SoC./Omega
+122|6572|Omaha, Nebraska!
ahh china is just mean, i doubt this is entirely true. Btw we dont always spy on other countries, only the suspicious ones, china could have got this whole spy thing wrong
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6628|Seattle

Superior Mind wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I like soup...
OH SHIT U RULE!!!!!!!!
i LOVE soup
i REALLY LOVE split pea soup.
Bullion?

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/79dee36cf6.jpg

smtt686 wrote:

wait and see what happens after they showcase china to the world with the olympics, then shut down, kick out foreign companies and people and start to dominate the world.  Imagine a world without china's cheap and massive production capabilities.  they own debt from every major country in the world.  they can shut everyone down easily
Not if no one pays them

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-09-27 14:08:45)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
ghettoperson
+1,943|6680

To be fair, they have the right to stop people spying on them. It's not like the US wouldn't try to stop people doing the same to them, if they could.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6724

King_County_Downy wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I like soup...
OH SHIT U RULE!!!!!!!!
i LOVE soup
Bouillon?

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/79dee36cf6.jpg

smtt686 wrote:

wait and see what happens after they showcase china to the world with the olympics, then shut down, kick out foreign companies and people and start to dominate the world.  Imagine a world without china's cheap and massive production capabilities.  they own debt from every major country in the world.  they can shut everyone down easily
Not if no one pays them
oh no...the day has come...i don't get the relation between the text and the graphic AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!
j5f5ff
+11|6781

Kmarion wrote:

j5f5ff wrote:

Imagine that!  Another country doesn't like us spying on them.  How dare they...
Understand why.
At the same time, China is engaged in a large-scale espionage effort against American high-tech firms working on projects such as the multibillion-pound DD(X) destroyer programme.
I know, but  naturally we're trying to stop them, like they're trying to stop us.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6628|Seattle

Superior Mind wrote:

oh no...the day has come...i don't get the relation between the text and the graphic AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!
I cnat spell. Little brown cubes you put in soup. nevermind...from Three Kings
TheFlipTop
+28|6555
Fuckin eyy!! Great stuff, fuckin fed up with the fact the States spies on everyone for their own ends. I grew up near an NSA (National Security Ageny - 10 times the budget of the CIA) base called Menwith Hill in the UK. It was reputedly the first strike target in the UK in the event of the nuclear holocaust. We wouldnt have had time to scream if we saw the airburst. Everything to stop the US watching and so-called policing the world is fine and dandy in my books.

Hahaha essentially a big torch renders those bloody billiondollar spy satelites useless!

Last edited by TheFlipTop (2006-09-27 14:10:52)

Richard2000
Banned
+39|6576|England
so are we getting a new MK2 j10 with a lazer on it
TheFlipTop
+28|6555

SoC./Omega wrote:

ahh china is just mean, i doubt this is entirely true. Btw we dont always spy on other countries, only the suspicious ones, china could have got this whole spy thing wrong
Rephrase that to the US does not spy on any countries that doesnt have anything they want.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6628|Seattle

TheFlipTop wrote:

Fuckin eyy!! Great stuff, fuckin fed up with the fact the States spies on everyone for their own ends. I grew up near an NSA (National Security Ageny - 10 times the budget of the CIA) base called Menwith Hill in the UK. It was reputedly the first strike target in the UK in the event of the nuclear holocaust. We wouldnt have had time to scream if we saw the airburst. Everything to stop the US watching and so-called policing the world is fine and dandy in my books.

Hahaha essentially a big torch renders those bloody billiondollar spy satelites useless!
If the US goes down, you can be sure your little country will soon be taken over as well.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6727|NJ

King_County_Downy wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I like soup...
OH SHIT U RULE!!!!!!!!
i LOVE soup
Bullion?

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/79dee36cf6.jpg

smtt686 wrote:

Not if no one pays them
I know what you meant... And laughed so you win in my book..
TheFlipTop
+28|6555

King_County_Downy wrote:

TheFlipTop wrote:

If the US goes down, you can be sure your little country will soon be taken over as well.
GOOD at the very least it will make a fuckin change to sucking up to a bunch of muppets that dont give a shit about anything but themselves!! I'm just back from the States and fuck me I thought all the stories about how inward looking they all are were an exaggeration. But nope, it was a total understatement.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6680

King_County_Downy wrote:

TheFlipTop wrote:

Stopping them looking at stuff isn't quite the same as destroying a country...

And yes, it will but only because if the US gets attacked, they'll nuke the crap out of the rest of the world, and we'll join in, cause we're kinda stupid like that, and then we'll get nuked.
TheFlipTop
+28|6555

ghettoperson wrote:

King_County_Downy wrote:

TheFlipTop wrote:

Stopping them looking at stuff isn't quite the same as destroying a country...

And yes, it will but only because if the US gets attacked, they'll nuke the crap out of the rest of the world, and we'll join in, cause we're kinda stupid like that, and then we'll get nuked.
Well thank the gods I live on the North coast of Ireland then, we'll just sit and watch the fireworks and stay inside for a few weeks
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6795|d
Let them take u.s, it will act like a diversion. While uk sends in the SAS, to do the job, SAS alone will own all of china. HAHA. ( I WAS FUKIN KIDDING)
Capt. Foley
+155|6619|Allentown, PA, USA
This topic went from good to up mafias extremely large asshole.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6795|d

Capt. Foley wrote:

SO many personal attacks, . O well,i deserve it, after what i done to your mum, lets just say "extremely large asshole" would be a under statement.
Rosse_modest
+76|6807|Antwerp, Flanders

mafia996630 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

SO many personal attacks, . O well,i deserve it, after what i done to your mum, lets just say "extremely large asshole" would be a under statement.
Only the lowest of lifeforms would attack his enemies' mothers and sisters.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6593

Capt. Foley wrote:

They just call themself the Middle Kingdom to much.
Well it is kind of their name

Kmarion wrote:

Aside from the fact we don't have huge human rights problems
Not internally.

Kmarion wrote:

and we are not Communist.
Either are they.
Capt. Foley

Bubbalo wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Not internally.

Kmarion wrote:

Either are they.
So because thats there name(which Im not even sure your right about) does that mean they have the right do kill off whole populations so they have room to expand? If you say yes to that I will punch you through the fucking computer. Well, exactly where on our soil do we have human rights problems dumbass?    Remeber last time you decided to say China wasnt communist? Im pretty sure the whole forum attacked you in the hope you could never reproduce and bring stupidity into this world.
Capt. Foley

mafia996630 wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Yea you kinda do deserve it. I swear to god Osama treats America and its citizens better then you. You make me sick, I don't like the Chinese much and have a distrust for there country but that doesn't mean I enjoy thoughts of nukes going off in Beijing like you enjoy thoughts of nukes going off in Washington and New York.
TheFlipTop
+28|6555

Capt. Foley wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Not internally.

Kmarion wrote:

Either are they.
So because thats there name(which Im not even sure your right about) does that mean they have the right do kill off whole populations so they have room to expand?
What you mean like America did to the Indians? hmmmm. And yes they are and have been known as the middle kingdom.
Rosse_modest
+76|6807|Antwerp, Flanders

Capt. Foley wrote:

exactly where on our soil do we have human rights problems dumbass?

Bubbalo wrote:

Not internally.
No offense Capt., but you really shouldn't question other peoples' intellect when you can't even read.

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-09-27 15:29:53)

Capt. Foley

TheFlipTop wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Not internally.

Either are they.
So because thats there name(which Im not even sure your right about) does that mean they have the right do kill off whole populations so they have room to expand?
What you mean like America did to the Indians? hmmmm. And yes they are and have been known as the middle kingdom.
Well considering that was about 150 years ago and we have gave them MASSIVE and are still giving them stuff for it(more then anyone deserves) I dont think you can say shit. Have the also been known that they are supposed to be the rulers of the world? They act like the Nazis and the Japaneze did durning WWII. They are the one and only "supperior race" and that is exactly what they think of themselfs. Have you ever been there? I have for 35 days and I can testify that the amount of racism I have witnessed is amazing. Its practicly like how the South was in the 60's, Im amazed they dont have "Chinese Only" water fountains and stuff. The place makes me sick, I do not want to ever go back there.
Brasso
+1,549|6661

Bubbalo wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

How can you say that Capt. Foley?  Bubbalo is right.  "Zhong Wen", the Chinese name for China, literally means "Middle Kingdom".
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard