Poll

Do you think legalizing marijuana is a good idea?

Yes, but don't like the idea12%12% - 37
Yes, and I like the idea58%58% - 172
No, i hate the idea23%23% - 69
No, but i liker the idea5%5% - 15
Total: 293
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6880|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
This poll makes no sense! ( are you high) its like saying...
Do You Agree?

Yes, and Yes
Yes, but No
No, but Yes
No, and No

WTF!?!?!

Last edited by HeadShotAK47 (2006-09-28 19:11:19)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6703|Southeastern USA
he was high
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6703|Southeastern USA

JG1567JG wrote:

a really long post
cannabis sativa does not require THC to do all the things that he preaches about there, I wonder if he would be so excited if it all came from plants with such a small THC count that you'd need a blunt the size of a telephone pole to get high
JG1567JG
+110|6742|United States of America

kr@cker wrote:

JG1567JG wrote:

a really long post
cannabis sativa does not require THC to do all the things that he preaches about there, I wonder if he would be so excited if it all came from plants with such a small THC count that you'd need a blunt the size of a telephone pole to get high
Actually when you grow Hemp for use in products such as paper or biofuel, the plants are planted so close together that the bud that is smoked almost becomes non potent.  When you want to grow Hemp just for the Bud that is marijuana, you want to plant the plants about 4 feet apart.  There were many hemp farms across the Midwest from Wisconsin and Michigan through Indiana down to Kentucky and Tennessee.  These farms were started when the Japanese took control of the Philippines and cut off our supply of Hemp that was used extensively by the military for rope, stitching, and oil among other things.  The hemp that grew on these farms still grows wild in many areas and is not worth shit when it comes to smoking.

Last edited by JG1567JG (2006-09-30 01:27:26)

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6805|The Netherlands
GO to .. The netherlands for the best drugs and best of alll ... its legal... but i dont do it
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6870

kr@cker wrote:

he was high
possibly.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6920|Cambridge (UK)

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

This poll makes no sense! ( are you high) its like saying...
Do You Agree?

Yes, and Yes
Yes, but No
No, but Yes
No, and No

WTF!?!?!
That is correct....

Actually - that's another benefit of cannabis - it makes you think 'outside the box'...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-09-30 04:37:06)

Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6731|Arlen, Texas

"......he got so skinny he fell through his asshole and hung himself......."
starman7
+15|6879
Medical only.  Tobacco and alcohol are already established, and they're causing enough trouble.  Why let another drug become legal?
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6731|Arlen, Texas

starman7 wrote:

Medical only.  Tobacco and alcohol are already established, and they're causing enough trouble.  Why let another drug become legal?
They cause less trouble being legal than if they were illegal. Prohibition did not work as it was intended......
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6760|Parainen, Finland
Why not???

Just less work for the cops...
It´s like alcohol and cigarettes, even if you don´t have enough age you get it if you want to...
Same goes with weed, its not allowed but still everybody uses it....
And if you don´t like cigarettes and alcohol you don´t use it, same goes with weed...
MorbidFetus
+76|6705|Ohio
Get jobs you hippies!!!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6599|The Land of Scott Walker
Last thing we need is more potheads.  Less work for the cops?  No.  More people behind the wheel on pot is worse than drunks.  The problems caused in society will not end with legalization.  Dealers will still be protecting their territory and raising hell like they do now.  I play video games and drink soda, that's my drug.  Get a hobby ya dope smokers.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6920|Cambridge (UK)
good god.... another one...

"behind the wheel on pot is worse than drunk" - no it's not.

"Dealers will still be protecting their territory and raising hell like they do now" - no they won't because it will be legal!

do you get alcohol dealers "protecting their territory and raising hell"? - no!
do you get car dealers "protecting their territory and raising hell"? - no!

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-09-30 15:37:48)

jonsimon
+224|6649

Stingray24 wrote:

Last thing we need is more potheads.  Less work for the cops?  No.  More people behind the wheel on pot is worse than drunks.  The problems caused in society will not end with legalization.  Dealers will still be protecting their territory and raising hell like they do now.  I play video games and drink soda, that's my drug.  Get a hobby ya dope smokers.
Soda is more deadly than pot.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6599|The Land of Scott Walker

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

"Dealers will still be protecting their territory and raising hell like they do now" - no they won't because it will be legal!

How do you know?  Personal experience??   The police officers I've talked to prove you wrong.  I maintain dealers will still protect their territory - they want the money, same as they do now.  I doubt they will suddenly become 1st class citizens.  What, we gonna sell pot at the local gas station?  How bout Wal-Mart?  Hell, let's sell it in bulk at Sam's Club!

Last edited by Stingray24 (2006-09-30 17:07:30)

Ryan
+1,230|6997|Alberta, Canada

wow, there must be lots of pot heads on this site. why smoke marijuana, it will just kill you eventually. just like smoking.
jonsimon
+224|6649

ryan_14 wrote:

wow, there must be lots of pot heads on this site. why smoke marijuana, it will just kill you eventually. just like smoking.
Marijuana does not kill you, and it does not cause cancer.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6739|Seattle
i suggest you all go out and try marijuana and smoke it every day for a few years before even commenting.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6687|Denmizzark!!

Marinejuana wrote:

i suggest you all go out and try marijuana and smoke it every day for a few years before even commenting.
I did.. and it didnt work out for me..
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6646|There?

jonsimon wrote:

ryan_14 wrote:

Marijuana does not kill you, and it does not cause cancer.
No, but the tobacco u mix it with does. Im pro cannabis even though i stopped smoking it about 2 years ago. The only problem is when people, especially young people, begin smoking such quanteties that it robbes them of any sociallife, say with other smokers. Or at least thats my opinion.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6926|PNW

Marijewana is bad, m'kay?

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

The only problem is when people, especially young people, begin smoking such quanteties that it robbes them of any sociallife, say with other smokers. Or at least thats my opinion.
Reminds me of video game addiction. lol

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-30 18:28:19)

luckeydogg
+35|6683|C:/system32/pimp.exe
It'll never hapen...

/closed
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6646|There?

Stingray24 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

How do you know?  Personal experience??   The police officers I've talked to prove you wrong.  I maintain dealers will still protect their territory - they want the money, same as they do now.  I doubt they will suddenly become 1st class citizens.  What, we gonna sell pot at the local gas station?  How bout Wal-Mart?  Hell, let's sell it in bulk at Sam's Club!
Do you really think that it would be the same people that would sell it if it became legall??? And of course you should be able to buy it in stores, just like alcohol. You think it was a good call banning alcohol in the 20's??

What the hell i give up......................people like you will never understand. Just remember to brush 2 times a day, ok!?
Scorpion0x17
+691|6920|Cambridge (UK)

Stingray24 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

How do you know?  Personal experience?? The police officers I've talked to prove you wrong.
How do I know what? That driving whilst stoned is less dangerous than driving when drunk?
Several scientific tests have proved that to be true (to the standards of scientific proof).

Personal experience of what? Driving whilst stoned?
Actually no - I don't drive, don't own a car, never have, don't have a license.

Stingray24 wrote:

I maintain dealers will still protect their territory - they want the money, same as they do now.  I doubt they will suddenly become 1st class citizens.  What, we gonna sell pot at the local gas station?  How bout Wal-Mart?  Hell, let's sell it in bulk at Sam's Club!
[sarcasm][/sarcasm]
Yes, that's just the point, if was legal it would be sold at the local gas station or other places where you can buy cigarettes and/or alcohol.
And that is why you would then not have dealers "protecting their territory and raising hell".

Again, I ask you the questions:

do you get alcohol dealers "protecting their territory and raising hell"?
do you get car dealers "protecting their territory and raising hell"?
do you get any legitimate business man "protecting their territory and raising hell"?

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-10-01 12:33:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard