LT.Victim
+1,175|6607|British Columbia, Canada

R3v4n wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Nice Lt.!
Im going to try Monoing the RIB Tonight online.  the car one i can just picture people bailing as u run of the bridge.

GJ +1
They do it all the time...  i usually have to say to them "hold on, dont bail out" if there in my squad..

or, "I hope you got your seatbelt on"
Lol thats a good one "Hold on guys!" Bail Out!!!! screams your passanger
You know whats funnier..

Pretending to loose control of a Blackhawk, making it look like your seconds away from crashing into the water then pull up at the last second..

All the time screaming "bail out" with common rose..

Its funny to count how many people actually bail out...

Nice long swim for them..
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6635|Australia
Noice.
cablecopulate
+449|6782|Massachusetts.
I liked the vid but I hate that font you used in it. You've used it in other videos too, right?

Some good stuff in there, the carrier stuff is most useful since it can be used elsewhere.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6531|Melbourne

LT.Victim wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

They do it all the time...  i usually have to say to them "hold on, dont bail out" if there in my squad..

or, "I hope you got your seatbelt on"
Lol thats a good one "Hold on guys!" Bail Out!!!! screams your passanger
You know whats funnier..

Pretending to loose control of a Blackhawk, making it look like your seconds away from crashing into the water then pull up at the last second..

Lol thats funny.  Another good one in the black hawk is to get up high and start moving froward real slow then when you guys start yelling "Go Go Go" flip it upside down and and hover upside down back to the ground. screaming "Bail Out" over the radio and just as ur about to hit the deck barrel roll to correct your self.  the hover above the guys just out of pick up range dam it annoys them....

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-09-28 21:47:48)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
LT.Victim

cablecopulate wrote:

I liked the vid but I hate that font you used in it. You've used it in other videos too, right?

Some good stuff in there, the carrier stuff is most useful since it can be used elsewhere.
I use that font in all my BF2 Videos...

Your the first person to say they hated my font..

everyone else loves it and wants to use it.. but i will never give away the name of the font..
R3v4n
+433|6531|Melbourne

LT.Victim wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

everyone else loves it and wants to use it.. but i will never give away the name of the font..
I think i know the name of your font, but ill keep it a secret like a secret of wake island
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6519|B.C Canada
wow m8 nice vid. +1
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6750|Antarctica
You forgot the hop-on-concrete-bunker move.  I've only seen 1 person (besides myself) do it in all the hours I've played wake.
LT.Victim

R3v4n wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

cablecopulate wrote:

I think i know the name of your font, but ill keep it a secret like a secret of wake island
They aren't really secrets anymore

PM the name of the font, if you get it right, i'll give you karma tomorrow (since i already gave you some today)

No one can resist a offer of free karma.. and definetly not you R3v4n.. Karma whore
LT.Victim

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

You forgot the hop-on-concrete-bunker move.  I've only seen 1 person (besides myself) do it in all the hours I've played wake.
I thought everyone knew about that little move..

Its in my BF2 Ninja Video  BTW..
oberst_enzian
+234|6787|melb.au
yeah i do the bunker thing all the time, and so do many people on the wake servers i play on... i think its far more known than all this other stuff. gw, lots of good hints in there +1
Po0PO0
+8|6548
nice little collection u got there
GM_Sniper
One Shot Kill!
+4|6656

LT.Victim wrote:

...snip...
Thanks for sharing, I was looking for and excuse to start playing this game again!!!

PS: I know you do not do this for karma but you just earned an 1+ from me.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6634|California U.S.A

LT.Victim wrote:

You know whats funnier..

Beachin' Vid!

I've done that Blackhawk stunt too...with the exception of pulling up at the last second...

That was a new one on me with the quick entery Essex Phalanx/Seasparrow batteries especially the fore one. Was that just aimed at the roll up metal door on the deck and pressing "E"?

Heard about the RIB stunt have not tried it yet. That must really screw up the m249 gunner at the bow trying to aim at stuff though I guess he/she could aim at attacking aircraft easier

Good stuff LT.Victim, you are a definate Wake Island "afficionado".
LT.Victim

Seal 3 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

You know whats funnier..

Beachin' Vid!

I've done that Blackhawk stunt too...with the exception of pulling up at the last second...

That was a new one on me with the quick entery Essex Phalanx/Seasparrow batteries especially the fore one. Was that just aimed at the roll up metal door on the deck and pressing "E"?

Heard about the RIB stunt have not tried it yet. That must really screw up the m249 gunner at the bow trying to aim at stuff though I guess he/she could aim at attacking aircraft easier

Good stuff LT.Victim, you are a definate Wake Island "afficionado".
Haha, i've done that Blackhawk stunt too and failed to.. dam lag..

As for the Far Phalanx, you just press "E" and jump right beside the wall behind the UAV..

As for the RIB trick.. its not like they can kill anything with the m249 gun when its moving normally ne ways..
R3v4n
+433|6531|Melbourne

Lol there is no way i can resist Karma
mmmm.....Karma

Ill PM the name to u when i get home as i seen it in Photshop and im at work now....stupid friday....
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6634|California U.S.A

LT.Victim wrote:

Haha, i've done that Blackhawk stunt too and failed to.. dam lag..

As for the Far Phalanx, you just press "E" and jump right beside the wall behind the UAV..

As for the RIB trick.. its not like they can kill anything with the m249 gun when its moving normally ne ways..
Ahhh.. right behind the UAV thanks....
LT.Victim

R3v4n wrote:

Lol there is no way i can resist Karma
mmmm.....Karma

Ill PM the name to u when i get home as i seen it in Photshop and im at work now....stupid friday....
The font is in Microsoft word too...
R3v4n
+433|6531|Melbourne

oooooooooo ill look
R3v4n
+433|6531|Melbourne

Okays is it Times New Roman?

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-09-28 23:42:01)

doneyone
+30|6600|Holland Hardcore
Super great vid, u could also include the way to get on the roof of the bunkers. i think a lot of people don't know that.
LT.Victim

R3v4n wrote:

Okays is it Goudy Stout?
Nope..

and i said PM me fool

Close though..
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6688|Cumberland, MD, USA
Supreme vid.
R3v4n
+433|6531|Melbourne

LT.Victim wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Nope..

and i said PM me fool

Close though..
Damn!  i wanna check PS cuase i think i seen it there.  + i use Open Office.

And this time i will PM you.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-09-28 23:41:34)

LT.Victim

R3v4n wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Nope..

and i said PM me fool

Close though..
Damn!  i wanna check PS cuase i think i seen it there.  + i use Open Office.

And this time i will PM you.
Time new roman eh??

Ya, definetly times new roman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard