iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6588
The US spys and meddles just as much as China, if not more.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
golgoj4
+51|6816|North Hollywood
A new arms race? I dunno. They even got Jack Bauer so its not gonna be an easy fight...
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6805|d

Capt. Foley wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

This topic went from good to up mafias extremely large asshole.
SO many personal attacks, . O well,i deserve it, after what i done to your mum, lets just say "extremely large asshole" would be a under statement.
Yea you kinda do deserve it. I swear to god Osama treats America and its citizens better then you. You make me sick, I don't like the Chinese much and have a distrust for there country but that doesn't mean I enjoy thoughts of nukes going off in Beijing like you enjoy thoughts of nukes going off in Washington and New York.
I did say I WAS FUKIN JOKIN, at the end my post. Learn to laugh. and trust me, i would not like a nuke to go off anywhere. Just because iam anti-bush, anti-arrogant american , does not mean i hate America. How can anyone hate America, they gave the world Simpsons FFS.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6805|d

Rosse_modest wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

This topic went from good to up mafias extremely large asshole.
SO many personal attacks, . O well,i deserve it, after what i done to your mum, lets just say "extremely large asshole" would be a under statement.
Only the lowest of lifeforms would attack his enemies' mothers and sisters.
awwwww, did i hurt your feelings somehow?

ps, try to remember this is the internet and
"sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Last edited by mafia996630 (2006-09-27 15:59:38)

Capt. Foley
+155|6630|Allentown, PA, USA

haffeysucks wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

They just call themself the Middle Kingdom to much.
Well it is kind of their name
How can you say that Capt. Foley?  Bubbalo is right.  "Zhong Wen", the Chinese name for China, literally means "Middle Kingdom".
Ok, now mabey I havent said this before but dont you think it might be a bad thing if a country puts hardly any value on human life AND then they think the world owes them everything and wants it, NOW.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6561|Πάϊ

j5f5ff wrote:

Imagine that!  Another country doesn't like us spying on them.  How dare they...
ƒ³
Capt. Foley

mafia996630 wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Thats probably the stupidest saying I have ever heard. Welcome to the world to who ever said that.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6805|d

Capt. Foley wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Thats probably the stupidest saying I have ever heard. Welcome to the world to who ever said that.
You never heard that before?
http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Sti … k+my+bones
maybe we should welcome you..
jonsimon
+224|6537
So China likes their privacy? So what if they can blind anyones sats over their territory. Its not like they're damaging anything.
pot_o_gold
+4|6480
parralel between china and nazi germany????? living space is exactly what hitler described it as I also have faith that when it comes down to it the western world will rally around the u.s. i dont love americans i am a proud canadian but we need them and they might have to learn they cant take china by themselves and psh on wake i nevr see china win so we shud be ok aslong as i can capture sum flags early out
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6735
mafia996630 what country are you from?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-09-27 16:34:27)

Capt. Foley

mafia996630 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Ive seen and heard it many times and I think the person who said it was high or something. Makes no sense realy in the world.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6787|The Island of Carls Jr.
Godamn. I dont want a war between China and the U.S. because the U.S. would lose. Iraq, Afghanistan, and were not even close to being dont and those bastards wanna start some WW3 shit? Theyve got some nerve.
IF we were to kick each others asses I just hope were done with Iraq, and the military research thats puts us ahead of those bastards. If WW3 were to happen you better hope everyones ready, cuz China can deal a shitload of hurt.

Last edited by {TL}SHARPSHOOTER (2006-09-27 16:37:19)

jonsimon
+224|6537

Capt. Foley wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Ive seen and heard it many times and I think the person who said it was high or something. Makes no sense realy in the world.
Its actually true. It is physically possible that sticks or stones may break ones bones. However, words alone may never cause direct physical harm to one's person.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6805|d

Capt. Foley wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

My bad. And jonsimon is right.

Superior Mind, iam from the uk.
Rosse_modest
+76|6818|Antwerp, Flanders

jonsimon wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Its actually true. It is physically possible that sticks or stones may break ones bones. However, words alone may never cause direct physical harm to one's person.
Words can destroy psychologically. Psychological harm can be far more devastating than any physical pain. And words can manipulate people leading them to their own demise or at least severe physical harm. Words are just as powerful (maybe even more) than physical weapons.
[JUK]semerkhet
+3|6673
lets be honest, the US are probably trying to do the same thing to everyone elses spy sats anyway, and as for it leading to a world war...i doubt it, although its worrying how often this seems to come up lately, its almost as though some people want a war.  i on the other hand, don't particulaly want one, as im from the UK, and my wife is from Hong Kong... and a China/US war might cause a few problems (by "might cause a few" i actually mean "will cause a lot")...

anyway...here's to the lasers..the sixties live once more...
Capt. Foley
Of course words can cause no physical harm. BUT if you are a pussy and dont stand up for yourself then that statement is true, though if you stand up for yourself technicaly words can break your bones . Anyways I hold people a lot higher that stand up for themself and get there ass kicked then people who just back away.
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6734|Calgary

Hellogoodsir wrote:

They have already slapped a high powered laser on their shitty Type 99 tanks to blind enemy tank/helicopter/low flying jet optics. They call it the "Laser Dazler" system. China seems to be good with this laser stuff, and they don't spend nearly as much as we do on R and D for their military.
Come on...what the hell is made in China and actually works????
TheFlipTop
+28|6566

Capt. Foley wrote:

TheFlipTop wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

So because thats there name(which Im not even sure your right about) does that mean they have the right do kill off whole populations so they have room to expand?
What you mean like America did to the Indians? hmmmm. And yes they are and have been known as the middle kingdom.
Well considering that was about 150 years ago and we have gave them MASSIVE and are still giving them stuff for it(more then anyone deserves) I dont think you can say shit. Have the also been known that they are supposed to be the rulers of the world? They act like the Nazis and the Japaneze did durning WWII. They are the one and only "supperior race" and that is exactly what they think of themselfs. Have you ever been there? I have for 35 days and I can testify that the amount of racism I have witnessed is amazing. Its practicly like how the South was in the 60's, Im amazed they dont have "Chinese Only" water fountains and stuff. The place makes me sick, I do not want to ever go back there.
You arrogant, ignorant little child. FFS do you think paying people off that went through a genocide makes up for it?!?! And just because it was 150 years ago it should be forgotten about?! You're lost mate, totally lost. And the Chinese make you sick? So, that would justify wiping them off the face of the earth by your standards.

Oh and learn to write english for the sake of christ.

themself - THEMSELVES
to - TOO
your right - YOU'RE CORRECT
have gave - HAVE GIVEN
more then - MORE THAN
Have the also been known - WTF? Be clear and make some sense
Japaneze - JAPANESE
supperior - SUPERIOR
themselfs - THEMSELVES
practicly - PRACTICALLY

Go back and take your English lessons again, and/or buy a dictionary

And, I would be damn sure the Chinese would not want you back, please make sure you are in the vicinity when Osama detonates his nukes on US soil.

Here endeth the lesson.
Rosse_modest

Superslim wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

They have already slapped a high powered laser on their shitty Type 99 tanks to blind enemy tank/helicopter/low flying jet optics. They call it the "Laser Dazler" system. China seems to be good with this laser stuff, and they don't spend nearly as much as we do on R and D for their military.
Come on...what the hell is made in China and actually works????
My computer works. Perfectly I might add.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6688
I highly doubt China is preparing to attack the United States. We are at the point where defeating the United States militarily is impossible. Either the attacker gets destroyed, or everyone does. For those of who are like "take that!" or "the U.S. finally got what it deserved for spying", consider that those spy satellites, no matter what country you live in, could save your life one day. If the U.S. is ever brought to its knees militarily, everyone would be killed by the ensuing nuclear fallout. So, no matter how much you may hate or dislike the U.S., realize that it is in your best interest that the U.S. survives.

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-09-27 17:43:10)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6735
fancy boyo has got a point
Rosse_modest

Capt. Foley wrote:

Of course words can cause no physical harm. BUT if you are a pussy and dont stand up for yourself then that statement is true, though if you stand up for yourself technicaly words can break your bones . Anyways I hold people a lot higher that stand up for themself and get there ass kicked then people who just back away.
"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt"

You should have remained silent.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6787|The Island of Carls Jr.

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I highly doubt China is preparing to attack the United States. We are at the point where defeating the United States militarily is impossible. Either the attacker gets destroyed, or everyone does. For those of who are like "take that!" or "the U.S. finally got what it deserved for spying", consider that those spy satellites, no matter what country you live in, could save your life one day. If the U.S. is ever brought to its knees militarily, everyone would be killed by the ensuing nuclear fallout. So, no matter how much you may hate or dislike the U.S., realize that it is in your best interest that the U.S. survives.
Well never thought of that one. Although defeating the U.S. militarily right now might be possible, if not extremely fucking hard. Were getting sore asses in Iraq, were stretched thin, and Chinas copying our advanced tech (those silly Chinese always copying stuff)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard