daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6573

DesertFox423 wrote:

daffytag wrote:

Its a shame native americans didnt have walls
I believe they did in Tenochtitlan, didn't they?
I dont know. My point is, present day americans are too protective over a country that wasnt even theirs in the first place. Or the majority anyway.
Aenima_Eyes
+20|6649

daffytag wrote:

Its a shame native americans didnt have walls
Ok. . .I'm guessing your joking but I'm sure someone will take this seriously so let's look at your quote directly. 

You're implying that we screwed the Native Americans over yada yada and that they deserve to own/run the territory that America occupies.  This may very well be true.  However, I would guess that if we played that game the world would be a very different place.  People have been taking other people over since the dawn of time.  If you aren't either A) Smart enough and/or B) Strong enough you don't get to keep your shit.  Didn't Darwin explain this concept AGES ago?

Need I remind Brits how many places they "colonized" and put under their "imperial rule".  Australians took over land that belonged to the Aboriginese (sic).  Europe took over itself about 1000 times or so....

I enjoy everyone always trying to bring up what Americans did in their history like killing off the Native Americans and slavery.  I guess we should start bringing up things in our countries' past like the Nazis. . .the Huns. . .things like that.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6694|NJ
You forgot immunities aenima..
Lt.Gen.Chaos
+0|6425|CA.USA

Ganko_06 wrote:

Yes and lets add some machine gun nests while we're at it... [sighs and goes to bed]
Na just alot of claymores
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6556
I live in Houston and one of my good friends dad is in the HPD and was friends with the officer who was killed. This is just one of the reasons why we need to do something about the border and its sad that we have to wait for things like this until someone does something about it.
.|microphage
+4|6631|Vancouver, BC
wtf is a illegal alien?
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6790
someone who crossed the border and is living in a place without licence to be there.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6839|Cologne, Germany

Rogue_Delta wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

smtt686 wrote:

great idea...except, now who wants to volunteer to take them? then again we could make all prisons self sufficient and make them work to get the nice prisons they have.  you want food, you grow it.  you want power, you generate it.  so on and so forth.
tbh, I believe removal of citizenship and fear of deportation could be one of the best ways to stop crime before it happens. As you have said, we only have to find a nation who'd volunteer to take the fellons.

I suggest Somalia, or some other african shithole. They don't care anyway.
no, wait, the whole argument is wrong! what do you mean by "how about we revoke the citizenship of every white person that has ever committed a serious crime". WTF?!
one thing is a nation dealing with its own trouble (citizens involved in criminal acts), and a totallly different story is a nation dealing with crimes done by people who come from outside and have no f'ing official identity.
I was being sarcastic. the idea that someone is more likely to commit a serious crime like murder, rape, kidnapping, etc. simply because he or she is an illegal alien just looks fishy to me. If I were living in germany illegally, the last thing I would want to do would be to attract the attention of law enforcement personnel.

I believe the overwhelming majority of crimes is still being committed by "regular" americans, with ID, Driver's License, Passport and Social Security no.
Thus, if you argue that illegals commit crimes because they live in the US illegally, you might as well argue that americans commit crimes because they are americans. And that is just as ridiculous. That's why I suggested revoking their citizenship to solve the problem...

In other words, having a " f'ing official identity" does not stop you from committing a crime. People are individuals and should be judged as such. There are a multitude of reasons why someone would want to commit a crime. Legal status could be one of them, I am not disputing that. But it ain't the only reason.

And btw, why is no one here asking the question "how the hell did the guy who was living here illegally get his hands on a handgun?" or the question "why was he driving a car owned by the company he worked for illegally in the first place ?"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard