IntrebuloN
+8|6493
logged in today and for some reason i have someone else's leaderboard

cookie problem? can i fix?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6584|Southampton, UK

Jst put in your old one, or make a new one.
Zomg how hard was that!
IntrebuloN
+8|6493
zomg pita was hoping i wouldn't have to do that, some got tags, some use prefix, some use totally diff names ingame then on TS
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6828|Portland, OR, USA

IntrebuloN wrote:

logged in today and for some reason i have someone else's leaderboard
It's the default one...

Your cookie got lost.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6650|UK
And the moral of the story is: Bookmark your "Get leader board" link, (with all the PID's in the URL).
Silky
+0|6553
My Leader Board has been hijacked by team tF. And I can't remove them with the remove button. WTF?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6843|Belgium

@Silky

LOL

R
(... It was a joke right )
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6685|under there hayousaidunderwear

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

@Silky

LOL

R
(... It was a joke right )
Lol I dont think it was....
Silky
+0|6553
Majorassault is right, I'm serious as hell. The culprits names are tF-afrojap,tf-Hitman,tF-shrtcww,tF-voodoochild, and tF-Marconius. And like I said before, the remove button refuses to work. So like I said before, WTF?
Chou
+737|6813
Oh boy, he tried to remove the tf clan, I smell a ban?
Solution: Just go to a random profile and add that one and you'll see it has become a new leaderboard, check check.

liquidat0r wrote:

And the moral of the story is: Bookmark your "Get leader board" link, (with all the PID's in the URL).
Sticky!!
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6819|Barrington, RI
lol. thats the default leaderbaord on the site.  The guy's on it are the creator and several mods/admins of this site. to clear them out jsut add new PID's to it and they will be repalced by the players you want on the board
IntrebuloN
+8|6493

Silky wrote:

My Leader Board has been hijacked by team tF. And I can't remove them with the remove button. WTF?
that's what i had, and there's no PID's in my text box on my leaderboard

i found a fix, just start your leaderboard with 0,923984,9123849

just the 0,

then yer normal leaderboard, the 0 seems to clear the list, for me anyhow
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6843|Belgium

Silky wrote:

The culprits ... are ...
  • tF-afrojap         a moderator here; and developer of the BF2s logo (if I am not mistaken)
  • tf-Hitman          aka Chuyskywalker aka Jeff Minard aka the owner of this site
  • tF-shrtcww        just another culptrit
  • tF-voodoochild  an admin here and also an official BF2 server admin
  • tF-Marconius     just another mod aka the one eyed mod.

and they all happen to live in 1 house; what the true meaning is of tf ... well that is the ultimate secret

So... your WTF ... was kinda funny. That leader board is the standard setting. When you don't have a leader board or you lost your Cookie it will be set with these members as 'an educational example'.

Just change the PIDs in the My leader board to those of your friends and voila... the culprits are gone.
No hijacking just the 1337 |-|4><0|zZ!!!!!!!111111!!!!!eleven!!

Does it make sense now or shall I search for a group picture?

R
Silky
+0|6553
Excuse me while I wipe this egg off my face. Sorry guys, maybe more peeps than I will have learned something from this. Are these truths written somewhere I failed to read? Oh' well, I'm glad I could give those of you in the know  a smile. Abientot, Silky
IntrebuloN
+8|6493
you see, i lost my cookie, got the default list with the tF guys, but their PID's don't show up in the text box on my leaderboard, if you wanna remove them put a 0, before your friends PID's
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6695|Colorado
{sigh} reading or searching would have given you the knowledge you seek.
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6843|Belgium

Case closed
R

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard