2510MyCountryMyFlag
loving newcastle brown ale...
+0|6824|Newcastle
the SAS ribbion  only takes 5 houres....no because i have played SAS 5 1/2 houres and still no ribbion my stats hasent updated yet but i didnt get any sign wile playing BF2 SF
Lonewolf
+0|6803
Next time us the search this has all ready been answerd
section9
+9|6870|USA
not according to your stats you have'nt.....
2510MyCountryMyFlag
+0|6824|Newcastle

Lonewolf wrote:

Next time us the search this has all ready been answerd
well u could of give me a link
2510MyCountryMyFlag
+0|6824|Newcastle

section9 wrote:

not according to your stats you have'nt.....
i did say my stats is still updating
dalfiuss
+1|6854
All of the army ribbons in SF are commented out in the code, so they CANNOT be earned yet.

I imagine next patch they will be available, and if you already have the time you will instantly recieve them.
2510MyCountryMyFlag
+0|6824|Newcastle
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......patch
Deathstick
+0|6745|Wyoming
Thats not true, I have my armored and chopper ribbons!!! Look at the last two ribbons in my sig... or our w talking about jus the Army ribbons?!?

Last edited by Deathstick (2005-12-06 18:01:37)

Lawk
+2|6797

Deathstick wrote:

Thats not true, I have my armored and chopper ribbons!!! Look at the last two ribbons in my sig... or our w talking about jus the Army ribbons?!?
He meant the Army ribbons.  Only the ribbons you can recieve for service time.  That is why he said Army ribbons.  Becuase those are the only ribbons he was speaking of.  So, he wasn't talking about the ribbons you mentioned.  He was talking about the ones he mentioned becuase those are the ones he was mentioning.  He wouldn't mention only certain ribbons if he meant to include ribbons he didn't mention.

Thank You

Last edited by Lawk (2005-12-06 18:13:26)

Fahrenheit
+0|6801
?????????????????????????? ok anyone wanna a beer?
Warlord72
+0|6746|Bochum Germany
Its a bug problem. EA knows it. Lets hope that they work fast to kill this problem. I have the 5 hours too and no ribbon. Same with the grabbling hook ribbon. I used the hook more than 10 times and its not updating. Lets wait for a patch.
dshak
+4|6836
there's a ribbon for grappling hook??? noooooooooooooooooooo, you mean the badge. yeah, that was hard to get, almost as hard as the zip line and tactical support... is it me or are the awards in this game either a) next to unobtainable, or b) way to obtainable... very little inbetween
Wisher1981
+1|6777|SWEDEN

dshak wrote:

there's a ribbon for grappling hook??? noooooooooooooooooooo, you mean the badge. yeah, that was hard to get, almost as hard as the zip line and tactical support... is it me or are the awards in this game either a) next to unobtainable, or b) way to obtainable... very little inbetween
Are u guys slow in learning or something...???? grappling hook and zip u get in 3 min tops... maybe 1-2 even... shot climb.. press g pick it up.. use it again... zipline u can stand on something example a wall.. shot the zip line.. slide 3 meters... pick it up and do it again... ok this is a bit of statspadding .. but to get the basic badges... ITS NOT EVEN FUN OR HARD freakin noobs....

TACTICAL SUPPORT!!!!! ohhh u crack me up.. hard to get... yeah its so hard.. using flashbangs... hmmm u must be the biggest noobs in the whole wide world.... USE THE DAMN GASGUN WITH SUPPORT KIT.... u can reload yourself... or didnt u know this either... u can use medic pacs to heal to... and if u press firebutton u can shot weapons... its so cool... wow dont want to teach u the whole game... did u know u can ride those cool tanks to.. its so heavy... FREAKIN NOOBS... but i like to kill u so please dont stop playing...

sorry for the harsh language... but u really crack me up...

Last edited by Wisher1981 (2005-12-08 07:08:50)

Warlord72
+0|6746|Bochum Germany
Hey Wisher your a funny one. I have the conditions for the hook badge but I don't know why i didn't receive it. You know what i mean?
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6768|Houston, TX
Goosefraba Wisher....

Goose-fra-ba.....
Wisher1981
+1|6777|SWEDEN

Warlord72 wrote:

Hey Wisher your a funny one. I have the conditions for the hook badge but I don't know why i didn't receive it. You know what i mean?
try a different server.. sometimes... pretty often... u get it in the game and it doesnt show up... and if u get it it shows up like any other badge or ribbon.. i got heli ribbon 2 times... the first it didnt show up in my stats.. well nothing to do but try try again...

tips:

Zipline: stand on a small wall or transport ... deploy zipline.. slide down.. pick it up!!! (pressing G) go back and do it again... until it shows on screen U GOT ZIPLINE BASIC BADGE!!!

Hook: just find an low place u can use the hook on.. i got it on leviathan in the place the tanks for usmc spec shows up!!!

tactical weapon badge: use the gas with support kit.. u can resupply your self!!! takes 3 min tops...

Have fun!!! sorry for being a rude little bitch!!!!

yeah and DSHak... only one thats not obtainable... or hard to get with out cheating... war collage ribbon.. everything else is quite obtainable.. just try try again... the basic badges are all simple... most veteran are easy to... just play long enough to learn some tactics... i have just started to get expert knive... and its not that hard... little luck and il get it... got 7 in a row yesterday... didnt get all 18 but.. il get there...

Last edited by Wisher1981 (2005-12-08 11:30:55)

Wisher1981
+1|6777|SWEDEN

Kung Jew wrote:

Goosefraba Wisher....

Goose-fra-ba.....
ehhh ok... only got one thing to say to that... Gas kung jew... gas....

AND NO IM NOT A FREAKIN NAZI I JUST LIKE SARKASM AND A GOOD LAUGH!!!
Warlord72
+0|6746|Bochum Germany
Thanks wisher see ya on the fields of glory
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6768|Houston, TX

Wisher1981 wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

Goosefraba Wisher....

Goose-fra-ba.....

Sorry, I don't believe that comes even remotely close to sarcasm.  It's not even close to being a good laugh. That's just over the line.
Lawk
+2|6797

Kung Jew wrote:

Wisher1981 wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

Goosefraba Wisher....

Goose-fra-ba.....

Sorry, I don't believe that comes even remotely close to sarcasm.  It's not even close to being a good laugh. That's just over the line.
Nope, that was funny, sorry.
Wisher1981
+1|6777|SWEDEN

Kung Jew wrote:

Wisher1981 wrote:

Kung Jew wrote:

Goosefraba Wisher....

Goose-fra-ba.....

Im sorry if u feel that way.. but i laughed my ass of writing it...
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6864|Cologne, Germany

it's a bug. SF army service ribbons are unattainable atm. Needs to be fixed by EA.

btw, I consider any sort of comment that includes references to gasing jews not funny.
even if you are being sarcastic, that is stepping over the line to me.
Hyper_Dude
+5|6846|United Knigdom
The whole gasing comments is NOT funny and NOT sarcastic. It's just plain sick.

It's the idiots like this that are making the BF2s.com boards like most others and I'm really beginning to hate it.
Wisher1981
+1|6777|SWEDEN
i said im sorry 2 times allready... not going to beg on my knees.... if u have no humor, its not my prob... cant make fun of jews.. cant make fun of black people... cant make fun of muslims... well GROW the fuck up... u can make all the fun of white people.. christian people... your not rasist... bugger of... My grandfather has his heritage from estonia... and he had to chose from fighting with the nazis or die when they invaded... big parts of my family on my mothers side has been in concentration camps... SO FUCK OF!!!!
My Grandmom on my fathers side comes from norway.. her whole family had to sneak of at night when the nazis were fucking up norway....

eventhough i hate nazis .. i hate people like u guys more... humor gets u trough life... a good laugh prolongens life...

where ever u come from u have jokes about yourself.. but if someone else says them u get all mad... a black person can call his friend "niggah" but if i say it they kill me...

i didnt call KING JEW a fucking jew .. i didnt say he didnt deserve to live..

King jew is actually a nice guy.. he messed me a bunch of jokes and said he liked that i appollogised in the forum...

so this is how it goes...
i appollogised to king jew and only him...
hope u all die violent deaths... and go to hell... i dont care if u go to jew heaven or hell or christian hell or what ever just die... violently...
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6768|Houston, TX

Kung Jew wrote:

Goosefraba Wisher....

Goose-fra-ba.....
Easy there.  We'll all suffer our violent deaths.  We just want you to think abit before you post something of such a delicate nature.  You can't seriously believe that you could post such a statement without some sort of mild (at least) rebuttal.  Look, I'm not gonna bust your balls, I'm just saying that you can probably expect more people to post a "your-a-son-of-a-bitch-for-writing-that" kind of reply.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard