sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina
Do you love GWB or do you hate him?  Find out.  There are other funny quiz too.

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6634|United States - Illinois
Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. Given the chance, you'd gladly vote Bush a third term, and if America were so blessed, you'd be perfectly content if Bush were president for life.

Didn't think i'd get a 10....8 maybe 9
Navyholdi99
+4|6475|Virginia Beach, VA
Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. Given the chance, you'd gladly vote Bush a third term, and if America were so blessed, you'd be perfectly content if Bush were president for life.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6726|Salt Lake City

Is it possible to score negative numbers? 
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

Is it possible to score negative numbers? 
Lol. +1
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6540|Southeastern USA
same as colfax, but hardly an even-handed quiz, I'm more of an 8 or 9 as well but the questions were put so only one option supports bush while the other 5 are all critical, and they were all pretty much on the same subject as well
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

kr@cker wrote:

same as colfax, but hardly an even-handed quiz, I'm more of an 8 or 9 as well but the questions were put so only one option supports bush while the other 5 are all critical, and they were all pretty much on the same subject as well
Ehhhmmmm, it's political humor.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-29 09:11:18)

spray_and_pray
+52|6481|Perth. Western Australia
Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

hahahaha so true this is great +1
Simon
basically
+838|6648|UK
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6540|Southeastern USA

sergeriver wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Ehhhmmmm, it's political humor.
i was just about to edit and put that, it seems that it's only "humorous" allowed on that site if it critical of repubs though, haven't been there much lately, how about an article on Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile dealership?

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-09-29 09:15:59)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6559|Mountains of NC

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6508|USA
got a nine- shoot- so close- suppose i do have two bush shirts
Jainus
+30|6567|Herts, UK
Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You think Bush has some redeeming attributes, but generally speaking you are not a fan. You may have supported him at one point, but now you have misgivings about the job he has done as president. You'll be glad to see him leave the White House, and just hope he's not succeeded by someone worse.

But then i'm a Brit so does this count towards the tally?
=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6440|San Diego, CA
Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a dedicated supporter and great admirer of President Bush. You believe Americans owe Bush a great debt of gratitude for defending the country against the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism. You consider your support for Bush a patriotic act, and it's your firm belief that angry Bush haters pose a clear and present danger to the security of America.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a dedicated supporter and great admirer of President Bush. You believe Americans owe Bush a great debt of gratitude for defending the country against the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism. You consider your support for Bush a patriotic act, and it's your firm belief that angry Bush haters pose a clear and present danger to the security of America.
Wow, that's Lowing definition.
=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6440|San Diego, CA

sergeriver wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

Just cut and paste my friend...actually it was a pretty funny quiz.  Its a fact that there is no middle ground with Bush, you either love 'em or hate 'em.  While it seems like this is unique to him, if I remember right it was the same way with Clinton.  Guess its just the nature of the job and a two party system.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

=CA=lamcrmbem wrote:

Just cut and paste my friend...actually it was a pretty funny quiz.  Its a fact that there is no middle ground with Bush, you either love 'em or hate 'em.  While it seems like this is unique to him, if I remember right it was the same way with Clinton.  Guess its just the nature of the job and a two party system.
I know, but those exact words define Lowing.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6575|Hamburg / Germany
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been an utterly incompetent, miserable failure of a president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him impeached and run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida
10 outa 10. But let me point out how utterly slanted that quiz is. It's apperent on the first question that a liberal wrote it.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6665|Moscow, Russia

the Quiz wrote:

I'd love to see all his fellows, who manipulate him, to be dragged away in handcuffs instead.

Last edited by Wasder (2006-09-29 09:54:49)

Historian
+4|6435

Someone give Bush a blowjob so we can impeach him!
Janysc
+59|6673|Norway
Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. The mere mention of his name makes you cringe, and every time you hear him speak, it makes you want to jump out the window. You are desperately counting down the days until Jan. 20, 2009, when our long national nightmare will finally be over.

Yay...
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6479|Kamloops, BC Canada
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6721|Peoria, Illinois
9 out of 10.

You might see it as political humor but o lot of posters around here think those silly aanswers to be true.

In all seriousness, I'd give him a 6 out of 10 because I think he's made a lot of mistakes.
sursparxalot
L0n3star
+13|6561|Austin , TX

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard