wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6498|UK
Don't yah just love it when you teach people how to fly in game and watch them improve so much? Getting people helicopter ribbons and stuff and recieving thank yous after every tv missle kill? Pointless post I know but although bf2 has its problems it can be a really rewarding game sometimes.
l41e
+677|6686

Yep. And I've done it before.

Ask "mawders".
chittydog
less busy
+586|6873|Kubra, Damn it!

I find it very rewarding. Just as k30dxedle about the help I've given him.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6735

k30dxedle wrote:

Ask "mawders".
Moders? My friend pronounces it "Moh-durs"
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6498|UK
Innerchild he is one of the best chopper pilots ever! Well not according to stats but if you fly with him your sure to get so many points. I couldn't tv for toffee but we still won every chopper encounter.
l41e
+677|6686

PspRpg-7 wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

Ask "mawders".
Moders? My friend pronounces it "Moh-durs"
Nope, it's a guy with the SN "mawders".
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6635|Seattle

I agree. It's a lot of fun and very rewarding to help someone learn to be a better pilot or gunner. You can make a lot of in-game friends that way.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Septimius2
+9|6506
heck its cool just to SEE someone typing help to someone else in this game... rare thing... good job
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6644|Parainen, Finland
Brings almost tears to my eyes to witnes someones first succesfull TV missile shot.... "I´m so proud of you, boy!!!!! Especially after dying 10 times trying to explain that TV works better on tanks and helis than the machine gun!!!!
kn0ckahh
+98|6776|netherlands, sweet lake city
yes it's fun ,,, i helped a guy with the TV missles at first he had troubles with tanks and patatoe choppers but after i told him how to shoot he turned into a killing machine @ the moment he's a better gunner then I am.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard