King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

jord wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

I love it when servers say "no base raping on uncaps" and then only one has an uncap!! LOL that's so funny lollollol lmao so the the side without the uncap gets raped cuz they got their hands ties behind their backs omg lol lmao!!! It's just like the wars in the middle east. WOOOO !1
sOME MAPS AV LIKE 2 uncaps one for each team!!!1
My point exactly. Some maps only have one uncap. That's the funny part. Sharqi, for example, has 3 uncaps for MEC and the US side does not. Ha HA hA lol
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Adonlude
+2|6771
Base rape is totally ok. You cant take a war game and say "oh, you are only allowed to attack us here and here but not there" and "oh you cant use that weapon agains me". People who have these expectations should stop being such wusses or find a new game.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6574|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Base raping is fine, in maps like Kubra Dam, the MEC team can contain the USMC team greatly by base rape, but if they can't that means they have to defend which is hard to do with so many flags and spread out forces.  If you can't take a base rape, then grow a dick so you can.
JohnnySupreme
+23|6487
Base raping the carrier on Wake makes the whole round/map a waste of time for all players except the J-10 pilots.  Thats when it is bad. 

However, on a map like Fushee Pass 64 player where there are 2 uncapable spawns which are miles apart, its OK.

The problem is that on a server that rotates through all the maps this is too hard to explain to other players.  You can't say that base rape is allowed here but not the next map.

Personally I think the simple solution is to force a much longer time between the bombing runs jets can make.  Either that or give the uncaps better defences.  Those Phalanx cannons on the carrier are weak against all but the least experianced of pilots.

Another idea would be to allow a surrender vote for the losing team.  If you have lost all your flags then your team should be allowed to call it a day without having to leave the server.
CHAO5
+6|6672

alpinestar wrote:

CHAO5 wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Everyone loves to drop the bombs on highly populated areas even Israelis do it.
So yes I love spawn rape
Thats the stupidest argument ever. damn...
It is stupid to those that don't understand it.
Want me to put teletubies on for you ?
Please, feel free to do so..
CHAO5
+6|6672

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

There is NOTHING wrong with baseraping.  Period.  End of discussion.
Shut the fuck up! End of discussion!
HeimdalX
+37|6642

CHAO5 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

There is NOTHING wrong with baseraping.  Period.  End of discussion.
Shut the fuck up! End of discussion!
a jet whore that's against base raping... hmm.

Yeah, right.
SoC./Omega
+122|6532|Omaha, Nebraska!

Alleycat1969 wrote:

Hello all ....

I personally think its O.K , ONLY if all the flags have been taken, but it is really irritating joining a game and  spawning and been killed constantly because you were unfortunately allocated to the loosers side but as they say shit happens ;;LOL::.

I am usually the person who WHEN on the winning side likes to give the losing side a chance to get out of there base to try and get a flag, else it is so boring all lined up pelting the base with ordinance what`s the bloody point , I enjoy the game for the hunt and kill, not the raping its so pathetic, I always feel its the people who are really mad about there stats, ranks, badges and not the game play. Ohh well I know that you are going to flame me, but shit its my opinion, maybee there are other like minded player out there ?
i agree, only if you have all bases may you baserape, thats fair and pushes the other team to win so they dont get raped lol
Des.Kmal
+917|6609|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
base raping uncaps= gay. base raping when last flag take, at point in time, if last base is uncap, then fine, but not deliberately base rapin.

other wise, wtf ever, spawn somewhere else.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
oStoneRo
+9|6633
rape away as long as your not sitting in one spot with your crosshairs lined up with the spawn point, i like to rape but i always stay on the move, mainly cause im an armor whore.....
bobroonie.bda
+143|6673

CHAO5 wrote:

Another question: What is tactic @ a enemy tank besides a supply crate, blowing with his shells the whole Hotel @ Karkand away. Its not in vain that some people got kicked from a server.

Finally its important how MUCH you spawnkill or baserape. I mean: you cannot take a flag with enemy activity without spawnkilling during the flag takeover. But to talk in tactics: Its tactical more important to controll a flag, than to kill enemy people spawning. The tickets are running down faster when your team controlls more flags. With "controlls" I mean owns a flag NOT "controlls" in case of rape.
Having the no spawn camp rule is to broad of a rule for one... 2nd obvioulsy it is a tactic that works other wise there would not be many threads on the subject. If 1 tank can get 50 kills, or 1 infantry can get 20 kills then this did help the team win. ie good tactic.

And since when did I have to worry weather or not YOU have fun? My objective when I play is to win.. win at any cost.. To me this is fun.. fun for me.. I do not care about my enemy and there "fun".. You want a challenge right? well do something about the guy camping you that does not intail crying / bitching / trying to kick.. The camper is not invincible... You can kill him.. If your not good enough then... your not good enough but thats the issue..

schakl wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

schakl wrote:

I don't do baseraping. It's no fun for me killing others who haven't a chance to react. Thats a behaviour of loosers in my opinion. Often the baserapers quit the game if the tide turns and they are the victims.
Reminds me on people who have no self confidence and are just able to act if there is no resistance.

I like to fight and win, not to kill and lie to myself.
I'm glad i get to go into battle with people like you as my enemy. You make things so much easier.. I for one kill with out prejustice, and by any means necessary. Sometimes i find myself in a perfect spawn killing position. I will sit there so my squad can spawn on me safly and kill as many of you as possible. This might not be a tactic you tree huggers feel is honorable or skillfull. But i dont give 2 shits about what my enemy thinks. Play to win.. That is the fun part.

You can all think your better then the spawn campers all you want to.. The way i look at the battlefield is, play to win.. kill the enemy, do what ever it takes.

You can play with your rules to make it easier for the enemy all you want.. Server rules are server rules, but dont think your the ones with more skill just because we will spawn camp you every now and then.. like i said before not everything you do in the game has to take mass amounts of skill. Some of the simple tactics will drop tickets faster then the skillfull  ones.
I agree to your tactics if you play in a liga. There it is #1 to win. But I play for fun and I just don't like it being hit by a TVM from out of sight, killed by cartillery, a C4 driver, killed before I can move ....
And the best way to avoid that is playing with people who think similar and set server rules.

I like enemies like you, because they are predictable. They hold still when I shoot, they don't change positions and they stare fixed at the spawn.

We both want to win and have fun. I increase my fun by giving the enemy a chance, you don't, thats the difference.  For me it's boring to stand around with a tank in 300m distance and fire into the spawn. But a close combat pumps adrenaline. I like a good hard game even when I loose, but winning because of shooting all enemies 1/2 second after spawn  .... no, not for me.

And for pathos (lol): I just hope for you that in real life you meet more guys like me. Because guys like you would kick you around just to gain an advantage. Maybe you compensate for something (no offence !).
I play to win.. The problem is, others dont. You worry about your fun as you should. Others worry about what kit there using or anyother stat bullshit.. I play to win.. For me the challenge of the win is fun...

Like I said before I dont use this "tactic" alot, but if I decide that it will help my team to hold a position I will. If my enemy does not like it, good.. He's not supposed to..

Your not invincible when you camp.. So there should be no complaints. Spawn some where else. Just because you "can" spawn there does not mean its the best place to spawn.. If you died 3 times already why the hell are you spawning there again? Not to smart is it. 

And a tank by a supply crate is just 1 more AT rocket to kill then normal. So whats the big deal? Its still only 2 C4 charges.

People need to stop trying to dictate how others "should" play. You cannot tell your enemy what to do. And crying / bitching / kicking while in game is pathetic, and only shows that you dont have the skill or the mind set to win the battle. Stop going sniper when there is a tank raping your spawn. Stop worrying about your support badge and blow up some armor.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6537|Leftern America
base raping is only allowed when i do it. other than that it is prohibited
LT.Victim
+1,175|6554|British Columbia, Canada
I usually only baserape when our team has all the flags..

or if i know 2 guys are waiting for the attack heli i just shot of of the air 1 minute ago.

I say rape away..
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6623|Finland

Only when all flags have been capped. In that case baserape can be considered defense of captured control points? Yeah.. that's it.

I have a question though:
Why is it ever so often that in a "capped-all"-situation, the team with NO flags starts baseraping? Frustration?
I need around tree fiddy.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6554|British Columbia, Canada

DonFck wrote:

Only when all flags have been capped. In that case baserape can be considered defense of captured control points? Yeah.. that's it.

I have a question though:
Why is it ever so often that in a "capped-all"-situation, the team with NO flags starts baseraping? Frustration?
They know they lost, so they just try and get as many kills as they can before the round ends.
joker8baller
+68|6658
Stop whining. Every base has a suitable defense.

See someone's quote about

In 1944 during the blitz do you think Churchill phoned up Hitler and said "Stop baseraping London - It's not fair "
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6592|Warwickshire, England
I help admin my clan server and we have no set rule saying we can't baserape. But we do want people to have FUN on our server, and if people constantly baserape and the team who is getting baseraped moan, then I will step in and kick the baserapers (I will give them 2 warnings first though).

To me baseraping is not fun and I consider it lame, but I can understand why people do it.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6576|Hamburg / Germany
I play this game for the competition. Sometimes I own, sometimes I get owned. I see no competition if I rape uncap bases like the carrier and take the chances of an even match. Raping a normal spawnpoint, cause you want to piss the enemy off and make them stop to spawn there is much fun. They have the option to spawn anywhere else.
Uncap raping is for people fearing a real competition, baseraping is for fun!
My thoughts...
joker8baller
+68|6658
If a team is gettting base-raped it's their fault for sucking and not being able to get more than 1 flag.
niomosy
+26|6681
If there's no other flags left, base/uncap rape away.  If the team had been playing better and/or more coordinated, perhaps they wouldn't have gotten themselves into a bad situation like that in the first place.  If it's my team, I just hope that we can do better next time.
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6487|Nevada
I don't care for it but once one side has all the flags, there's nothing left to do.  Go for it.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6728

They  should remove uncaps.... Thats all I will say on this issue
Graphic
Real Horrorshow
+24|6487|Nevada
I wanted add that a good commander at that time should be keeping a close eye on people who broke through and ordering squads to take them back.  The only thing worse than being baseraped for no flags is being on the other other team and 3 minutes later they now have half the flags because you got too caught up in the raping.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6514
u people that say ONLY when all flags are capped are retarded. if they are spawning where you are raping then it's their fucking fault for not spawning at other flag/s.
ElMorte[OwP]
Expert Opportunity Misser
+9|6549|Bikini Bottom Germany
It sucks to be on the receiving end.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard