever means i deem necessary.  It usually rushes her along and i end up with a happy ending.
Can someone please explain what this means?
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6790|mansfield
my wife is a bitch
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

Donkey punch her.  Problem solved.
Vub
The Power of Two
No seriously, his post doesn't add up to me, maybe because it's really late. If anyone can explain what he means, I'd be very grateful. As far as I can tell, he feels up his wife? What does that have to do with his wife being on the phone? And does his wife play computer games?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6788

Vub wrote:

No seriously, his post doesn't add up to me, maybe because it's really late. If anyone can explain what he means, I'd be very grateful. As far as I can tell, he feels up his wife? What does that have to do with his wife being on the phone? And does his wife play computer games?
His girlfriend started playing the game and liked it.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-09-30 07:13:37)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6604|Florida

stryyker wrote:

My grandfather beat all my cousins asses at MarioKart64

and he was 76
Mario Kart rules.  I just bought it for my g/f on GameCube
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6763|Oxferd Ohire

Vub wrote:

Kyouteki wrote:

Do what i do when i'm in that situation...say my wife is on the phone with someone, anyone...i just casually feel her up in whatever means i deem necessary.  It usually rushes her along and i end up with a happy ending.
when he feels his wife in a certain way, she gets aroused. so she wants to get off the phone more quickly. he doesnt want her on the phone. and hopefully you know what happens next.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Vub
The Power of Two

usmarine2005 wrote:

Vub wrote:

His girlfriend started playing the game and liked it.
No no, I meant Kyouteki's post. Read the post I made before the last one.
Vub
The Power of Two

RTHKI wrote:

Vub wrote:

Kyouteki wrote:

when he feels his wife in a certain way, she gets aroused. so she wants to get off the phone more quickly. he doesnt want her on the phone. and hopefully you know what happens next.
Right! I get it now, man I'm tired. I'll call it a day now, goodbye fellow bf2s community patrons.
midnitebassist
Countersniper
+11|6555|here
My girlfriend gets horny when she plays Sims.  Needless to say, we've been playing a lot of Sims lately. 
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6757|Uhh... erm...

MURcarnage wrote:

Another instance, playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
You're never going to drive if you drive like that. You're supposed to go the speed limit. Stop when the cops are flashing their light.
OMFG, you poor guy. Isn't the very point of Most Wanted to break the speed limit and disobey cops??? Ask your aunt to try playing it and see what happens in 5 minutes. Chances are she'll be bored as hell or feeling somehow 'fulfilled'.
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6736|austria
the sims.... anything to add? no!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6777|Chicago.
This girl I know beats me in Super Smash Brothers for the N64....every damn time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard