kylef
Gone
+1,352|6486|N. Ireland
Best kill was when I was in a plane on wake as USMC. we captured all the flags except for the north base. I suck at bombing, so just decided to go really high and drop them - i got 5 kills!
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6512|Adelaide, South Australia

any kill with the MP-5. its a bigger face-slap than the Knife, at least a Knife is a one-hit-kill
acidkiller187
+123|6623
shooting a heli down that killed me like 20 times.........................! and then i stop playing
{GOD}BLACKHAWK
+0|6421|CA.USA
Karkand: C4 Allie way: set them on Walls all away around and one on ground: A 4-8 guys are in there and i see them and i fire it: there bodies went flying: I was on laughing so hard i almost couldn't breath.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6473|Purdue
Was walking along in Karkand with an M95, talking on vent. And this guy's like "Hey dead man, guess what?" so I say what...then I hear the sound of a knife hitting me, but not killing me (hah for him) so I turned around and shot him in the face w/ my M95. Without scoping. ^^
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6642
when i got 16 kills with one plane bomb..best ever..32 points in 1
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada
LT.Victim [ ] someguy

Dunno how i killed him, but I did
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6653|Canada Eh?
Couple months ago on Great Wall. I was on top and so then I see 1 full squad comming towards me at point blank range. I unloaded 1/2 of my clip in 1 guy, the other 1/2 into the another, take out my pistol, kill 1 guy. grab a kit from 1 of the dead guys on the ground unload it into 2 of the guys then take out the last guy with some good 'ol shock paddles... lmao no joke, did it without bunny hopping or prone spamming too. I felt so invincible after that... one of my most memorable moments in BF2.

Any other time is when I get a headshot with a sniper rifle or when i get a guy with shock paddles when I'm about to revive a teammate.
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6669
Wow, this thread is still going strong??? I remember reading this one before the summer.

One of my favourite recent kills was as Spec Ops on Karkand, I drove a vodnik across the river enroute for a bombing run at the USMC uncap. As I came up the hill leading to the square, an APC was just turning the corner. I thought, what the hell and rammed him full speed with my vodnik. The APC ended up at a 45 degree angle damn near on top of the vodnik, I jumped out and C4'd the APC then blew him up as I ran off typing, " Don't mess with me " Damn, I felt invincible after that one!
guntounge
+0|6428
so i was in karkand as usa 64plyr, small map, ff off... nade lobbing whores and medic whores at the first horizontal road between the closest opposing spawn points. just camping and killing. i decided since i dont have my c4 veterans badge id give it a go since this is a opportune time all these whores clustered together... so i give it a couple goes... get 4 kills each time 2 deaths... right... so now 8 c4 kills. i continue
coming down from the usa spawn point i go to the left of the first building past the stacked pipes and take a sharp right towards the busted up car... to my surprise (sarcasm) a shit load of campers just happen to be there, lol they didnt even notice me... i keep running laying c4 all around and they camp and lob grenades and revive each other completely oblivious to the c4 laid before them... i get out on the other end and go thru the gate... KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! over the top of the short building i see bodys flying everywhere into the air. i havent laughed so hard in my bf2 experience i must have gotten at least 10 kills in that one run, i get flamed by some sore losers and laugh some more... i get my veterans and my expert in that same round. and to think i wouldnt get my vets i got my experts to.

32 c4 kills. 10deaths. makes it easy when your own c4 doesnt blow you up tho. and theres so many friendly name tags in one area on the enemy side they dont even notice the usa guy laying c4 on their silly asses.
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6539
Just had one: Kubra Dam, 32-size, ~20 players.

On the USMC team, I had the enemy MiG, so naturally, a lot of enemies were in the mobile-AA's trying to gun me down.

On a particular missile lock I didn't think I could shake, I went straight up into the air and bailed. On the way down, I could see the enemy mobile-AA firing its vulcans and missiles at my jet. This mobile AA was literally almost directly below me.

I opened my parachute close to the ground, and by some stroke of luck, the AA didn't seem to see me at all. I thanked my lucky dragonstars that I had chosen to be a Spec Op, and quickly introduced the hostile vehicle to my good friend, Explosives.

The moral is: Don't try to shoot down the enemy jet, or the pilot will bail, then kill you with C4.
Studs
+5|6548|Denmark
Sharqi... I spawn as mec sniper... We got the hotel... i went for the top of the crane.. I got the crane all for me selv.. i were on the top level and protectet by my trusty claymore.. Suddenly i hear a snipershot very close by.. i look down and i se a us sniper just below.. i crawl down, he got the knife.

And then, just shortly after he's back, and i did it again.. 5 times the same person tastet my knife.. And he was bitching about, that is were cheating and stuff, becourse i could crawl past he's claymores.. that were so funny, A TRUE NOOB VICTIM...  Still got him on my list...

Beware of the spelling, im danish.

Last edited by Studs (2006-09-26 21:41:24)

Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6741|Mark it zero.
putting c4 on the helipad at mashtuur, then when the BH was shot down, everyone respawned and got into it then i detonated the c4. i got 8 kills with it since there were 2 other people waiting. they were also waiting there for like 5 minutes and i just watched them the whole time

made me smile
basetballjones
+30|6741
I love to charge enemy armor with a supply bag out, they think it's C4 and many players will jump out and let me have it.  Works better on special forces cause the support looks like a spec ops.

Solo Tv missile to enemy choppers.  I have 3 to date,  it requires the perfect situation, but is very do-able.

Many times in my BF2 career I have found myself going on a 7-12player killing frenzy.. I am usually only OK at infantry, but it's like when the moon comes out, I turn into this monster with a rifle.  I have dubbed this the "Rawr" and it usually jacks my adreneline up so high, I have had to calm down before respawning  when i finally do die.

Oh yeah, and I really, really love to camp stuff
iceman785
+93|6665|Alaska, mother fucker.
my awesome sauce double kills in JALALALALALALALALALABAD with a pump shotty, to guys were standing next to each other and i shot once and BOOM! two kills, then i ran around the corner and a medic revived soem dude and then BAM another two kills! i was so happy. oh and when i shot a guy out of his cockpit when he tried to ram me for some stupid reason in his jet, he called me a haxx0r
disfunctionalass
Banned
+6|6499
Knife kills makes me smile. Playing Jalalabad the other day. Was US, jumped in a vehicle drove to the first MEC base, ran over 2 guys, got out knifed the next guy, threw two claymores down,  then knifed 4 more befire i was finally shot. So i respawn and moments later 3 claymore kills. Theres nothing like running around with your knife out and someone sees you coming and then pulls their gun out and proceeds to shoot you and before they realize it bam, you knifed the sad excuse for a soldier.
Chou
+737|6784

Andivari wrote:

Had a 7 man string of them. had to smile.

Person one gets in Jeep... headshot
Person two gets in same jeep .... headshot
Person three and four get in same jeep .... driver headshot.. gunner headshot.
Person five (actually same guy as #2) gets in SAME jeep... headshot
Person six gets in jeep ... headshot
Person seven gets in jeep.... headshot
Person eight gets in jeep... and... well.. I got naded by person #2

Of course my fav was against a clanmate who on Kuba hopped in the chopper on the dam and then get tagged by my luck shot 250m+ m95 headshot.
I use the TOW for that when I'm on MEC
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6732|Comber, Northern Ireland
OK wake island, i was sitting in the trees on the hill overlooking north base, i had three C4 on the road waiting for tanks to come up, so anyway i am sitting there looking the sights on my M4 when i hear "i need a medic" now i was Chinese so it must have been an enemy...sooo i asked for a UAV on my pos and got it only to find that a sniper was lying right behind my presumably waiting for me to turn round so he could knife me....no chance. I threw down my last two c4 and detonated (ff was off) muhahahaha two kills the guy must have been a SL and some dude spawned on him, he was pissed and guess wot? i was promptly kicked form the server, for "cheating"
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6420|Sweden
AT at a explosive barrle. Killed 3 with just one rocket, after that I sniped 5 more with the AT that round:P
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6420|Sweden
Oh, forgot to mension. It was the other teams best squad=) I killed the hole squad with one AT rocket
No-Skillz
+0|6413|England
Every time I get a Head-Shot I smile.
And every time it makes me say/think "I love my job". ^_^
Altophish
+8|6493
I'm near the water @ Wake north village under a tank trying to kill me.  I go over, up and around to get behind the tank.  In the meantime a vodnik rolls in next to tank, two enemy run PAST me to see what the tank and vodnik are shooting, dude spawns into tank gunner spot.
I throw a little C4, back up , shoot the tank once to get him to turn around push button.  Five kills at once.

My most shining moment.
Spartanops21
+10|6610|U.S.A, NY
i was on top of the square roof at karkand. special forces. just noticed they took the flag i look down, throw 3 packs of c4....
SpartanOps21[c4]guy#1
SpartanOps21[c4]guy#2
SpartanOps21[c4]guy#3
SpartanOps21[c4]guy#4
SpartanOps21[c4]guy#5
SpartanOps21[c4]guy#6

that was fricken awesome. bodies weere flying everywhere.  i was about to shit myself that second. ohh the memories...

Last edited by Spartanops21 (2006-09-29 11:28:49)

KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6674|Dayton, Ohio
I was playing Jallalabad the other day on a normal server and was defending the Mosque.  The enemy had us pinned down with 3 tanks sitting outside the wall on the main road.  I snuk behind them and got to the TOW at the entrance to the Mosque area.  3 tank kills, 1 humvee full and 1 FAV latter: I was having a great time and was trully satisfied that my ground pounding ass wiped out their entire armor whoring team.
DrMod
+3|6418|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
on karkand set c4 at hotel flag i see 2 red guys near (uav was there boom goes c4 Mod_Dr[C4]somebf2player

Mod_Dr[C4]somebf2player defended flag i forgot there names and on wake i shot a j-10 down with a TV guided missile ahh the memories

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard