pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6690
Have you ever looked at internet talk, mainly BF2 for me and just thought what the hell are we writing? I mean we could be arrested for some of the things we write if they were taken out of context. Look at this for example, a normal conversation on a bf2 forum or game.

Person 1: "Hey do you think its ok to rape? I mean im always getting raped its so annoying"
Person 2: "Yea its fine, Just make sure you rape the Whores cuz they always getting me"

Person 1: " haha you should of seen this guy i just teabagged"
Person 2: " damn it doesnt half annoy me when people stick their crotch in my face"

I mean seriously, try explaining that conversation to your gf, parents, police. I mean we all know what it means its just internet slang but for people who didnt know would think your some sick pervert.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6697
lmao!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6806

Lol, I used to play with my friends together in their dorm room and we'd spend the whole game yelling random crap like that. And they wondered why the neighbors would give them weird looks when walking out of the apartments.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6738|Howell, Mi USA
That kind of talk almost got me in trouble with my woman

She was watching me make a comment about jet whores a while back, shes says....

"since when do u look at prOn while your playing?" "u can pick up whores?" "your a pervert"

that took some explaining
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
the_hitman_kills
Agent 47 wannabe
+32|6508|Inside my APC
Just don't use words like nuke, bomb, al-qaeda, bin larden, terrorists, George, Bush, sucks, etc...

otherwise the CIA might be paying you a visit.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6806

Haha, imagine trying to explain the terrible grammar you see in the game world to your HS english teachers.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6590|Doncaster, UK
ROFL, you can say all those words and only have the CIA to worry about, but mention n00bs and you'll upset......THE ADMINS!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6609|England

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Have you ever looked at internet talk, mainly BF2 for me and just thought what the hell are we writing? I mean we could be arrested for some of the things we write if they were taken out of context. Look at this for example, a normal conversation on a bf2 forum or game.

Person 1: "Hey do you think its ok to rape? I mean im always getting raped its so annoying"
Person 2: "Yea its fine, Just make sure you rape the Whores cuz they always getting me"

Person 1: " haha you should of seen this guy i just teabagged"
Person 2: " damn it doesnt half annoy me when people stick their crotch in my face"

I mean seriously, try explaining that conversation to your gf, parents, police. I mean we all know what it means its just internet slang but for people who didnt know would think your some sick pervert.
LMAO!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6734|Devon, England
lmao, too funny...
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6777|Oslo, Norway
lol
Marinejuana
local
+415|6629|Seattle
This is one of many reasons why clans like to avoid recruiting people under 18.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6690

Marinejuana wrote:

Im sure players over 18 still use the terms
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6728|Espoo, Finland

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

LOL! Are you a fking n00b?! No we don't!
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6738|Vancouver BC Canada
Well I for one think its fine. And i should know.
BMW330i
Banned
+20|6507|Montreal, Canada
i use better coded internets like

OMFG WIN!

TEH HOTNESS

OMEFSH!

AWMEFGUH!

ANALSEKCS IMHO KTHXBai
Marinejuana
local
+415|6629|Seattle

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

dude, youve misunderstood me. kids have moms, thats why they are sometimes annoying to have around.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6593|UK

rofl!  Ahhh my friend you cheerd me right up ahahaha thanks for that!
Rogue_Delta
+6|6499

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

ROFL, you can say all those words and only have the CIA to worry about, but mention n00bs and you'll upset......THE ADMINS!
LOL
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6690
haha
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6693
lol
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6675|949

I play at an internet cafe often, and find myself getting looked at for saying stuff all the time.  One of my favorites is when I was piloting the MEC heli, circling a base, and I tell my friend, "Tank!  Alright, now rape!  Rape 'em on the ground."  Some little tyke's mom was dropping him off and just looked at me with the meanest look, and then looked at her son with an "Oh no what have I done" look on her face.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6606|British Columbia, Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I play at an internet cafe often, and find myself getting looked at for saying stuff all the time.  One of my favorites is when I was piloting the MEC heli, circling a base, and I tell my friend, "Tank!  Alright, now rape!  Rape 'em on the ground."  Some little tyke's mom was dropping him off and just looked at me with the meanest look, and then looked at her son with an "Oh no what have I done" look on her face.
Lmao.. Thats too funny..
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6690

LT.Victim wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Lmao.. Thats too funny..
lol could get arrested!
brett f
+8|6647|Upstate SC
lol

What really gets me is my wife walking around yelling, "I need a medic!" 

Grates on my nerves.

Last edited by brett f (2006-09-27 10:24:52)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6641|Seattle

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lmao!!

I have a friend who, every time you talk to him on the phone, before he hangs up he always says "Yeah, with a gun like that even I could kill the president". He's such a jackass. I hate him so very much.

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard