PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

DaReJa wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

We still need:
  • New smilies.
  • Some .gifs (Sorta like smilies, but more like emoticons)
  • Cowbell (Why is this funny again?)
  • Optional forum skins

Just some suggestions...Please don't hurt me.
Avatars is an Admin option, Which is Disabled, If I'm right.... And, PunBB can do Avatars, And IIRC, Chuy made a thread a long time ago for people to choose if they wanted Avatars, Or Sigs, Not Both.
But I like avatars

zimmer92 wrote:

The forums skins idea.... hmm
Well, I understand why chuy only let one forum skin be allowed, so it doesnt affect the upgrages he makes to the forum, and makes life easier for him. Also because he got this skin just right and it looks great, although it is a modified default skin.

I would only agree with different colour skins, so for example, the skin would remain the same, only the colours for links and headers would change.
So instead of having just orange, we could have blue, green and red.
So members can change the colour to their preferance.

If you want to see what other colours would look like with this forum style just go here.
www.wookie-clan.co.uk/forum
And login with these details
Username: tester
Password : test

And then go to Profile -> Display -> And choose from the range of colours.

Note - Mercury is the exact same style as BF2S, dont take notice of the header, I did that for the forum. Just take notice of the colour changes and if you like it or not.

New smilies
As for that, well, I dont know, these smilies are absolutely great. Maybe if we could find some incredibly nice and simple ones then yeah. But otherwise, I dont want the horrible PHPBB ones or the VBulletin board ones. 'Cause they suck. Literally,

GIFS
Well, as for them, theyre pretty much edited smilies made to move, and I personally hate 'em, but that is my overall opinion, I would like to know how many people really want these pixelated animated emoticons flooding the forums.
You didn't address the cowbell issue.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-09-24 18:53:45)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

PspRpg-7 wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

deadawakeing wrote:

Avatars is an Admin option, Which is Disabled, If I'm right.... And, PunBB can do Avatars, And IIRC, Chuy made a thread a long time ago for people to choose if they wanted Avatars, Or Sigs, Not Both.
But I like avatars

zimmer92 wrote:

Well, I understand why chuy only let one forum skin be allowed, so it doesnt affect the upgrages he makes to the forum, and makes life easier for him. Also because he got this skin just right and it looks great, although it is a modified default skin.

I would only agree with different colour skins, so for example, the skin would remain the same, only the colours for links and headers would change.

If you want to see what other colours would look like with this forum style just go here.

Note - Mercury is the exact same style as BF2S, dont take notice of the header, I did that for the forum. Just take notice of the colour changes and if you like it or not.

New smilies
As for that, well, I dont know, these smilies are absolutely great. Maybe if we could find some incredibly nice and simple ones then yeah. But otherwise, I dont want the horrible PHPBB ones or the VBulletin board ones. 'Cause they suck. Literally,

GIFS
Well, as for them, theyre pretty much edited smilies made to move, and I personally hate 'em, but that is my overall opinion, I would like to know how many people really want these pixelated animated emoticons flooding the forums.
Maybe because I didnt know what you meant??
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

zimmer92 wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

But I like avatars

zimmer92 wrote:

New smilies

GIFS
Maybe because I didnt know what you meant??
Yunno, more cowbell, coowwwbelllss. Not enough of 'em need more
[OinK]MadHatter
+-1|6812
hows about sharing the new bbcodes w/ the rest of the pun community?

I'd love to add them to my site too.  i'd even take a diff (just easier than writing it all down) if you had a sec.

Last edited by [OinK]MadHatter (2006-09-25 16:05:05)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6748|Scotland

[OinK]MadHatter wrote:

hows about sharing the new bbcodes w/ the rest of the pun community?

I'd love to add them to my site too.  i'd even take a diff (just easier than writing it all down) if you had a sec.
Just go check out
www.punres.org
No need for him to share his own code to you. As you can get basically the same code there.
[OinK]MadHatter
+-1|6812
yea but I'd have to combine a whole bunch of mods from there, where as this one would be all of them combined.
Hama-Raptor-UK
+58|6415|West Midlands
Guys this looks fun

BUT....

I though these tool codes was to make something stand out.

If everyone rights in colour then the people not using colour will stand out more.

Sounds stupid but i think i have a point.

I hope i don't get minus Karma because i am stopping all the fun
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6690

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

Guys this looks fun

BUT....

If everyone rights in colour then the people not using colour will stand out more.

No negative karma anymore.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6619|Los Angeles, California, US.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Hama-Raptor-UK wrote:

Guys this looks fun

BUT....

No negative karma anymore.
Hmmm, Yeah, Why do people need to write in Color?
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
A.Drew(G.Drew
+4|6732|Hamilton, Scotland
this is crappy brilliant!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard